[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

I hate to keep bothering you but I really want those new animations. I've deleted the old motherlodes in my EA Mods Folder and redownloaded. I'm still not getting the new interactions eg the intimate kiss 2 in the hottub and the sweet kiss in the bathtub.

When I click download I get the option to download

304 7z

304 Rar

Am I suppose to download all 3?

Is deleting the file from the EA Sims 4 Mod Folder not enough? Is there somewhere else I need to delete it from as well? Please help me as I am new to this mod and I really want those new animations.  

You just remain only 20$ patron for 10$ tier animation? this is too much, and i was try to join 5$ patron but, after charged 5$, i can't get nothing from this, so i have to join the 20$ patron for get something. because, i just don't waste 5$ for nothing.  ps. he has disabled community feature, so i have to write this in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, sorry for this bath and showertubs issues,  something that i need to explain.
There are different locations between these : custom baths and showertubs and the "triangle bathtubs"

Bellow, you can see the logs on my animations will running up 

=================================================
SHOWERTUB/BATHTUB  -  (custom bathtubs)

showering_SHOWERTUB_00 - TEASING
showering_SHOWERTUB_01 - TEASING
makeout_SHOWERTUB_01 - TEASING
makeout_SHOWERTUB_02 - TEASING
footjob_SHOWERTUB_01 - FOOTJOB 
handjob_SHOWERTUB_01 - HANDJOB 
blowjob_SHOWERTUB_01 - ORALJOB 
doubledong_SHOWERTUB_01 - ANAL 

BATHTUB  - (triangle bathtubs)

sweetkissing_BATHTUB_01 - TEASING
rubbingpussy_BATHTUB_01 - HANDJOB
cleanpenis_BATHTUB_01 - HANDJOB
lickingpussy_BATHTUB_01 - ORALJOB
handjob_BATHTUB_01 - HANDJOB
blowjob_BATHTUB_01 - ORALJOB
blowjob_BATHTUB_02 - ORALJOB
cowgirl_BATHTUB_01 - VAGINAL
sittingbehind_BATHTUB_01 - VAGINAL
sittingbehind_BATHTUB_02 - VAGINAL
reversecowgirl_ANAL_BATHTUB_01 - ANAL 

3 PERSONS BATHTUB

MFM

MFM_spitroast_BATHTUB_01 - VAGINAL

Big thanks for all complimments. I hope you like my new update with 316 animations.
Enjoy everybody :D 

1 hour ago, Motherlodesims said:

Hi Guys, sorry for this bath and showertubs issues,  something that i need to explain.
There are different locations between these : custom baths and showertubs and the "triangle bathtubs"

Bellow, you can see the logs on my animations will running up 

Big thanks for all complimments. I hope you like my new update with 316 animations.
Enjoy everybody :D 

Loving the new bathtub and coffin animations. 

40 minutes ago, Sims4Newblet said:

Hello and sorry to bother you! I love your animations - Just wondering which is the most updated one. The 316pack_7z or just the 316pack.rar? Or does it not matter which/a double upload? Ty. ?

If you use 7zip = DL the 316pack_7z

If you use winRAR = DL the 316pack.rar

:) 

Were do you download the shower tub? I dont have it in my game and that's the only tub the new animations show on.

Edit

I can't get any of the animations to show. I've deleted the old file and installed the rar version. New animations aren't showing on any of the objects. I was really hoping those new shower and tub animations would show up. Triangle tubs don't have the new animations and I don't have the custom shower tubs. Please link to the cc shower tubs so I can atleast get those animations.

Currently missing

Cowgirl Vagina Bathtub

Makeout 5 Beds Tried most Single and Double Beds

New Makeout Tease in bathtubs but I don't have the shower tub cc for that

Cradle Climax Sofa/Loveseat

Can someone tell me were you download those shower tubs from? They are currently not in my game.

I really like that makeout 5 were they makeout on the bed and then move to the side position making out. Is there a particular bed this animation is on cause I've tried a lot of single and double beds.

In the preview it shows it on a single bed.

Does anyone know where that cc shower tub is from? I've googled cc showertubs and cant find it. Around the Sims doesn't have it.

Can someone help me on here? Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.  Is that shower tub supposed to come with the mod.

I know I'm aggravating but I'm still fairly new to this mod. On most animators I just download the update and the stuff is added.

If I cant get an answer here I ll have to ask in the help forums.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:34 AM, beautifulmusiclover said:

Currently missing

Cowgirl Vagina Bathtub

Makeout 5 Beds Tried most Single and Double Beds

New Makeout Tease in bathtubs but I don't have the shower tub cc for that

Cradle Climax Sofa/Loveseat

Can someone tell me were you download those shower tubs from? They are currently not in my game.

I really like that makeout 5 were they makeout on the bed and then move to the side position making out. Is there a particular bed this animation is on cause I've tried a lot of single and double beds.

In the preview it shows it on a single bed.

Does anyone know where that cc shower tub is from? I've googled cc showertubs and cant find it. Around the Sims doesn't have it.

Can someone help me on here? Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.  Is that shower tub supposed to come with the mod.

I know I'm aggravating but I'm still fairly new to this mod. On most animators I just download the update and the stuff is added.

If I cant get an answer here I ll have to ask in the help forums.

Yeah, i'll take a look whats happening. All the objects that i used to use are base game objects, the only CC that i've used was a blackboard. Sorry i'll check whats going on. ?

editting: Showertub is like bathtubs, the only difference between them is just because they have a shower or a curtain... like a box.

Something like this:

79d8962017789917a9f0c31eab4c011f.jpg