[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

Thanks for this sharing ! I don't put this animations on my game yet, but i would like to know if you have made some climax animations, or have planned to do them ? 

I'm sure these animations you've made are great !

Yup, there are two CLIMAX animations (reverse_cowgirl-05 and  doggy_anal_04), but in the Patreon Pack, and they will be made more each month. Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.  :) 

loversim  Thank you  :D 

Simply WOW ! That's the first time that i see this quality in TS4 animations O_O

That's the second time i think of supporting someone on patreon o_o

So... Don't you know who is Amra, Mike or Ooolala?

Howarde:  Thank you :D

calimocho666:  Exactly ... they are very good! Howarde  I suggest you support them, and of course, I would love it if you want to support me too :)

Yes Motherloadesims. Lovely Animations Dear. You deserve an Oscar, well if we had them for sim's sex animations <grins her daggered smile> But i digress, Lovely Fluid Animations. And i hope people have Stopped Whineing about a few buck's for this greatness. if they still are <hand's you a Wheel of cheese> Give them a Slice to go with it

Omg you are so fast! Can you make some gay animations as well?  :D

Hi :D

I made two new gay animations, it's already available in the Patreon Pack for download (lovesit - rough + clímax), and for October I'm doing some more, I'm also trying to make "generic" that you can use both genders, but it's giving a problem when using a women's couple , the strapon is not appearing, even though I'm activating it in the code, I'm trying to solve this out.

Omg you are so fast! Can you make some gay animations as well?  :D

I made two new gay animations, it's already available in the Patreon Pack for download (lovesit - rough + clímax), and for October I'm doing some more, I'm also trying to make "generic" that you can use both genders, but it's giving a problem when using a women's couple , the strapon is not appearing, even though I'm activating it in the code, I'm trying to solve this out.

There are 2 ways to "activate" the strapon in an animations. 

1. In the xml set the Gender of the actor as "MALE".  If that role is played by a female she will wear a strapon.

2. In the xml set the Gender of the actor as "FEMALE" and change the "Force Strapon" to 1. This way the game will know the actor is a female but will force her to wear a strapon.

Oh, and remember, female sims do not apply cum on other actors.

Omg you are so fast! Can you make some gay animations as well? :D

There are 2 ways to "activate" the strapon in an animations.

1. In the xml set the Gender of the actor as "MALE". If that role is played by a female she will wear a strapon.

2. In the xml set the Gender of the actor as "FEMALE" and change the "Force Strapon" to 1. This way the game will know the actor is a female but will force her to wear a strapon.

Oh, and remember, female sims do not apply cum on other actors.

I think what Motherlode is saying is it doesn't show, despite having enabled it in XML,

I've noticed this too in some occasions but just felt it's a minor glitch as there's also been problems with start up and switching of animations in general lately, sometimes it appears randomly even if in an animation when not called for,

If it doesn't show up automatically it can always be called for by clicking on the sim and choosing : wicked > outfit > equip strap-on

This topic is locked, temporarily, to clean up all the mess not related to the download.

Be aware that insulting people is not allowed on LLab, and next time people will receive a warning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update. Your animations are great.

Thank you for the update!!!

Thanks for the free updates,can't wait to try them out.

Really nice looking animations!

wow you are so fast, you already have 45 animations in patreon in just two months !!! '0' :)

TY guys :D

And soon I will have 50. Today I opened the poll for the Patrons, in addition to the ones chosen by them, I have already planned others animations that are in production. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, everything updated for this month ... 20 animations on LL, and 52 anim. on Patreon. I hope you like it.

I'm experimenting with some different styles, I'm going to do some more romantic sequences, some rough animation with BDSM, sexual dances and maybe some funny ones, some of the ideas are already available for download on Patreon, that from that month, with every new animation, the patrons will have an instant package, so they don't have to wait until set dates to play.

dance_CHAIRLIVING_01.gif​ cradle_BED_02.giftapinha_nao_doi.gif​ spoon_MTABLE_01.gif

That is some awesome animations you're making! Big thanks!  :)

Thank you, I'm glad you like it :)

------------

Now, for patron $10+ and GUMROAD: update pack with 56 animations (in 2 days it will be available for patrons $5)

intimacy touch_BED_01

intimacytouch_BED_01.gif

intimacy touch_BED_02

intimacytouch_BED_02.gif