i have a bad news guys :(

i close my conversion project because Skyrimgtx is buy from me the project (he send a pm for me)

sorry guys but i need a better a VGA for my PC, so i sold my project for he

on this world the money is have big power...

now I can not give anyone the current finished files

Good luck brother. You'll need it by partnering with a person who not only steals from other modders but steals identities.

Unless you are another Skyrimgtx personalities?, in that case, this is going to get good.

post-847015-0-08939300-1504337225_thumb.gif

i have a bad news guys :(

i close my conversion project because Skyrimgtx is buy from me the project (he send a pm for me)

sorry guys but i need a better a VGA for my PC, so i sold my project for he

on this world the money is have big power...

now I can not give anyone the current finished files

impossible, Mr. SkyrimGTX became here on LL banished, He can not write you PM!!!

if so, then you have acted illegally, if you sold these conversions (to SkyrimGTX), then you have violated the forum rules!

he make a fake account just for this and send a PM... making a new account its not a big thing in the internet

what conversion? what files? i not see any files only pictures, you see download links? i not.

Btw, Winny i know you hate GTX but the truth thing is, GTX is not banned from LL, he request an account delete from moderator, i ask him from this.

I do not hate Him, he was my friend!!!

but He is a thief and therefore He was exiled.

and support of a thief is a rule violation. 

edit: With this behavior, you make your many friends.  ;)

To be precise what "Project" exactly are you selling to this GTX whatever guy? I'm asking since basically nothing apart from retextures is actually "yours". To begin with, the script to convert pmx to obj is not something you wrote,  the base models and textures are not yours so you cannot legally sell those off to someone else. Further even retextures might not be subject to sale if they were made based on the original textures and stock mesh UVMaps.

To be precise what "Project" exactly are you selling to this GTX whatever guy?

I sell only the convert method + sample files.

I sell a tutorial and a promise i not share the current finished files.

this files is only 3D modells.

You has sold the horns of @Leah from Sims 3, not your own work!!

and that is illegal (piracy)!!

That as far as I know is completely fine, selling the so called know-how that is I don't see anything about selling the horns but the method to get them into Skyrim. Well I'll probably finish my conversion soon so far got it to NifSkope so if you are not releasing it I will.

Thanks I used a bit different, lenghtier approach, your method is better. I used MMD Tools  https://github.com/sugiany/blender_mmd_tools to get the .pmx to Blender and than exported it to 3dsMax so I can use the plugin for that to get it to NifSkope retextured in some old Photoshop lying around on my HDD from College times. The whole process messes up file structure as hell so I might take a while to sort it all out in NifSkope I'm still kinda learning it as I go.

You has sold the horns of @Leah from Sims 3, not your own work!!

and that is illegal (piracy)!!

Yes i know...

You are not download movies and games from torrent sites right?

You buy all movies/games/musics right?

I know you are the honest person on this world. XDDDDDD

Winny my little angel, your biggest problem is.. your problem is you not get money from this things.

Not you find this money making thing and now you are angry.

you're right, everything what I want I buy.

and surely I'm not dependent on your money, I have not been working for 10 years, I get my money in my sleep (If you understand)!  ;) 

I hate people who enrich themselves  in other property!  :angry:

Already done getting it into nif form.

.OBJ format is one of the formats that you can load into outfit studios. I use it a lot porting .XPS and generic items meshes to blender then exporting the parts out in ,OBJ format then starting a new project and then selecting the body followed by the folder where you are going to hold your .OBJ files and then drag and drop one into the box and load it then hit file - load outfit and drop the next .OBJ file keep doing it till all .OBJ files are in. Mass select them rotate then all at one time then scale and adjust. Adjust body to remove most clipping and adjust and rotate item till it looks good. Weight paint it and then export it with reference.

With PMD/PMX files all you need to do is use the converter on the first page to convert it to .OBJ and then load it into outfit studios. When you export it the nif file will be ready to go except for the textures as you'll have to add those.

post-25667-0-69650100-1504341744_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-89118300-1504342745_thumb.png

you're right, everything what I want I buy.

and surely I'm not dependent on your money, I have not been working for 10 years, I get my money in my sleep (If you understand)!  ;) 

I hate people who enrich themselves  in other property!  :angry:

Haha a lucky lottery winner. XDDD

Or Trump's son? XDDDDD

Yes I believe it you are a rich guy and you watch 24/7 sex mods on the internet. XDD

Ok ok.. i  believe it Winny....

You start this bullshit piracy/illegal conversation not i...

this is a Skyrim topic, so I not brake the rules, i not sell Skyrim mods/files...

and btw... this is none of your business... so pls get off me...

again wrong, I do NOT use sex mods, virtual sex gives me none satisfaction, real sex already!  :P 

second point because of piracy, are these horns developed by you?

the problem is who buy this mods...

if this stolen mods the users why not download the original ones?

why people buy stolen mods?

pls Azazellz answer this questions because i not find the logic in these statements

Actually he doesn't just "steal" mods (well, mostly).

He uses assets that other people have made (without their permission), and sells the result.

Last thing I can remember - he "stole" free-to-use character preset, then he made follower from this preset, and tried to sell it.

Why do people buy it? Because they do not know that it was stolen, or because they can not repeat the same thing with source assets, that GTX does.

Already done getting it into nif form.

.OBJ format is one of the formats that you can load into outfit studios. I use it a lot porting .XPS and generic items meshes to blender then exporting the parts out in ,OBJ format then starting a new project and then selecting the body followed by the folder where you are going to hold your .OBJ files and then drag and drop one into the box and load it then hit file - load outfit and drop the next .OBJ file keep doing it till all .OBJ files are in. Mass select them rotate then all at one time then scale and adjust. Adjust body to remove most clipping and adjust and rotate item till it looks good. Weight paint it and then export it with reference.

With PMD/PMX files all you need to do is use the converter on the first page to convert it to .OBJ and then load it into outfit studios. When you export it the nif file will be ready to go except for the textures as you'll have to add those.

You can upload .obj to Outfit Studio? Does it help to speed up the work with conversions and getting such things in-game?

Yes, you can.

And OS can make .nif from this .obj in two click.

BTW, is there no textures in this .pmx file? I managed to extract only the model.

Thanks a bunch for that info, it should help me streamline some of the work I'm planning

Well, I knew that "mr.GTX" is a big asshole (I'm sure he will take this conversion to his site and try to make money on it). And what happened here, only confirmed my opinion.

P.c. just messing with textures =)

pls Azazellz answer this questions because i not find the logic in these statements 

the point is time, a finished conversion means no more work, so no time loss and full profit!  ;)

Actually he doesn't just "steal" mods (well, mostly).

He uses assets that other people have made (without their permission), and sells the result.

Last thing I can remember - he "stole" free-to-use character preset, then he made follower from this preset, and tried to sell it.

Why do people buy it? Because they do not know that it was stolen, or because they can not repeat the same thing with source assets, that GTX does.

he also stole work from @yuih (some followers), so yuih has gone.

free to use, first time i download his mods from his webpage because its free to download and he later make this donation thing

and why? because people download "his" free mods and upload to another russian/japanese sites (without permission?)

i see this mod misery on many forums...

and now i see users make "lost mods" websites just for GTX's stolen files reuploading

ridiculous...

this is good users?

i understand now GTX why make this donation thing.... and he is right.

his work is not just copy-paste, and this is the reason why people buy his mods my friend

It's Internet. If you post things here - you should be ready for one simple fact - sooner or later that thing, that you posted, will be stolen. If you are not ready for it - it's better not to post anything here.

And making money on stolen things is the worst.

For example, why he did not post his works on Nexus? Because he steal sources, thats why nexus admins wipe all of them. Because it is a pyracy.

He wrong in very basics.

And, of course, you will try to justify him - because he paid you money, after all.

free to use, first time i download his mods from his webpage because its free to download and he later make this donation thing

and why? because people download "his" free mods and upload to another russian/japanese sites (without permission?)

i see this mod misery on many forums...

and now i see users make "lost mods" websites just for GTX's stolen files reuploading

ridiculous...

this is good users?

i understand now GTX why make this donation thing.... and he is right.

his work is not just copy-paste, and this is the reason why people buy his mods my friend

It's Internet. If you post things here - you should be ready for one simple fact - sooner or later that thing, that you posted, will be stolen. If you are not ready for it - it's better not to post anything here.

And making money on stolen things is the worst.

For example, why he did not post his works on Nexus? Because he steal sources, thats why nexus admins wipe all of them. Because it is a pyracy.

He wrong in very basics.

And, of course, you will try to justify him - because he paid you money, after all.

all link's (freely I doubt) were removed throughout the internet, even YouTube allows only his videos.

on GTX's website is not a free link to find!  ;)

but there are a lot of websites, the that Behavior of Mr. SkyrimGTX criticize!