Hey, great mod. The animations work, atleast they start, but how do I end the animations / go to the next one when its not automatic? Is there a hotkey or something i'm missing? Is there also a way to select which animation is playing?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys!
After using the spells of the matchmaker, it appears " The Spell fizzles and fails affect the actor" not on Creatures but on all Humans/NPc´s. so  I read many Threads, change the Load order, deinstall und reinstall Matchmaker. Use FNIS correctly. I got no Idea where to look.
Im using Skyrim SE
Anyone got an Idea?

Thanks alot.

On 5/31/2018 at 12:38 PM, Flex249 said:

Hello Guys!
After using the spells of the matchmaker, it appears " The Spell fizzles and fails affect the actor" not on Creatures but on all Humans/NPc´s. so  I read many Threads, change the Load order, deinstall und reinstall Matchmaker. Use FNIS correctly. I got no Idea where to look.
Im using Skyrim SE
Anyone got an Idea?

Thanks alot.

Dealing with the same thing, but just came to a realization and wanted to check with you as well. Which version of sexlab are you using? Sexlab SE lite, or Sexlab SE v1.63 beta? I think it stopped working for me when I switched off Lite.

On 5/31/2018 at 12:38 PM, Flex249 said:

Hello Guys!
Im using Skyrim SE
Anyone got an Idea?

Thanks alot.

1 hour ago, RegamiKT said:

Dealing with the same thing, but just came to a realization and wanted to check with you as well. Which version of sexlab are you using? Sexlab SE lite, or Sexlab SE v1.63 beta? I think it stopped working for me when I switched off Lite.

Tried it, and yep, turning Lite back on as well fixed it for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, it's my first time at this site.

I have sexlap se and all it's requirements and i did every thing in the installation guide but when i use the spell on NPCs nothing happens at all no animation starts or a text appears even if i used it on myself the only thing that works is the menu where i choose to enable some choices or not, what's the problem ?

oh the Oldrim Matchmaker works with the full version of sexlab for SSE? or does it have to be converted in any way? I also find that this SSE matchmaker doesnt work with the Full sexlab. I can cast a spell on myself and he other person but we then seem to just both blankly stare at each other like muppets lmao.

I can just manually install the Oldrim version as it is?

On 2/25/2018 at 10:49 AM, zulrah1 said:

i dont know if its the mod that causes this but after 2 npcs are done with fucking i cant use any spells, zoom out etc. i have to verify the game cache to make everything work again. soultion on this?

I'm having the same issues, have you or anyone else found a fix?

I have been reliably told that the regular skyrim version of Match maker is the one to install for the Full Sexlab SE. Just go to its thread on the regular Skyrim pages ( not SkyrimSE) and manually add it to your organiser/manager. This Lite SE Matchmaker is for those using Sexlab SE Lite.

I have been using the Full Sexlab SE and i today installed the old skyrim Matchmaker and it works perfectly :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm another one of those "spell fizzles" folks. I am using Vortex, My load order is:

Skyrim.esm
SkyrimVR.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
FNIS.esp
Scholngs of Skyrim - Light.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SOSRaceMenu,esp
XPMSE.esp

I know SexLab.esm should be 6th, I have it 7th. However the order I've seen before doesn't show SkyrimVR.esm, so I don't know if 7th works or not.

I am also given a file conflict between SL_Matchmaker_Light_SE_0_1_0 an SexLab Light SE V0.1.1

Any insights would be amazing. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

The match maker spell stops working when i reach level 30 in skyrim special edtion. on all players i uninstalled and re installed still dosent work is there a level cap on this spell? do the npcs get to strong for it to work anymore ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 5:43 AM, Max765 said:

I would like to know this also my character and other nps just masturbate

You need to quickly cast the spell on each character. If you want your character to get it on with another it takes two different spells-equip the target spell in one hand and the self spell in the other and cast them both one after the other. Target the "target" spell like any other spell, cast it, then cast the self spell with your other hand. Or if you want two NPCs to do the deed then target and NPC, cast the "target" spell, then quickly target another NPC and cast it at them. If you wait too long from when you first cast the "target" spell and cast again, well, both NPC's end up Jackin it in San Diego

• 1 month later...