[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

23 minutes ago, Motherlodesims said:

Yeah, i'll take a look whats happening. All the objects that i used to use are base game objects, the only CC that i've used was a blackboard. Sorry i'll check whats going on. ?

editting: Showertub is like bathtubs, the only difference between them is just because they have a shower or a curtain... like a box.

Something like this:

79d8962017789917a9f0c31eab4c011f.jpg

I'm only getting the shower animations you get with wicked. In the preview gif I saw a shower tub that isnt in the game. 

I'm not getting the cowgirl vagina or makeout tease in the tubs or triangular and shower tubs.

Also was there a particular bed the makeout 5 that I saw in the gif was in? All the older animations up to the 304 pack are showing. Thanks for responding.  I love your animations. 

Hi! I just followed you. Thank you for making these animations. There's alot too... I wanted to ask, where is the animations that use the cherry pie-cum mesh? Whats the name of the animation? Is there more then one that uses it?

On 2/17/2020 at 12:31 AM, T.L said:

Hi! I just followed you. Thank you for making these animations. There's alot too... I wanted to ask, where is the animations that use the cherry pie-cum mesh? Whats the name of the animation? Is there more then one that uses it?

Well, what can i say about cum mesh, huh?
Try to see around the last animations called "climax" and the respective locations that you can use "climax" 
You must be in contact directly with me soon. I hope it can help you alot too

• 1 month later...

Can I just say, your animations are amazing! My favourite ones by far. They are my go to animations and the ones I use the most. I especially love the 'romantic' passionate ones. The details are so fantastic and so convenient to use for story progression. Thanks so much for all your hard work on these, really appreciate it!  

On 4/22/2020 at 4:12 PM, mamkeprivet88 said:

Hi, thank you for what you created. But for some reason your animations have stopped working

On 4/9/2020 at 9:26 PM, leepforthestars said:

for some reason the animations don't show up with the new update.

Probably you need the new ww update. Some patch is out to date inside the sims game folder

On 4/11/2020 at 7:12 AM, Sailor Erza said:

Bizarre ... Habituellement, lorsque je télécharge de nouveaux fichiers de package, la date de modification sur le fichier est assez récente.
Cependant, le pack 340 semble avoir une date de `` dernière modification '' du 04/11/2019?

This was the time that i've done this package. So let's bring a new update soon.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:06 AM, 4love10 said:

he all sold out on patreon LOL!!!..what a joke he is,well he owned me 20$ credits since i cancel immediately

Maybe you not be able to download the package as well, anyway. 
Patreon system has change the credit card process to  payment. You still need to wait 72h for a while. 

10 hours ago, Shiun1992 said:

Why is your patreon limited? I find it pretty dumb to do that since the animations are high quality. All you are doing are turning away possible patrons and having people download the animations just to share them.

Thx anyway for all your compliments. We have a policy to it. I hope you already not be able to understand about this dumbness, anyway... ?

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, True AI said:

Thanks for the update! Hey, I was going to purchase your $20 tier on Patreon to get access to early animations but it's sold out! I was like, WHAT?!?! That's crazy. Wish I could get access to the animations! Oh well!

I know how its being a problem, some people can't get acces for some tiers. In future, i'll open new spaces to $20 tiers. I hope just for $5 for while, my apologize. 

Hi, first of all thank you for taking the time to give us some good animations for the game. I wanted to ask you the favor of leaving it in one file so I know what or which one to download. :)

greetings from Chile