Edit; attached papyrus log 

load a clean save again with SexLab.esm in sixth position in your load order.

Thank you I got it fixed.  Dummy here tried to do a clean save earlier but I forgot the last step of actually saving the game while having the mods disabled.  What I'm guessing happened in the first place is that although I made sure the esm was in the sixth place when installing everything, I must not have accounted for one of times I had run LOOT before starting my new game.   Thanks for the heads up , appreciate it, and thanks again as well for all the hard work!

First off thanks for all the awesome work vinfamy, first with Fallout 4 now here.  

​I'm running into some trouble though with Amorous Adventures.  I read that its compatible but I can't get it to work. Things work via the spells and stuff so SexLab itself has installed fine, but nothing relating to the AA mod is working.   Where applicable the the screen will go dark and I'll get the little message, but nothing happens otherwise.  When initiating a scene via talking to a character I get the message asking if I want to use a nearby bed or not, and after making a selection, again nothing happens.  I have the right version, the SexLab one for Oldrim, and I've tried moving the esp around in the load order, but still no dice.

Edit; attached papyrus log 

Just gonna go out on a limb here but do you still have the Flower Girls Sex Amorous Adventure patch installed? You might disabled SSE AA but that patch is probably still in the Flower Girls Plugin.

Although I'm not the OP, that is a very good call. I have changed to Amorous Sexlab and forgot all about that patch. Thank you for mentioning it!

I've installed all the mods that are compatible and everything seems to be working. However, a have a problem with SexLab Solutions. When the option to do Sex with a character appears, everything works fine in the animation, but when it ends, nothing happens, i mean, i can't finish the quests by seducing people, or "buy" a horse, or whatever. Is there some way to fix it, or is just the lack of SKSE that make this happen? 

By the way, great job Vin!

I've installed all the mods that are compatible and everything seems to be working. However, a have a problem with SexLab Solutions. When the option to do Sex with a character appears, everything works fine in the animation, but when it ends, nothing happens, i mean, i can't finish the quests by seducing people, or "buy" a horse, or whatever. Is there some way to fix it, or is just the lack of SKSE that make this happen? 

By the way, great job Vin!

I have this problem randomly, attempting to whore out the dragon born and her followers out but randomly it causes it to the option to disappear from all npcs forever. Also I can't whore out the follower.

Would any more work outside of unpacking the bsa be required to make the Random Sex mod compatible?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2016-09-17/?hl=random

Think that mod's author is already converting it. I wrote a conversion guide (link in signature)

The Amorous Adventures mod you listed as compatible. Is that the latest version? Also thank you for porting this. :)

Yes. Although the older versions should work fine too

Would any more work outside of unpacking the bsa be required to make the Random Sex mod compatible?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2016-09-17/?hl=random

Think that mod's author is already converting it. I wrote a conversion guide (link in signature)

The Amorous Adventures mod you listed as compatible. Is that the latest version? Also thank you for porting this. :)

Yes. Although the older versions should work fine too

Oh wow, thank you for the quick reply and conversion of SexLab.  :)

Ok,quick question,ive looked everywhere in my pc and cant find the skyrim ini folder. where is it located?

IF you have MO2 you can open the ini editor there.

Not sure if it's just me, but ini changes from within MO2 have never worked for me.  I've always had to manually go edit the real ini files.  It worked fine in the original MO.

Ok,quick question,ive looked everywhere in my pc and cant find the skyrim ini folder. where is it located?

Not sure if it's just me, but ini changes from within MO2 have never worked for me.  I've always had to manually go edit the real ini files.  It worked fine in the original MO.

I think I read somewhere, that the local ini files for mo2 do not work, or at least not properly, and like yourself for me the only way to get ini edits to work is use the main ones in the my documents folder for the game.  There again I do not use multiple profiles on mo2, only the one I am using and the second one I use purely for when merging stuff.

I think I read somewhere, that the local ini files for mo2 do not work, or at least not properly, and like yourself for me the only way to get ini edits to work is use the main ones in the my documents folder for the game.  There again I do not use multiple profiles on mo2, only the one I am using and the second one I use purely for when merging stuff.

I use MO2 and that is correct. The Profile System does not function fully, and the only working INI files are in the My Documents. However, you can still have profiles. The MO2 game saves only to the My Documents as well.

Have had no major issues at all since this was released, only a few minor ones and zero crashes.  Not sure how tweakable this is but here are the few issues I've come across:

- alignment is off significantly for some animations.  For most of them it's actually pretty good

- choosing an animation sometimes takes a fairly long time

- when it does choose an animation, sometimes it seems to choose one that doesn't really fit your MCM choices very well (for instance, FC sex with Gerdur via AA, restrict aggressive disabled, strapon disabled, it picks a MF rape animation where my character was going through the motions of fucking Gerdur but without a strapon.)

- no custom race support yet

Anyway, great job.  Looking forward to any future improvements.  Been running with FG installed as well and have had no issues with that either.

Actually can someone explain what some of the MCM options mean? A few are obvious like creatures and strap on but the rest aren't that clear. I thought agression was turning off aggro when you use the spells to fuck an enemy not disabling/enabling rape/hardcore sex. Also is there a toggle to prioritize that? Likewise I have no idea why there are 2 different cum options.

"Actually can someone explain what some of the MCM options mean?"

Sure.  First, this is Version 0.1, meaning not even early beta.  Late alpha maybe.  No SKSE, and won't be for a while.

First one, "aggressive" is what you said: turns on and off the hardcore/bondage/rape scenes

Second two you already figured out.

The "Cum" button turns cum effects on and off--male only shooter.  No stream, just white streaks on the area more or less where the penis is aiming.

The "FF Cum" does the same thing when there is no male in the scene, regardless the the female is wearing a strapon or not.

"Auto Advance" will progress the scene to the next stage after a few (10, 20, 30) seconds, without the player pushing any buttons.  Whithout it, you have to go to the "Sexlab scene controller" in the "powers" list to advance the scene.

"Foreplay" is just like it sounds.  If the scene has a foreplay scene it will start with that.  If disabled, scene starts with the next action sequence.

"Anim name" puts the name of the animation in the upper left corner of the screen.

"next" goes to the next page of menu choices"

"Close" closes the whole menu and you're back to playing

-----> Next Page of menu:

Cum Timer  Select -10, -1, 1, 10 to adjust the timing of the cum effect in the scene (seconds. minus is earlier)

Voice Vol  Same selection: dial the sex voices up or down 10 or 1 number at a time

SFX Vol    Same as voice for the sex sound effects

Hope this helps

that's spot-on. Just want to clarify that Foreplay is disabled by default and if switched on adds a fore-play animation before the real action no matter what mod triggers it. Mods like Amorous Adventures specifically ask SexLab for a pre-sex foreplay so this option has no impact on AA

And cum timer is actually how long the cum stays on your or a NPC's body if cummed on

Thanks about the timer.  That makes more sense.

First off, I was about to roll back to Oldrim on account of no Sexlab (and a lot of other SKSE-dependent mods) and was really dreading going back to an unstable game.  You saved me.  This is awesome work, and how you get around SKSE I'll never know.

I'm seeing all the things khumak is seeing with long start, sometimes bad alignment.

It's a lot of work, I know, but when you get around to it:

Some of the female masturbation are ports of Leito's with objects, such as a horker tusk, empty bottle, etc.  The objects aren't rendering.

In the MCM menu, would it be possible to have the enabled options underlined or different font or something?

In the "change scene" command, would it be possible to have a dropdown list of  headers like "missionary" "anal" "bound" etc., etc.,  or would that take SKSE?

BTW, installed this, switched to AA Sexlab (from clean with FG patch) Matchmaker, and Pleasure at the same time with MO2 right into an old save that had 50 hours on it.

Smooth as butter.

Sometimes the AA dialog is calling for kissing and it goes straight to action.  Had foreplay disabled, so maybe it's on my end.

Anyway, thanks again for saving Skyrim SE. 

You're the greatest.

i have an issue with the mansion mod, walk in on them doing the deed, get told to try it myself, i do the deed but the quest doesn't update, also i get no sound when talking about the mansion quests with the npc, is that normal or have i installed the mod wrong somewhere, i use mod organizer if that helps at all.