[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

• 2 weeks later...

sorry if that came out wrong, i wasn't attacking, just wondering if this was a patreon-first and then public later, or if it was a some are free some are priced situation...
I asked on this one because i found that most of the other threads were more explicit about what sort of arrangement they were?

45 minutes ago, yuzumint said:

sorry if that came out wrong, i wasn't attacking, just wondering if this was a patreon-first and then public later, or if it was a some are free some are priced situation...
I asked on this one because i found that most of the other threads were more explicit about what sort of arrangement they were?

Member since february – just 2 posts... (oups, now 3)

So it seems you got Wicked Whims and free animations.

I cannot detect just 1 „Thanks“ from you to the creators! One more lazy member ask creators for more free animations... in a very short sentence...

On 11/25/2017 at 12:46 AM, Motherlodesims said:

Now, for patron $10+ and GUMROAD: update pack with 64 animations

• menageatrois_BED_03 - VAGINAL

menageatrois_BED_03_VAGINAL.gif

One of my favorite poses. Although is vaginal I like ATM. Nice work. :smile:

23 hours ago, yuzumint said:

Oh! Well that happened :tongue:

Sorry it's just soo common to hate on animators around here. Don't worry, they'll be eventually free.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2017 at 7:33 AM, Redabyss said:

Oh! Well that happened :tongue:

Sorry it's just soo common to hate on animators around here. Don't worry, they'll be eventually free.

I don't hate anyone on LL. I don't even hate anyone in the modding community at large (Well, I'm a little unfond of Chesko because of that whole fishing ordeal, but that's a story for another day.) I just lost my shit after constantly seeing updates from at least half the animators on this subforum, only to find it was updates exclusive to Patrons. That's not an update. It's not why I followed the file. I followed the file here to track updates to the file here, not for updates on advertising. It is nothing personal to the authors whatsoever. I appreciate the time and work they put into it. But enough of the abuse of the update system.