[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, iknoright said:

I'm having trouble getting the animations to run, the scripting is there but when I click it says no animations found. I'm on Mac btw and using WickedWhims Turbodriver. Any suggestions? maybe I'm doing something wrong

Do other people's animations run? And do you have the folder with the .package file in Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/<File Folder>/<filename.package> ? It shouldn't be nested in any more folders below that. Sorry, I'm not familiar with Macs but I'm guessing it uses a similar file tree form to PCs. Also, if you don't have any other animation packages, make sure that you have the same file structure for the Wicked Whims mod.

Hi, big fan of these animations! I was playing earlier and was in the middle of using the playlist feature of WW and used a lot of your animations, but for some weird reason two animations refuses to be played with the playlist feature. They play fine manually outside of the playlist, but somehow they are always skipped no matter what order they're in in the playlist. I thought it was worth the mention.

These are the animation im referring to.
forcedfingering_FLOOR_01 - HANDJOB
forcedfingering_FLOOR_02 - HANDJOB

I play on a Mac and I haven't had any issues. I have my animation packages in a folder within Mods like @Sandatharius suggested. Not sure why you are having a problem. What did you use to unzip your files? I use Keka without any problems. Might want to try that, and I don't remember if I got that from the app store or if I got it straight off the web.

?

On 11/21/2020 at 7:44 PM, iknoright said:

I'm having trouble getting the animations to run, the scripting is there but when I click it says no animations found. I'm on Mac btw and using WickedWhims Turbodriver. Any suggestions? maybe I'm doing something wrong

On 11/21/2020 at 10:58 PM, Sandatharius said:

Do other people's animations run? And do you have the folder with the .package file in Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/<File Folder>/<filename.package> ? It shouldn't be nested in any more folders below that. Sorry, I'm not familiar with Macs but I'm guessing it uses a similar file tree form to PCs. Also, if you don't have any other animation packages, make sure that you have the same file structure for the Wicked Whims mod.

23 hours ago, YOUGOTMESHOOKED said:

Hi, big fan of these animations! I was playing earlier and was in the middle of using the playlist feature of WW and used a lot of your animations, but for some weird reason two animations refuses to be played with the playlist feature. They play fine manually outside of the playlist, but somehow they are always skipped no matter what order they're in in the playlist. I thought it was worth the mention.

23 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

I play on a Mac and I haven't had any issues. I have my animation packages in a folder within Mods like @Sandatharius suggested. Not sure why you are having a problem. What did you use to unzip your files? I use Keka without any problems. Might want to try that, and I don't remember if I got that from the app store or if I got it straight off the web.

?

Probably you are facing some mod issue inside mods folder crashing with my xml, of course, but you need to install the mods i already said before on my post, and the directory inside my .rar or zip (wich d you preffer) called "mothermodspack". Try to understand, some of my animations or the any creator you have inside this fortum or out of here, using whicked whims, requires a prop ( dildo, CC objects, anyway) this prop requires a specific number inside xml ( you already be prepared to it) so, if you hadn't these specific props inside mods folder, the animation will not run. Hope it helps you to solve these issues. 

20 hours ago, swfwjjdijsuch9uwshd said:

Care to explain why windows defender detected this as a trojan?

19 hours ago, poilbrun said:

I came for the same question.

For what it's worth, the 460_pack.7z seems fine, but the 460_pack_mirror.rar is picked up by Windows Defender as dangerous...

Seriouslly. I don't know why? Maybe i don't know what's going on with my pc computer. Maybe some trojan troops is ready to take me off again. Maybe some of them know what happens in the past, hope it not happens in the future again. 
if you take more attention, maybe some of them is ready to kidnaping me, who knows. It always happen with me, maybe some prejudice. "The real night again and again". In my country we already pass through this shit.  Some of them knows where i am and have some kind of pain in the ass to admit the real truth. So fuck this community! Maybe some excuse from our staff...huh?

I'll let inside my site (signature bellow), if you really , really interested (...) in these animations, sou you'll find inside my site. ?

Edited: If it still happening keep the feedback, i'll love to see where it's comming out! 

17 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@Motherlodesims You could build yourself a wooden horse, to sneak past all those pesky Trojans!

Sorry for the bad "Trojan horse" joke. ;) 

Sorry, maybe i commited some mistake or my computer was infected for some reason. Don't take me as a creator of these things ?, anyway. So i did another update with the same number of animations, soon i'll post anothers. 

On 11/30/2020 at 6:51 PM, Phoenixflaym said:

Does this animation need additional cc?

doubledong_SHOWERTUB_01 - ANAL

I noticed in my game that the toy doesn't show up so it looks like they're using a ghost dildo lol

Yeap this is not a common set, has no number id for it, you need to go inside cas. Sorry for that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 9:58 AM, master-D1321 said:

I love your animations just there i need more lebian animations plz make it happen

I would try, please, if you have some idea, just send me. ?

On 12/11/2020 at 3:27 PM, rock0101 said:

Is there an additional CC dildo that I need to apply in CAS? 

Yeap, you need Noir's Clutter set, you can find through this link:
https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/09/ts4-sex-toy-clutter-set.html?zx=e69c0ad1a037dc39

On 11/22/2020 at 10:52 AM, YOUGOTMESHOOKED said:

I'm having a similar problem, but with two different animations:

intimatekissing_HOTTUB_01

intimatekissing_HOTTUB_02

The first one plays and the second one gets skipped.  If I reversed the order in the playlist, the second one in the order gets skipped.  I tried separating them by another animation, but the second one in the sequence always gets skipped.

However, these three animations play through in the playlist just fine:

cowgirl_HOTTUB_01

cowgirl_HOTTUB_02

cowgirl_HOTTUB_03

so it's just something that's peculiar to certain groups of animations.

It sure would be nice to get a resolution to this.

On 12/18/2020 at 1:17 AM, merkle said:

I'm having a similar problem, but with two different animations:

intimatekissing_HOTTUB_01

intimatekissing_HOTTUB_02

The first one plays and the second one gets skipped.  If I reversed the order in the playlist, the second one in the order gets skipped.  I tried separating them by another animation, but the second one in the sequence always gets skipped.

However, these three animations play through in the playlist just fine:

cowgirl_HOTTUB_01

cowgirl_HOTTUB_02

cowgirl_HOTTUB_03

so it's just something that's peculiar to certain groups of animations.

It sure would be nice to get a resolution to this.

I'll need to see whats going on with my xml files. Probably should be some that i had never seen before?. I'll check this out. Thanks for advise me. 

Hey ms, 50.000 simoleons?

Can I suggest something for your website? Is it possible you can limit the gifs on 1 page or reduce the gif sizes?

I like to watch your preview gifs as to what to expect on future updates. But even with my fast pc, the site takes a long time to load all the gifs. 

Other then that, keep up the great work. You're still my nr 1 animator. Amazing details and quality. You keep getting better everytime.
And also happy holidays to you!! ??