[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

Reupload Done.

My upload speed isn't anything special so it will take a good hour or so before everything is reupped.

I'm reuploading my mods folder so it'll be up to you to download the right files (don't worry they're organised...) most folders should have a screenshot of the mod.

Link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzj8ZEkOh_L0a1JiSHRhTllUWjA&usp=sharing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vids

What's new?

15/03/2013 - Dreamrunner Armor (Weight Slider Supported & Male Only)

14/03/2013 - Lara Croft Outfit CBBE & UNP (Weight Slider Supported)

14/03/2013 - Adamantium Armor (AION) (Weight Slider Supported & Male Only)

03/02/2013 - DmC Dante

26/01/2013 - Cassandra Armor CBBE
28/09/2012 - Vasto Lorde Ichigo Body

25/09/2012 - Alex Mercer Clothing
25/09/2012 - Kingdom Hearts
20/09/2012 - Ryu Hayabusa Armour
20/09/2012 - Billie Church Armour UNP
14/09/2012 - Amazing Spiderman Suits
07/09/2012 - Alex Mercer Armour (Prototype 2)
07/09/2012 - Heller Full Armour (Prototype 2)
07/09/2012 - Ishida Mitsunari Model (Sengoku Basara 3)
07/09/2012 - Kaim's Armour (Lost Odyssey)
02/09/2012 - Berial Sword
02/09/2012 - Dragon Knight Armour
02/09/2012 - Janos Body
02/09/2012 - Kain's Body
02/09/2012 - Blackwatch Pilot Armour
02/09/2012 - Blackwatch Trooper Armour
02/09/2012 - Heller Body
02/09/2012 - Masked Mage Armour
30/08/2012 - Loredo Armour
30/08/2012 - Detmold Guard Armour
30/08/2012 - Lollipop Chainsaw Shiro Suit
30/08/2012 - ME3 Blood Dragon Armour
26/08/2012 - Spawn Body Replacer
26/08/2012 - Scarecrow Body Replacer
26/08/2012 - Rorschach Body Replacer
26/08/2012 - Moonknight Body Replacer
26/08/2012 - Superman Body Replacer
26/08/2012 - Green Lantern Body Replacer
26/08/2012 - Flash Body Replacer
26/08/2012 - Dark Seid Body Replacer
26/08/2012 - Dark Kahn Body Replacer
26/08/2012 - Captain Marvel Body Replacer
26/08/2012 - Joker Body Replacer
25/08/2012 - Enclave Armour
25/08/2012 - Bianco Angelo
23/08/2012 - Yasha's Body Replacer
23/08/2012 - Augus' Body Replacer
20/08/2012 - Asura's Body Replacer
19/08/2012 - Batman Armour
19/08/2012 - Taokaka Outfit
19/08/2012 - Mecha Yoshimitsu Body Replacer
18/08/2012 - Noble Coliseum Champion's Armor
16/08/2012 - The rest of cabal armors excluding one and also weapons by SoniK5201
15/08/2012 - Diana Allers Dress CBBE
14/08/2012 - Dante Demon Armour (Dreadnought Form)
14/08/2012 - ME3 MP Armours
13/08/2012 - Sith Acolyte Armour
13/08/2012 - Luka Outfit
13/08/2012 - Birdman Armour
13/08/2012 - Jill Battlesuit
12/08/2012 - Taki Full Body Armor
08/08/2012 - Cabal Battlemode Armours[WIP]
08/08/2012 - DMC4 Nero Full Body Replacer Armor
07/08/2012 - Harley Quinn Outfit CBBE
07/08/2012 - Tail-less version of Angelo Credo Armor

Updates

06/03/2013 - Updated DmC Dante to 1.3, added weapons (Arbiter, Osiris, Rebellion, Eryx) & also packed into bsa archive

08/02/2013 - Updated DmC Dante to 1.2, added new playermodels for Dante & Vergil (Coatless, Shirtless)

28/09/2012 - Updated Kingdom Hearts to 0.2, added new keyblades and fixed keyblade positioning.
19/09/2012 - Updated Birdman Armour to 0.2, added separate wearable wings (female needs adjustment)
19/09/2012 - Added Replacement Meshes to remove gloss from the Amazing Spiderman Suits
11/09/2012 - Updated ME3 MP Armours to 0.2, separated armour from helmet/mask
11/09/2012 - Updated Nero to 0.3, fixed the texture issues for low-end machines
11/09/2012 - Updated Masked Mage Armour to 0.2, fixed the texture issues for low-end machines
09/09/2012 - Updated Blood Dragon Armour to 0.3, added female version
09/09/2012 - Fixed Blood Dragon Armour's first person issue
02/09/2012 - Updated Berial's Sword to 0.2, resized and fixed 1stperson issue
25/08/2012 - Updated Alto Angelo to have an alternative armour with shield on shoulder
22/08/2012 - Updated Batman Armour (Removed the annoying gloss)
22/08/2012 - Diana Allers Dress UNP Version
22/08/2012 - Added Harley Quinn Outfit UNP Version

Credits

I do not own anything except for the time spent porting/converting the game assets.

Venarge - Provided DMC4 Models.

SONIK5201 - Provided Cabal Online Models.

Shugotenshi - Extracted the Noble Coliseum Champions Armor.

Nezzar - Extracted the Adamantium Armor.

@RORONO

It's really horrible dude' date=' i'm still re-uploadin' them =\

I'm using Sendspace now and i don't have any problems so far and you don't need an account to upload stuffs there and the DL speeds is very good.

[/quote']

I can't imagine how painful it must be to re-up them all man, heck! I'm frustrated from uploading two files ¬¬

Thanks though, I'll use Sendspace from now on :thumbs-up:

hey rorono =)

another masterpiece you did with credo. One of my favorites :3

Just a little question about him. Do you think it is possible to add a version of him without the tail? Its a bit stiff in my opinion XD

Oh and thank you very much to mention me in you credits ^^

Keep up your good work.

Awesome work R0R0N0! I don't really have a request it's more of an idea if it's possible to port the Harley Quinn outfits or the full character from Arkham Asylum/City since you've already done the Catwoman outfit.

hey rorono =)

another masterpiece you did with credo. One of my favorites :3

Just a little question about him. Do you think it is possible to add a version of him without the tail? Its a bit stiff in my opinion XD

Oh and thank you very much to mention me in you credits ^^

Keep up your good work.

Thanks' date=' glad to hear you like it. Yeah I had problems with his tail so I'll add a tail-less version no problem.

DMC 4 Dreadnought form.

I really want to do this one and I've actually spent a day on it but everytime I test it out in game, the body looks weird and doesn't match up with the skyrim body, the default skyrim male skeleton just isn't made for demons lol

I'll probably try again later on though.

Awesome work R0R0N0! I don't really have a request it's more of an idea if it's possible to port the Harley Quinn outfits or the full character from Arkham Asylum/City since you've already done the Catwoman outfit.

Thanks' date=' and yeah I can do her. Actually a week ago I was working on her and stopped halfway, so this time I can finish up on it and release it.

I can't find download link for Jill Valentine Outfit 2 from your Mediafile folder. Did you not includ it yet?

BTW Great work you are doing here. :D

The file is still there, but don't worry I'm uploading everything onto Sendspace so there'll be an alternate link.

EDIT:

-Sendspace links added.

these are freakishly impressive' date=' especially the the top two i love them so much :D

why is this happening when i equip the faith clothes

It must be a texture issue, I'll check it right away. Give me 10 mins.

UPDATE:

Okay it's my fault, I didn't double check the version of the armor I uploaded, so I'll reupload it.

UPDATE2:

Okay, it's reuploaded. Try downloading it again and replace everything in the data folder.

Great stuff R0R0N0. I really like DMC Armors they look sweet! Are you thinking about making some weapons also' date=' or you re going to focus only on armors?

[/quote']

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. For the time being I'm only bringing in armors, but if the weapons are a part of the armor/character then I'll put that in too. Atm I usually rush the weapons so I don't pay enough attention to their stats but I will do once I've finished the armors that I really want to do.

Thats great to hear,cant wait to see more of your stuff. :D

Also i saw that you are going to take requests when you have time.

If you decide one day to fill some request i have model and textures for this GS,if you get interested at some point,i will give you files.;)

[video=youtube]

Thats great to hear' date='cant wait to see more of your stuff. :D

Also i saw that you are going to take requests when you have time.

If you decide one day to fill some request i have model and textures for this GS,if you get interested at some point,i will give you files.;)

[/quote']

That is awesome! I definitely want that in Skyrim. I'd love to take the models off you if that's okay? I am currently working on Yamato's Ghostly form and Gloria's outfit from DMC4 but I'd love to bring that Aion armor into the game.

Guest thunderroar55

I love the catwoman outfit, but I have three things to say about it:

First, can you upload a version without enchantments? I love being able to enchant my own armor how I want, and the enchantments on it are kind of a turn off.

Second, the suit and mask are both categorized as clothing, but the gloves are an armor item. I don't care whether it's light armor or clothing, but I would appreciate it if they were all consistent.

Third, the UNP catwoman armor has (what I perceive to be) a mesh issue with the breasts. Here is a side view of the suit displaying what I think is an issue. I feel that the breasts are misshapen from that view. It isn't really an issue, but knowing it's there bugs me enough that I switched to the CBBE version.

If you could deal with or address any or all of these, I would be grateful.

I love the catwoman outfit' date=' but I have three things to say about it:

First, can you upload a version without enchantments? I love being able to enchant my own armor how I want, and the enchantments on it are kind of a turn off.

Second, the suit and mask are both categorized as clothing, but the gloves are an armor item. I don't care whether it's light armor or clothing, but I would appreciate it if they were all consistent.

Third, the UNP catwoman armor has (what I perceive to be) a mesh issue with the breasts. Here is a side view of the suit displaying what I think is an issue. I feel that the breasts are misshapen from that view. It isn't really an issue, but knowing it's there bugs me enough that I switched to the CBBE version.

If you could deal with or address any or all of these, I would be grateful.

Yeah I can get those all done, no problem. I always forget to remove the enchants because I tend to use other weapon templates. I'll update you once I've completed everything.

Guest thunderroar55

By the way, to complete the catwoman look, I use some goggles from Sunglasses - Oni Edition

You can see the goggles in this gallery, as well as the clipping issue with the band that holds the goggles on. Perhaps a modification of that mesh to remove the band and then a red retexture would make them look pretty much exactly like catwoman's goggles in Arkham City.

That's pretty much be a perfect replica, if you were up to that.

Thanks a ton.

I've removed the enchants from all my armors including the Catwoman Suit, and have also changed the attributes to reflect their armor type (light, heavy... mostly light in this case)

but I haven't uploaded them yet because I need to fix the issue you mentioned about the UNP Catwoman Suit but I can't see the image that you posted. So if you could find a way to show me that image, then I could get started.

Guest thunderroar55

Thanks a ton.

I've removed the enchants from all my armors including the Catwoman Suit' date=' and have also changed the attributes to reflect their armor type (light, heavy... mostly light in this case)

but I haven't uploaded them yet because I need to fix the issue you mentioned about the UNP Catwoman Suit but I can't see the image that you posted. So if you could find a way to show me that image, then I could get started.

[/quote']

Alright, here's try 2. It just looks like the breasts are really squished on the bottom half. I don't know how to apply the spoiler tag.

2PiRH.jpg