[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

A intersting quuestion is it posible to add this http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6879 on vampire lord?

I haven't tried the Dawnguard DLC yet so I don't know but if it's a part of the DLC then most likely yeah.

Take a look this.Well if someone can create armor like this..Two swords on belt and two swords on back.If wear one hander you get two scabbard and same for duals.If you wear two hander you got two swords on back. Daedric colors.Big muramasa and smaller one hand version.

Dude I saw you post this on another thread and my jaw dropped at how awesome that armour looks' date=' unfortunately creating something like that is out of my skill boundaries but if I was to spot any models around the web, I wouldn't waste a sec to import it.

Any chance you're able to port things from PS3 games...?

I'm actually looking into that now, there are few models I want from the PS3 side.

Curious here since the file I downloaded didn't have a read me...but how do you obtain the armor sets (I downloaded the Taki set to check it out)?

Is it crafted' date=' stashed in a chest somewhere, or do I need to use the console?

Apologies if this has already been asked.

[/quote']

either able to be crafted at skyforge(whiterun, behind the place where The Companions are) or by using console,I.e. help faith

I'm actually looking into that now' date=' there are few models I want from the PS3 side.

[/quote']

Ive been playing Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes, as well as Sengoku Basara 3 (The Japanese version) and I was wondering if it's possible to get Mitsunari's armour?

Mitsunari_SB3.jpg

I'm actually looking into that now' date=' there are few models I want from the PS3 side.

[/quote']

Ive been playing Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes, as well as Sengoku Basara 3 (The Japanese version) and I was wondering if it's possible to get Mitsunari's armour?

If there is a way to rip PS3 game models then yeah, that looks sweet!

i found a model for black rock shooter' date=' my second favorite anime character of all time

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13708

if you do this, could you make it armor and not a player model? i would love you x10

[/quote']

Hmm I'll take a look at it.

WOW NOW I HAVE DREADNOUGHT.I CAN PUNCH DRAGONS IN THE FACE.BIG THX BRO.

Yeah I finally got around to doing it' date=' enjoy the mod and report any problems that occur.

BRO plz see if you can do DEVILMAN/DEVILADY remodel vampire lord transformation.I add link to see 3D models and colors.And plz use winged one.

YOU ARE MY HERO.

When I have time I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for all the mods here' date=' really looks good... especially the catwoman port, it's really fitting into the whole dawnguard theme :D

[/quote']

Glad to hear that man, I haven't tried out the Dawnguard dlc yet but good to hear nonetheless.

Hey I found some textures done for jill on a re5 site and converted them from Arc and tex files to use on your jill conversion. I put them on my site and gave you credit and wanted to say thanks for these ports there kickass! :D

Hey! Thanks, I visit your site regularly and I have to say I have never seen such beautiful shots of individual mods, you actually make the armours/clothing look much better than they normally are :)