[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

I really want to share and answer all of you in quotes but i won't. :) It woud be very extensive.

About the rigs alignments, i guess that job was done before the rig updates from Azmodan, so i'll try to implement more or remake those animations in the future. 

Seriouslly, im really, really proud with the feedback of this comunity, you all are very important to know what i'm planning to do next month. 

About gay animations, Why not? It would be my cup of cofee, tough. I have no prejudice about those kind of animations. I believe that, IF you can do hetero animations you can do everything.

Just a note:  all of my female animations have a penis, so it works for gay animations as well, but specific for gays, i can do as well. It doesn't matter for me. Thank you so much for ypu compliments about my work.

About threesomes climax animations, yeah, a patreon of mine sugested about something, i'll do it in time, don't worry. ;)

I'm uploading today 280 free animations, so i hope that all of you has a good day and enjoy with them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Motherlode! First of all, I really love your work. You're amazingly talented!
I wanted to inform you that two animations of yours have an issue that is occurring to other players as well with two specific animations.

window_vaginal_rough and cowgirl_double_bed_03. Those are misaligned, especially the window animation.

I believe it's because, in the XML, you corrected the <T n="animation_facing_offset">0</T> line with <T n="animation_facing_offset">180</T>, while it should stay 0.

I use the Patreon version, as well as the latest Wickedwhims Patreon version and latest update. Everything else works fine.

On 12/8/2019 at 8:46 PM, Photos said:

Hi Motherlode! First of all, I really love your work. You're amazingly talented!
I wanted to inform you that two animations of yours have an issue that is occurring to other players as well with two specific animations.

window_vaginal_rough and cowgirl_double_bed_03. Those are misaligned, especially the window animation.

I believe it's because, in the XML, you corrected the <T n="animation_facing_offset">0</T> line with <T n="animation_facing_offset">180</T>, while it should stay 0.

I use the Patreon version, as well as the latest Wickedwhims Patreon version and latest update. Everything else works fine.

Thanks for sharing this issue and your compliments. I'll see it and back soon to share more animations. 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:45 PM, Hannigram38 said:

Thanks so much for the awesome update! ? when I saw the preview gifs, I had a big smile on my face ;) 

I'm glad to hear it. <3

On 11/3/2019 at 1:53 AM, IIRA said:

where can you find the LL gifs?

Like Mariano Soprano said: https://motherlodesimsww.wordpress.com/

On 11/3/2019 at 7:01 AM, keeleymyfirst said:

Thats pretty nice to see you and your wonderful Animations back Motherlode  :)

Thanks Kee, i hope to bring more soon.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:50 AM, Mariana Soprano said:

Thank you so much by your advise! 

On 11/3/2019 at 5:08 PM, madlein.mara said:

Are the 280 animations only available for patreon? Because when I download your package, I have only 176 animations from you in my game? Is this correct?

Maybe you saved in other mods file, inside the same mod directory :P 
Please, delete the old files for the next one. I hope it helps you.

On 11/4/2019 at 9:01 AM, IIRA said:

thank you but im not sure if all of those are released for LL?

Of course those are inside this link above, please take calm and just click in download file (the green buttom). I hope you'll find all that you want there ;) 

9 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Hahaha, sorry, I forget my sweet hairy Skyrim husband is always with me at LL. Okay but just for you his regular S4 human form.

04_05.19_20-35-27FarkasPaint.png.01ed181304a6e0c03a0cb6c94c665a0b.png

I very much approve of your Skyrim husband.  If I had a Skyrim husband like that I'd be playing my game more that's for sure! I need to be looking at different Skyrim mods than I was before so I can do something like that.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 8:31 AM, FatArse said:

best animation and im happy so many are released for free, just i dont have the extra money to support you on patreon

Don't worry. In time i will post the patreon's release for free through here :) 

On 12/11/2019 at 5:19 AM, Mariana Soprano said:

Hahaha, sorry, I forget my sweet hairy Skyrim husband is always with me at LL. Okay but just for you his regular S4 human form.

04_05.19_20-35-27FarkasPaint.png.01ed181304a6e0c03a0cb6c94c665a0b.png

He's pretty, i'd like to play skyrim, but had no time enough :( 

On 12/15/2019 at 2:39 AM, It's a secret said:

These animations are pretty interesting, I do have a question though, for some animations included in the GIF previews, they're not showing in my game, are some of those part of the 340 pack or Patreon exclusive? 

Yes, if you are sayin about the gifs inside my site, there are the patreons releases and free releases. I need to remade all the format there, so it would be more interesting for my followers to know which kind of content you are interested. 

On 12/15/2019 at 1:39 PM, Scorpio said:

So many of your animations are my favorites and very high quality + details.

Glad your back and Thank You.

Thank's by your compliments. I hope to do more animations and contents. :D 

On 12/16/2019 at 7:48 PM, karazin said:

i found litle bug position  cowgirl 3 bed

16.12.2019_23-44-20.png

Yes, i realised it. I'll try to fix it, i just need to solve what's happening. Maybe the code or probably remade the root z axis 

On 1/9/2020 at 9:08 AM, sw1202 said:

is Gumroad still being updated?

No, I had no time to do it yet. However, i'll post a free and paid release inside gumroad soon. Just wait, please. 

Note: 
Released for free 304 animations today. 
I hope all of you enjoy 

The problem of the cowgirl animation is the following:

The original 'animation_facing_offset' variable was incorrectly adjusting animation facing offset in radians instead of degrees. The new variable adjusts animation facing offset in degrees, while the old variable is still functional and supports radians. It's advised to use the new 'animation_angle_offset' variable from now on.

So every animation using the old  'animation_facing_offset' field should be changed accordingly.