SexLab Light SE: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Sexualise your Skyrim Special Edition) - OLD

So is anyone using the USSE Patch with this? Both the patch and this mod are saying they need to be exactly 6th in the load order. I'm asking because USSE Patch is required for Bijin AIO.

Put Sexlab.esm on sixth, USSE on seventh. Sexlab doesn't modify any vanilla records so it doesn't matter if i't's loaded before USSE

Thanks for the quick reply!

So.
It works! even though there are some slight problems with it still, that I dont know if they are fixable.

1. using the 5.0.x Version of SexLab Solutions, Quests dont proceed after using the Sex Option. I get a free scene, which is nice and all, but I cant progress through quests with it.
2. Animals dont seem to have Genitalia yet.

If somebody knows fixes for either, dont be shy to help me :)

So.

It works! even though there are some slight problems with it still, that I dont know if they are fixable.

1. using the 5.0.x Version of SexLab Solutions, Quests dont proceed after using the Sex Option. I get a free scene, which is nice and all, but I cant progress through quests with it.

2. Animals dont seem to have Genitalia yet.

If somebody knows fixes for either, dont be shy to help me :)

Creature schlong is a future plan, as stated in the OP

I dont know if this belongs here, but since this is the mod suggesting those oldrim mods for SE, I'll post it here, to see if others have the same issues.

Sexlab Solutions
Again, some Quests dont continue after the sex action when using Selab Solutions which leads to some quests getting stuck or forcing me to do them the old way anyway.

Spouses Enhanced
Affection Level is not rising. (or at least after quite some hours of gameplay i still cant use the other options) but even if I could the game already seems to pull animations out of the entire animation pool, seeing how I get anal/oral scenes at the "vaginal only" affection level.
Then it also happens, that my spouse gets stuck in the state where he demands sex. I can talk with him and arrenge a scene, but he keeps asking me to do it, and if I dont I get put in the state where I cant manually trigger a scene for 24 hours.

Sexlab Pleasures
After winning the speech check on some of the dialogue options once, and receiving a sex scene, I dont succeed at them ever again. ( checked the mod page, only tells me I have to have a certain speech level, which i do have)

I dont know if those are Problems with SL Light SE or with the fact that they are oldrim mods, but it'd be cool if I could get some feedback from people who may have the same issues.

This guide assumes no previous knowledge of modding to make it accessible to everyone, so some details may appear trivial to you, especially if you had extensive experience sex-modding Oldrim.

Last updated: 9 September 2017

Step 0 - Make a Clean Save
  • This is optional but good practice.
  • Before you even start any modding, start the game normally via Steam and play completely vanilla without any mods past the game's Intro. As a recommendation, you can either stop after Ralof/ Hadvar unties you in Helgen and make a save, or once you reach Riverwood, go into Riverwood Trader and make a save there.
  • This is now your perfect clean save that you would use for the start of any modded playthroughs. 

Step 1 - Pick a Mod Manager
  • Manual installation is possible but not recommended at all.
  • Pick either Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) or Mod Organizer (MO), install and point it to your SSE installation folder. In short, NMM plays better with FNIS, a requirement for SexLab Light SE. Meanwhile, MO is more space-efficient and very powerful in resolving mod conflicts.
  • From now on, whenever I tell you to "install" something, it means downloading and installing it with this mod manager you chose. Make sure you enable the esp's or esm's of whatever mod you installed.

Step 2 - Install XPMSSE and FNIS

• Install XPMSSE.
  • Install FNIS Behavior SE. You need the main download as a minimum. If you want bestiality stuffs, you also need FNIS Creature Pack SE in the "Optional Files" section.
  • That's it for this step if you're using NMM
  • If you're using Mod Organizer however, on the left half of the UI, right click on "FNIS Behavior SE v....", select "Open in Explorer", click on the address bar in Windows Explorer, hit Ctrl + C to copy the address into your clipboard
  • click on the fifth button from top-left corner, the "Modify Executables" menu will pop up
  • Type "FNIS" in Title. For Binary, click on "..." to Browse, then click on the address bar, paste the address with Ctrl + V, then enter. Go into Tools > GenerateFNIS_for_Users > double click on GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.
  • Tick "Use Application's Icon for shortcuts". Click "Add". Then Close.

Step 3 - Install SexLab Light SE

• Download SexLab Light SE. Choose between two links: one is Google Drive, the other is Mega.nz.
  • Install SexLab Light SE

Step 4 - Generate Animation Behavior Files

• Start GenerateFNISforUsers.exe . For Mod Organizer, this should now be called "FNIS" if you click the downward arrow next to "Skyrim Special Edition" (near top right). For Nexus Mod Manager users, go instead into C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users . Then right click on GenerateFNISforUsers and select "Run as Administrator"
  • Tick "SKELETON Arm Fix", then click "Update FNIS Behavior" button. This will take a minute or so to complete. Then Exit.

Step 5 - Install SexLab Light SE plugin(s)

• SexLab Light SE is a framework. It doesn't trigger sex on its own. However, you can install one or more of following mods that can trigger sex using the framework:
  • SexLab MatchMaker Light SE - To bang someone/ a creature, cast "Irresistibly Attractive - Target" to whoever you want to have sex with, then cast "Irresistibly Attractive - Self" on yourself. Works for NPC-NPC and group sex too.
  • Amorous Adventures - Quest mod with voiced dialogues where you act as the knight in shining armor to help the vanilla maidens of Skyrim and get plenty of 'action' on the way.
  • SexLab Solutions 4.0.2 - Replacing most speech checks in the game with sex instead.
  • Spouses Enhanced v1.7.3 - Sex with your spouse and more, quicksave and load once for the dialogue option to show up
  • SexLab Pleasure SE - 80 light-hearted but lore-friendly unique dialogues
  • Carnival - more complex version of MatchMaker

Step 6 - Initialize SexLab Light SE

• Launch the game via Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager
  • Start a new game (not recommended, although it should work fine) or load the clean save you made in Step 0 (recommended)
  • After 5 seconds, you'll see "Automatically Installing SexLab Light SE ... "  and the initialization process begins. Don't do anything at all until it finishes (should end with "SexLab Light SE v... - Ready!").
  • (Optional) Go into Spell > Illusion > "SexLab Light SE MCM". Equip and cast it to bring up the customization menu, where you can tweak the framework to your liking
  • (Optional) Go into the Apparel section of your Inventory > Favorite "SexLab Scene Controller". Then assign to a number

Step 7 - Enjoy

• SexLab Light SE is now ready
  • Trigger sex depending on what plugins you have from Step 5.
  • Everytime the player is having sex, you can bring up the Scene Controller menu using the number you assigned in the last bullet point of Step 6, allowing you to change the current animation, advance stage, etc
  • Have fun! :)

----------------------------------------------------

Common Problems and Troubleshooting

• If you go in game and everyone is frozen in a T-pose, make sure you have the latest SSE version of FNIS and do step 4 again

Known Issues:

• Some creatures like chickens and deers won't have sex with males
  • Due to the 803 animations included and the lack of script extender, sometimes it takes quite a while to pick the animation to play. So make sure you wait a bit more than it would normally take in SexLab before concluding "animation doesn't trigger" - I'll optimize this later.

Support:

• In order for me to help with any issues you have, you must describe the issue in as much detail as possible. And attach your Papyrus logs. Which can be enabled by editing Skyrim.ini (Puzzle icon in Mod Organizer > INI editor. Or for NMM, Users\YourUsername\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition):
                           [Papyrus]
                           fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
                           bEnableLogging=1
                           bEnableTrace=1
                           bLoadDebugInformation=1
  • After enabling Papyrus logging, load a clean save and again and go through the entire initialization process, then try triggering the scene. This will "capture" your problem in the log for me to analyse. Then go into Users\YourUsername\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script - attach Papyrus.0.log to your post asking for help.
Enjoy! :)

The console command tfc  will allow you to use free camera during sex.  You can type tfc again afterwards to cancel the free camera mode.  The mouse speed is a little high so be aware. 

Not sure whats going on, but the sound is cutting out after a few minutes.  I am kind of assuming it's something to do with some of the mods I just installed.

I will admit to messing with console commands a bit, I'm stealing armor and weapons during the prologue.  But, that doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would break the voice acting.

I checked over my mods, and the version of sexlab solutions I have wants the unofficial patch, but I disabled it and the sound is still cutting out.  Any ideas?

Also, I use SexLab MatchMaker Light SE , already cast "Irresistibly Attractive - Target" to follower, then cast "Irresistibly Attractive - Self" on my player. But they only masturbate themselves. How to get them engaged?

You have to cast those in quick succession 

Also, I use SexLab MatchMaker Light SE , already cast "Irresistibly Attractive - Target" to follower, then cast "Irresistibly Attractive - Self" on my player. But they only masturbate themselves. How to get them engaged?

You have to cast those in quick succession 

Ahh I see :) thank you, I tried to be quick but will try it again. I like the concept of SexLab Pleasure SE because it's via dialogue, but sadly only one time chance.

I'm using the latest version of MO 2(the one being maintained by LePresidente, available here: https://github.com/LePresidente/modorganizer/releases)

When I try to run FNIS through MO, it tells me that I'm not running in the Skyrim directory.  Sounds like MO isn't hooking its virtual filesystem into FNIS correctly?

Here's the exact message:

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory. Generating Skyrim behaviors (32 bit)<<
FNIS Behavior V7.0   9/23/2017 3:03:42 PM
Skyrim: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Generator: E:\Users\Alex\Desktop\HDD Software\Minecraft\bipdat\Skyrim SE Mod Organizer\mods\FNIS Behavior SE V7 0 Beta\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<
>>Warning: Cannot find Skyrim executable (TESV.exe or SkyrimSE.exe). Assuming Skyrim (32bit).<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: defaultfemale.hkx defaultmale.hkx 0_master.hkx 

Has anyone found a way to trick this guy into working?  If not, I'll just keep trying older versions until one of them works.

So, how do I initiate group sex with more than three participants? I line up those three I want my char to boink, cast the "Attraction" spell on the girls, "Attraction - Self" on me and only the girls are having fun. Is there a limit on the number of actors or am I just doing it wrong?

Maybe an alternate trigger method?

question, i was following this guide till the step where I install other mods like Amorous adventure. Do i still need to install flower girl(I remember using it once and it pretty much have the sex+ pros function)? Sounds like there will be a conflict between both sex mods or am I wrong? 

No both FG and Sexlab Light are completely independent and separate. Whether you want both is entirely your choice. FG is very dialogue driven, SL Light is spell driven.