SexLab Light SE: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Sexualise your Skyrim Special Edition) - OLD

I hope this all works smoothly though I remember very well how slow animations were to start and often the characters would simply stack on-top on another with sex sounds but no animation. The usual fix was to re-run FNIS though even then the animations were terribly slow to start. I started using FlowerGirls as I'm VR. It doesn't have all the cool plugin mods for sex that SexLab had but it gets the basic job done, quickly and with no fuss. I still want to see SexLab (Lite) work for VR well but after reading all the posts I'm not sure I want to dip my toe back into the frustration that was getting SexLab animations to play. Any feedback would be appreciated. Maybe I'm wrong. I haven't tried it in VR. Any ideas?

Thanks

On 12/15/2018 at 10:43 AM, yeuci said:

I need help. Tried installing and i dont see the MCM menu or spell anywhere. I'm using Vortex to install and I changed the load order. Any suggestions?

Yes, don't use Vortex. Use MO2, mod organizer 2.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194
Also I suggest if you want an easier solution to give FlowerGirls mod a try.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941
It's not as feature rich with plugin mods but it's easy and gets the job done. If I was still using flat-ware Skyrim instead of Skyrim VR I'd still be using SexLab but I don't have headaches anymore (see my previous post). No disrespect SexLab I love you and your plugin mods : )

New here and new to modding in general. I don't know whether to get Light or the beta Sexlab. I assume they don't play well if installed together? I've actually held off of installing any sex related mods for fear of messing up what I've got going on. I followed this guide (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12562) and basically have what I want if I want to actually play the game regularly.

This guide is simple enough but when I start looking into other mods not listed it gets kind of murky, especially anything related to bestiality. Some mention Light while others don't. Some of them that seem to use the beta Sexlab mention Light variant requirements and I don't understand how they interact.

For now though, will

Sexlab Light
Sexlab Light Matchmaker
SL Hedonism

give me a stable game where I can have sex on a whim and just get raped and teleported instead of dying?

• 3 weeks later...

The actors in the scenes won't line up properly. I can't find any hotkeys or settings that would solve this. Is there some way to get the animations line up?

I am using CBBE instead of UNP so that might be why, but I read something about some hotkeys that I could use to line the animations up.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Homo1423 said:

The actors in the scenes won't line up properly. I can't find any hotkeys or settings that would solve this. Is there some way to get the animations line up?

I am using CBBE instead of UNP so that might be why, but I read something about some hotkeys that I could use to line the animations up.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

In light there is no hotkeys for that, only in the full framework.

3 minutes ago, JollyMuslim said:

I'm having an issue Sexlab. it's saying that all animations are installed and completed, however when i open MCM and click on the sexlab tab all i'm seeing is "install sexlab". how can fix this? 

From what I understand the MCM in SL Lite is just a placeholder...it doesnt have any functionality to customize at this time. For the MCM you would use the SL SE Beta build. The lite version allows for basic functions with the mods that are built for it (there are 4-5 listed in another thread). If you are playing with Skyrim SE I would recommend the SL SE Beta, if you are using Skyrim VR the lite is the best at the moment

On 1/14/2019 at 4:56 AM, skyfrost077 said:

From what I understand the MCM in SL Lite is just a placeholder...it doesnt have any functionality to customize at this time. For the MCM you would use the SL SE Beta build. The lite version allows for basic functions with the mods that are built for it (there are 4-5 listed in another thread). If you are playing with Skyrim SE I would recommend the SL SE Beta, if you are using Skyrim VR the lite is the best at the moment

Thanks I'll give it a try

Update: it worked 

• 2 weeks later...

I must be missing something....

I'm using Mod Organizer 2 and have followed the instructions step by step. As of now I have installed FNIS, XMPSSE, Sexlab, SL Matchmaker, as well as UNP and Schlongs of Skyrim. I've also ticked the boxes on the left UI and also activated the .esp and .esm files. I then launch Skyrim Special Edition from MO2, and get a "This process requires elevation to run" error, but the game still launches anyway (not sure if relevant). 

I start a clean save, and have no "Installing SexLab notification". Same with a new game.  Any idea on how to resolve this? Someone please help and let me know if you need any more info! Thanks in advance.

PS the UNP and SOS mods don't seem to have an effect, but idk for sure yet.

On 2/1/2019 at 3:37 PM, terko845 said:

I must be missing something....

I'm using Mod Organizer 2 and have followed the instructions step by step. As of now I have installed FNIS, XMPSSE, Sexlab, SL Matchmaker, as well as UNP and Schlongs of Skyrim. I've also ticked the boxes on the left UI and also activated the .esp and .esm files. I then launch Skyrim Special Edition from MO2, and get a "This process requires elevation to run" error, but the game still launches anyway (not sure if relevant). 

I start a clean save, and have no "Installing SexLab notification". Same with a new game.  Any idea on how to resolve this? Someone please help and let me know if you need any more info! Thanks in advance.

PS the UNP and SOS mods don't seem to have an effect, but idk for sure yet.

its due to the order of your mods...alway put mods requiring another lower in priority so they can overwrite the basic data needed

28 minutes ago, syIph said:

its due to the order of your mods...alway put mods requiring another lower in priority so they can overwrite the basic data needed

Yeah I figured that out eventually, got it working again. 

Also, for your problem, that's a FNIS issue - make sure you have the current FNIS version and run the generateFNISforUsers.exe file before launching Skyrim from the skse launcher.

12 minutes ago, jdtattoo21 said:

Ok, so I'm new to this whole modding situation. I tried to follow the steps. But when I get to the point of trying to locate the "tools" folder after the Data folder, there is no tools folder? Any ideas or if I did something wrong? I'm using Nexus Mod Manager

Have you installed FNIS? 

6 minutes ago, jdtattoo21 said:

now I'm trying Nexus Mod Manager

And are you downloading FNIS 7.4.5 (the top thing in the FNIS downloads tab) direct from the Nexus SSE page into NMM? If so all it should take is double clicking it and waiting for it to finish the install process.