[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

Looking forward to Yamato summon. Planning on making it a regular summon' date=' or gonna work on some scripting for it to be your attacks?

[/quote']

I want it to appear behind you like in DMC, I'm going to learn some scripting and hopefully make it possible.

Looking forward to Yamato summon. Planning on making it a regular summon' date=' or gonna work on some scripting for it to be your attacks?

[/quote']

I want it to appear behind you like in DMC, I'm going to learn some scripting and hopefully make it possible.

Yea, that would be really cool, considering its already been done in Oblivion. But in Skyrim, it would be Epic.

could you make this jump suit?

and maybe this heavy armor

540711-shiro_1_large.png

540713-redman_1.png

I'm only porting stuff from other games etc. so if you have any model and texture files then sure.

Queston: Where is the Taki stuff located?

I didn't really put it anywhere so you're going to have to use the console and type "help taki"

Awesome armor mods! I love the jill and Taki set. Is there anyway to add jill's hair as a hair mod. I would love to use it on some of my female characters.

Yeah for sure, her hair is nice right.

OMG! You made the Taki armor! Thank you so much' date=' youre amazing!

PS. Will you do it without the head mask? It would be great.

[/quote']

Finished removing the headmask and updated the download links.

UPDATE:

Reweighted some areas around the shoulder and hands. Reuploaded and updated the links.

Looking forward to the release of your Cabal Blader BM3 armor. Also, about the Warrior BM3 armor, it would be nice if the cloak can be animated so it would act like an actual cloak rather then a stiff material (though you mentioned that the model is still not finished therefor you are aware of it and this remark is not needed).

Looking forward to the release of your Cabal Blader BM3 armor. Also' date=' about the Warrior BM3 armor, it would be nice if the cloak can be animated so it would act like an actual cloak rather then a stiff material (though you mentioned that the model is still not finished therefor you are aware of it and this remark is not needed).

[/quote']

I don't think you can animate a piece of armor atm. It was implemented with the dawnguard dlc (Harkon's cloak uses it) but I don't think anyone figured out how to apply it to other armors so far.

I was not aware of the issue, but then again, I don't have much exp with it either, all I've seen is the motion of the cloaks from the "Cloaks of Skyrim" mode (and the like) and some moving pieces of cloth attached to greaves/leggings for example. If anything like that can be done to it, it would be enough I guess.

OMG armor from lost planet!! awesome!!

I Love you so much <3

hey its possible to get armors from lost planet 2? they have some pretty awesome stuff

I don't know but I want to find out so I'll take a look around.

i dont think deadman wonderland is a video game' date=' but i did find....something

shiro model for something

i think all its good for is textures tho

Cool, I can take a look at that later.

Thanks for share your work here R0R0N0.

I enjoy all your mods

actually I gave you endorsement at Nexus..it seems you got banned eh?

Damn Faithless Nexus...eh imperial..:P

7773220250_b412c54782_b.jpg

Haha yep those nexus folk just can't appreciate a good mod :P

That Luka armor looks great my friend!

I thought about that when i was on xentax xD

Keep it up!

Thanks man' date=' sometimes I worry that I might port something that you've already done, have to keep going back and forth through these forums to make sure.

Ahm what about Cabal armors.Any news?

I'm having some problems with them, I'm on the last armour but it's proving to be much difficult than the previous ones (certain body parts are an irregular size). Won't be long now.

Thanks man, sometimes I worry that I might port something that you've already done, have to keep going back and forth through these forums to make sure.

I was thinking about exactly the same thing,man hehhehehe.

I come here everyday to see what is your new work, to don't make the same model and we have different skins.

Take a look this.Well if someone can create armor like this..Two swords on belt and two swords on back.If wear one hander you get two scabbard and same for duals.If you wear two hander you got two swords on back. Daedric colors.Big muramasa and smaller one hand version.