Hey everyone,

First thanks again vinfamy for the work you did on sexlab.

Everything is working fine but one thing here, when i play the animation, i cannot move my camera, i have to watch from the same angle as the animation is starting.

Anyone having an idea why ? 

auto fly cam isn't available without SKSE

just use console command tfc

but make sure you tfc again before the animation end or your controls will be screwed

If you meant you can't move the third person camera, make sure if a dialogue triggers sex, you exit that  dialogue (Tab  or B on controller) before the animation starts

I had the same problem.

The solution is to "Ready/Sheathe" (default key "R") your spells/weapons before animations start.

It should allow to move your camera without any problem.

Nice work done! Would you mind I post translated eps file on another forum? People will still need to download the original mod from your page though

I'm not trying to jump your case, but no, please do not distribute this anywhere else.  I did this mainly as a courtesy and there's a reason I posted it here in this thread and pointed out this requires the original mod to even function.  

Given past history with these files ending up in unintended places, if Ashal or vinfamy ask me to remove it, I'm going to take it down.

but just esp file, isn't it not okay for you?

It is not my decision to make, that is WraithSlayer's prerogative. I also decided to take the plugin down because I wanted to get his permission before any other changes or updates are made.

As a rule-of-thumb, If you would like to share something you see on LoversLab, the best way to share it is to post a link back to LoversLab. :)

Nice work done! Would you mind I post translated eps file on another forum? People will still need to download the original mod from your page though

I'm not trying to jump your case, but no, please do not distribute this anywhere else.  I did this mainly as a courtesy and there's a reason I posted it here in this thread and pointed out this requires the original mod to even function.  

Given past history with these files ending up in unintended places, if Ashal or vinfamy ask me to remove it, I'm going to take it down.

but just esp file, isn't it not okay for you?

It is not my decision to make, that is WraithSlayer's prerogative. I also decided to take the plugin down because I wanted to get his permission before any other changes or updates are made.

As a rule-of-thumb, If you would like to share something you see on LoversLab, the best way to share it is to post a link back to LoversLab. :)

http://9dm.ejamad.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=20571&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline

The things that you worry about just happened, no one can stop people from doing this. By the way, people in China can't get on foreign website(Youtube, Google) include this forum, that's way they kept doing it

Of course. Go ahead. You don't care about my copyright of my content at all, and Ashal mentioned he's quite chilled about these things for his own content.

Heck, when you're done, give me a link to your translation, I'll put it in the OP.

Note that the animation files etc still belong to their original creators, some of whom may not be okay with their animations reuploaded elsewhere. But since it's only the esp - it's just me and Ashal who has worked on it. 

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5640543&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline

SexLab_Light_SE__0_1_0 CHS patch.7z

SexLab_MatchMaker_Light_SE__0_1_0 CHS patch.7z

SL_Pleasure_SE CHS patch.7z

I had the same problem.

The solution is to "Ready/Sheathe" (default key "R") your spells/weapons before animations start.

Good to know. Same thing used to happen with Four-Play actually.

I should implement this automatically in the next version and fix any stuck camera.

Wow, that's fast. Thanks.

I had the same problem.

Good to know. Same thing used to happen with Four-Play actually.

I should implement this automatically in the next version and fix any stuck camera.

That would be awesome.  The tfc camera thing is the only issue I've run into after getting Sexlab in the right load order and I've tried my best to break it just to see if I could :)  Rock solid so far.  Positioning is off for some animations but I'm sure that can be tweaked at some point.

This mod is working pretty well so far, however, more often than not my male player character assumes the female position with no apparent way to reverse that. It seems more likely to happen when sex is initiated with the Sexlab pleasures SE mod.

Hmm, will look into this. Maybe something with the StartSex method

there's an easy way to reverse that though: use the SexLab controller. Hotkey it (in your Apparel section) to a number, then press that number during sex.

Yes, that controller works fine. I had not messed with that since I first installed the mod but could not get it to work because I had it loading after the USEP patch. Once I got the mod working, I never messed with the controller, which has some nice features. Great job with this mod.

hi vinfamy !! you can fix the alignment of the penis in the mouth ? (The penis is located below the mouth...arrives in the chin)

Pretty sure SexLab Oldrim alignment isn't perfect either, so it's probably just inherited from it. But I can look into it.

What is the process to get Animal Mansion to run on this. I tried to download it, but the game keeps crashing. Help!

extract the BSA from Animal Mansion, as stated in the OP.

I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to do that. I have BAE and I extract the BSA, but to where, back into the game? I don't know!

Just extract it to Data folder, then delete the bsa

What is the process to get Animal Mansion to run on this. I tried to download it, but the game keeps crashing. Help!

I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to do that. I have BAE and I extract the BSA, but to where, back into the game? I don't know!

Extract it to into the mod that it originally came from, or the data folder if installing manually. Normally I open the 7z or rar or whatever compresion the mod is and make the changes then re-compress it so I don't have to worry about remembering to do that if I ever need to reinstall. IF using NMM you'll need to go into the data folder of Skyrim SE and extract there or otherwise make the change to the mod before installing and install the altered mod, if using MO2 you will need to right click the mod, open in explorer, then extract the BSA either directly into the folder or just move it there after extracting it elsewhere, then delete the original bsa.

I recommend MO2 for a mod installer, they say it's harder but for the most part it wasn't that bad to learn and the fidelity it gives is increadible, along with how much easier it makes handling these things.

On animal mansion, some advice, do not use the dialogue "Fuck Me" option during quests since that will cause everything to fuck up, use the console commands to skip that quest stage. Using the Fuck Me option outside of quests is fine as far as I can tell. Also don't save in the Animal Mansion cells (right outside the building in skyrim is okay), for some reason that breaks your save game for the character.

Thanks for this port to SE - I'm very grateful!

I tried porting the breastfeeding mod "Jugs" to SE on my own (it's not generally a problem to do so, I can do a certain bit of the process). Jugs is supposed to hook into the 1.62 Sexlab ESM animations for breast feeding, so I took a risk to see how it would turn out with Sexlab Light. I can see the Light version has breastfeeding animations.

Well, the scripts work, but the players fall through the world when the animations begin! :lol:  Fortunately they respawn quickly.

I've put the project aside for now, but if anyone has any ideas how I can correct it, I'd be all ears to fix the boobs!  Alternatively, perhaps Jugs can be ported by its author?

Thanks!

I've ported the SexLab_Solutions 5.0.6 plugin to SSE with the following changes:

• Saved as form 44 in the SSECK
  • You will need the original 5.0.6 mod. Replace the ESP with this one.
  • the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch requirement has been replaced with the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.
  • It has been Bash tagged because I care and you need it for Wrye Bash/Mator Smash.
  • Since the above requires it, it has been wrung-out in SSEEdit to confirm no gremlins infested it during the conversion.
  • Sorted masters because I use Wrye Bash and could see they were out of order, and that bugs me. It will also help ensure it works properly.

EDIT: I'm taking this down for now that I've sobered up and have second thoughts about sharing it publicly because A.) I want to make 100% sure WraithSlayer is OK with it, and B.) I haven't play-tested it enough (giggity) to confirm the port is sufficiently functional with SSE (what if it breaks late-game?).  Once we hear back from WraithSlayer it may be re-posted to the download section. 

A bit of clarification here on what is supposed to happen please?

Am I installing the 4.0.2 esp but with the files for 5.0.6? Or is there a different plug in I need to download? Is the 5.0.6 esp altered to work with it now?

Extract it to into the mod that it originally came from, or the data folder if installing manually. Normally I open the 7z or rar or whatever compresion the mod is and make the changes then re-compress it so I don't have to worry about remembering to do that if I ever need to reinstall. IF using NMM you'll need to go into the data folder of Skyrim SE and extract there or otherwise make the change to the mod before installing and install the altered mod, if using MO2 you will need to right click the mod, open in explorer, then extract the BSA either directly into the folder or just move it there after extracting it elsewhere, then delete the original bsa.

I recommend MO2 for a mod installer, they say it's harder but for the most part it wasn't that bad to learn and the fidelity it gives is increadible, along with how much easier it makes handling these things.

On animal mansion, some advice, do not use the dialogue "Fuck Me" option during quests since that will cause everything to fuck up, use the console commands to skip that quest stage. Using the Fuck Me option outside of quests is fine as far as I can tell. Also don't save in the Animal Mansion cells (right outside the building in skyrim is okay), for some reason that breaks your save game for the character.

Should we convert all the nifs and also run the esp through the SE CK as well for Animal Mansion?  What about the facegen data?  Thanks for this mod, its unbelievably awesome  :)