[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

Not to crazy about the new gender flags B/M + B/F, whatever happened to the MMF flags?

Now I get a bunch of females with fake dicks jumping in for MMF & MMMF group sex.

I long for the days when boys were boys and girls were girls.

Had to disable all the group sex animations because 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Dicks', lol.

Well at least the 2P animations still work right.

14 hours ago, Motherlodesims said:

Yeap, maybe is the right answer. You need my devices to running up my animations. Need the dildo machine and bondage chair. Would be good to ask him, for purpose. 

There are two of them that doesn't show up:

standfront_FLOOR_CLIMAX - VAGINAL

standbehind_FLOOR_CLIMAX - CLIMAX

Unless they require another mod/object to run, I don't know why else they're not showing up

Oh and:

sloppyblowjob_FLASHLSTUD_02 - ORALJOB

appears three times for some reason

1 hour ago, ELSM2012 said:

I honestly don't know. I'm not that techie to be honest. 

Well, you need to know if you want to decompress the file. Otherwise, you'll never be able to access it. lol!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 5:59 PM, ELSM2012 said:

Neither of them work for me.

553_pack.7x

553__pack.rar

You need to download Winrar or 7zip to decompress the file inside mods folder. Please , don't use them inside your mod folder without it! It will corrupt the game!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry for not post my newest update through here, always when i try to do it, an error happens, so, here you can downoload my free packs, hope not being so annoying saying about what happens here.

There's 586 new animations
Gumroad Free Link

I hope can do a real free update through here ? 
[Reedited] I got it. 

Loverslab Download available 586 animations for free

Motherlodesims Free Download

Edited by Motherlodesims

Recently Wicked Whims came out with the Strip club portion of his mod and modders have been creating some strip club pole or spot dances for that portion of his mod.. many have been creating separate package files for it, but I see you have included them directly into your regular WW animation package.. and I do not want them as part of my strip club dances..and I tried to disable them in Wicked Whims animation disabler portion of his mod, but to no success.. so I am asking if when you make strip club pole dancing and or spot dancing animations that you would make a separate animation package for them even as other animation creators have.. otherwise.. I am either stuck with them, or will have to go back to the last package without them.. hopefully you will be understanding and just include them in a separate package even as other animation craters are... thx so much.

Livelysword

If you want you can talk with turbo driver about how to best handle it.. I posted about it in this discord..
image.thumb.png.66d03d1f780ad6b6491846296a011582.png

On 6/28/2021 at 3:25 PM, Livelysword said:

Recently Wicked Whims came out with the Strip club portion of his mod and modders have been creating some strip club pole or spot dances for that portion of his mod.. 

You don't do this through the normal animation disabler. Click on a stripper pole or dancing spot and you'll get a "Manage Dance Animations" menu. That's where you can disable the dancing animations.

I have to agree though. I'm not fond of the new non-stripper type dances being tied to the dancing spot, and I REALLY hate my strippers singing while dancing. It just doesn't make any sense in a stripclub setting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 12:27 AM, lucyanassump said:

Where can I find this Ballet bar? I would love to use this animation, but I've tried it in every way and it doesn't appear to me. can anybody help me?

https://motherlodesimsww.files.wordpress.com/2021/01/trainingballetforhours_03-teasing.gif

Sorry for don't answer you before. I guess that you need to find inside Azmodan Bondage Device's. Here:

Bondage Devices https://cutt.ly/qlfnUph

On 6/27/2021 at 12:54 PM, mad bean said:

weird issue, if anyone can help...even though i have al the 'dildo' files, they wont appear in any animation....any ideas?

thank you in advance

PS. they do appear in build mode, just not in animations

You can find the dildos in Noir Site, i just used these ones inside this link:
 .Noir.
Toys: Clutter Set https://cutt.ly/ClfnPvE

On 7/4/2021 at 1:46 AM, ThisGhost said:

You don't do this through the normal animation disabler. Click on a stripper pole or dancing spot and you'll get a "Manage Dance Animations" menu. That's where you can disable the dancing animations.

I have to agree though. I'm not fond of the new non-stripper type dances being tied to the dancing spot, and I REALLY hate my strippers singing while dancing. It just doesn't make any sense in a stripclub setting.

I need to answer why i put the weird sound in my animations and maybe it's not my best, maybe you have any idea where or how i can make better, i guees that you know some answer to, which animation are you talking about?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 6:40 PM, CallMeSnuggles said:

I'm having a problem with an animation, it's the bathtub one called doubledong but when my sim does it, there is nothing in his hands....Is there a item I should be using to make it show up?

Just that you need is a prop made by  .Noir.
Toys: Clutter Set https://cutt.ly/ClfnPvE

Unfortunately this prop won't work properly before you access your cas and custom your sim to use it.
Hope it helps you. 

On 7/29/2021 at 4:40 PM, CallMeSnuggles said:

I'm having a problem with an animation, it's the bathtub one called doubledong but when my sim does it, there is nothing in his hands....Is there a item I should be using to make it show up?

I had the same issue - it's not the "clutter" set you need to download from Noir... its the "double dong" which can then be found in accessories (ring) in order to equip the sim using it in the animation.  https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/05/ts4-accessory-pack-double-dong.html

Also - you'll want to equip your sim using the double dong with the "right handed, curved, long" one.

Hope that helps.

Edited by sims28u