[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

Thanks for your reply... this is a new beginning for me, and I hope everyone will enjoy it ... As soon as possible I will release the download of the 248 Kinkyworld animations for everyone.

And every month we'll have at least 10 new animations for The Sims 4 with Wickedwhims

It did not work on my :( , will it be because of the new WickedWhims update?

I did a series of tests on WickedWhims 3.2.4.115a the day before yesterday. A friend who is Patreon of the Turbodriver, tested on the latest update and said that everything is working perfectly. It was all working,

I did not test the "WickedWhims 3.2.4.115b - 29 August 2017" version, which Turbodriver uploaded yesterday. And if there was also a new version for PATRONS yesterday, I still could not test it, but I'll talk to my friend to see if everything is OK.

I'll download and check if there is any conflict. But I had trouble with other MODs, they were deforming the character's mesh and causing erros.

It did not work on my :( , will it be because of the new WickedWhims update?

I did a series of tests on WickedWhims 3.2.4.115a the day before yesterday. A friend who is Patreon of the Turbodriver, tested on the latest update and said that everything is working perfectly. It was all working,

I did not test the "WickedWhims 3.2.4.115b - 29 August 2017" version, which Turbodriver uploaded yesterday. And if there was also a new version for PATRONS yesterday, I still could not test it, but I'll talk to my friend to see if everything is OK.

I'll download and check if there is any conflict. But I had trouble with other MODs, they were deforming the character's mesh and causing erros.

I've been able to solve the problem. Thanks and congratulations for the animations !

Guest Redabyss

To all the guys who attacked Motherlodesims: I'm laughing my ass off and the saddest part is I can't say why.

But you have literally no idea who you attacked. It's too funny XDDD

To all the guys who attacked Motherlodesims: I'm laughing my ass off and the saddest part is I can't say why.

But you have literally no idea who you attacked, trust me. It's too funny XDDD

Hahahaha likes the movie Frozen says "Let it go".  :D 

At least the LL administrator said that everything is fixed and re-launched the full post.

Guest Redabyss

But you have literally no idea who you attacked, trust me. It's too funny XDDD

Hahahaha likes the movie Frozen says "Let it go".  :D 

At least the LL administrator said that everything is fixed and re-launched the full post.

Hehehe well of course.

Such a lovely welcome wagon.....

If an animator is experienced and has already been creating animations for years, why is any of this wrong?

It's not.. if this creator has been making animations for a substantial time in other projects and only recently ported them to Ts4, is it a crime? No

Nit picking at the details of how sentences are worded doesn't benefit or aid anybody and that aside.... this is no violation as this author is already planning more releases here, for TS4.

Why should somebody be held back just for not being a beginner?

It's unbelievable how people seem to complain and bitch about the quality of newbies animations,

and here you have decent quality work from an experienced animator and a bunch of you wanna chase him/her off like a bunch of villagers with torches and pitchforks,

Welcome to Ts4 Motherlode! 'scuse the trolls ;)

I'm not gonna lie the quality of your animations is spectacular and i do think you deserve all the support you can get but this isn't exactly the best way to garner it, look at mike24 for example, his animations are equally as great and he still offers everything for free while having a few animations on the  side for his supporters on patreon and then releasing them later for everyone to enjoy, i'm telling you, resorting to that tactic will most likely get you more support on patreon than having people actually pay mandatory and initially to get everything you release.  I don't know how to feel about that but welcome to the community still! I look forward to see more from you.

Did you read that?

You can also download PACK 1 directly on post.

And a surprise: I have created 248 sex animations for THE SIMS 3 for MOD Kinkyworld and these will be released for FREE download as soon.

Register as my PATRONS, see the advantages according to the prices I offer, and I create each month at least 10 new animations for THE SIMS 4, and launching bonuses whenever possible.

Come on, just welcome the animator, he deserve it....

Just so I understand. Your Patron page says we pay "Per Creation" instead of "Per Month. So, if you release 3 updates per month and I happen to be a $5 Patron, I am actually paying $15 for the month? No really sure how the per creation option works because all the creators I support have it, per month.

Patreon page is 'per month'... Is that different? I did not put it 'per creation'

So it was some mistake, because I updated this ... No, the patron pays whatever he desires according to what he considers to be advantageous, and all Patrons will have the complete pack and updated all month for the single monthly value ... As always was.

It is not by creation not ... Today I gave a bonus to one of my patrons, I sent 26 animations to him that even the sale is not, since he supported me in GUMROAD and PATRON ($ 5)

​$5.00 per month, and you receive the new full package every time it is updated, and proportional 'gifts/pledges' to choice value.

But as everyone knows, patreon has a different payment system, so the packs will be sent by email for the time being, rather than uploading to the site. Already 4 people went searching for the download and canceled the support. This seems very much the kind of person who wants to get in, get what they want and leave without giving support.

Just so I understand. Your Patron page says we pay "Per Creation" instead of "Per Month. So, if you release 3 updates per month and I happen to be a $5 Patron, I am actually paying $15 for the month? No really sure how the per creation option works because all the creators I support have it, per month.

Patreon page is 'per month'... Is that different? I did not put it 'per creation'

So it was some mistake, because I updated this ... No, the patron pays whatever he desires according to what he considers to be advantageous, and all Patrons will have the complete pack and updated all month for the single monthly value ... As always was.

It is not by creation not ... Today I gave a bonus to one of my patrons, I sent 26 animations to him that even the sale is not, since he supported me in GUMROAD and PATRON ($ 5)

​$5.00 per month, and you receive the new full package every time it is updated, and proportional 'gifts/pledges' to choice value.

But as everyone knows, patreon has a different payment system, so the packs will be sent by email for the time being, rather than uploading to the site. Already 4 people went searching for the download and canceled the support. This seems very much the kind of person who wants to get in, get what they want and leave without giving support.

Okay. I checked back at your Patron page and it has indeed been changed to, Per month. Thanks for the update and thanks for clearing that up for me.