[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

21 hours ago, JelliMac said:

The struggle of wanting to join the patreon for the new hotness but there being no slots ?

Hi JelliMax

So, you can join, but you don't need join in tiers patronage to get my newest pack. I've been sending linked messages for each patron that still there, even not being a tier patronage. 

I hope it answers your question. ?

On 10/2/2020 at 5:01 PM, cyberpuncq said:

bro i download the file but when im boutta use winrar to open it up it says "the system cannot find the file specified" like what?

Instead to use winrar , did you already try unpack with 7zip?  I used to use 7zip cause nothing worse happens with them, most of the archives or files, even grids inside s4pe needs this specially for.  So, even if you are not a modder, i recommend. 
Try it!

6 hours ago, Uusxx said:

You need a file opener. Like winwar or 7zip. Google it.

Yep, 7zip also adds menu items so you just have to right click on the compressed file and unpacking options are right there in the fly-out menu.

5 hours ago, Uusxx said:

You need a file opener. Like winwar or 7zip. Google it.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Yep, 7zip also adds menu items so you just have to right click on the compressed file and unpacking options are right there is the fly-out menu.

OK! Thank you, guys!

On 10/10/2020 at 9:12 PM, Sandatharius said:

MOTHERLODESIMS: hey, are you planning any more animations to add to your packs? They really are awesome. The detail and effort you must have put into these is amazing. Really great work.

Of course my dear, i hope you like my new stuff inside my patron.
open quote

1.gif?token-time=1604022315&token-hash=b

• 2 weeks later...