[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

Guest Redabyss

Love them my new favorites

What category are they? I still can't find them. I know it was supposed to be like 2 animations but have no idea where to look.

It's, for now, floor and counter, in teasing section, if you only have the starting package :)

Love them my new favorites

What category are they? I still can't find them. I know it was supposed to be like 2 animations but have no idea where to look.

It's, for now, floor and counter, in teasing section, if you only have the starting package :)

Thanks. I called my self looking there. I will look again. I have so many I could've overlooked it.

Edit: Found them, Very smooth.

But as everyone knows, patreon has a different payment system, so the packs will be sent by email for the time being, rather than uploading to the site. Already 4 people went searching for the download and canceled the support. This seems very much the kind of person who wants to get in, get what they want and leave without giving support.

What you can do about Patreon is to put your update on a post limited to Tiers. Then, send an email with a link to this post. So that your post is only readable by your patrons, and only them will be able to download the update. You can also create several limited posts each at a Tier level.

Finally, just a small detail, on Patreon, we do not buy content. We are funding a job done the previous month. (I say "work" because Patreon is not just limited to creators of animation).

When you get it at the beginning of each month, we pay for the previous month. That's why when you sign up for a Creator, we are only collected the following month when you can immediately access the content on the site. (Except in the case of activation of the option)

The arguing did make me sad since there was people i like in both sides, everyone had fair points but the animations are really good and we need more animators to have more variety, he's doing nothing wrong.

Let's try to not be so aggressive with each other since we're still a little community (at least here) and need to be united to make TS4 even more perfect than it is now.

Look, Don't know why all the bickering honestly. To a new Talented no less Animator.

Again, if you do not want to pay for the animations, Don't. He will Release them as he see's Fit, Maybe he need's help for the Time put into this Work.

Honestly to anyone whining about paying for the Animations, Why not Halt everything in you're life, make a Few Animations, And see how it work's out.

Maybe you will be the God of Animations, Maybe not.

Maybe you will See, that Sometimes asking for a Little money isn't a Sin.

Regardless, Again Welcome Motherlodesims. Wish you're Welcome had been more Pleasant. But don't Let this Deter you from Making more Animations

This guy is offering some of his work for free and sharing some of his work on Patreon as early access.  He will eventually be offering that work for free but at a later date.  That is how his initial post reads to me.  I don't think that there is anything wrong with that since eventually you will still be getting the animations for free, you just have to wait for them.  This guy probably shouldn't have let anyone know that he had other animations done since there was a backlash because of it. 

This guy probably shouldn't have let anyone know that he had other animations done since there was a backlash because of it.

This is another point of view that needs a little more credit to the creator,

If an author tried to deceive the community and trickled previously made works out bit by bit they'd be caught out by the dates attached to their clip files or blend files,

Surely honesty has to count?

I would release some more today for free, because I need to redo GUMROAD, I have now over 20 anims, and I am thinking of creating only the free pack + a single pack with a lower support. (To people who supported me yesterday, I already sent extra animations by email).

SpyderArachnid: The LL administrator has released the post again because it acknowledged that 'rule 12' doesn't apply to this post, because I'm going to release some animations.

Well, I'll release in another time... coming soon.