Just a quick question, probably a dumb question, but still. Once I have extracted the bsa's, and copied the script folders into the Data folder, what do I do with the bsa files? Leave them there or remove them? Does it even matter?

delete them like a plague. The game pretty much crashes on startup if there are any BSA's files in your Data folder

hi, quick question regarding amorous adventures , do i use the skyrim se clean version or do i replace it with the origional skyrim version?

thanks .

Oldrim SexLab version of course :) As I linked it in my OP

Can confirm Amorous Adventures works.  :)

Had the issue where the sexlab.esm wasn't placed above all others, fixed that and started a new game w/o Sexlab.  Once I made the character and got into game, enabled Sexlab SE and AA and let sexlab run it's animation installs until ready.  Then went out and had a successful test. 

Nice work.  Haven't played SE in a while.  Forgot how smooth it is compared to oldrim.

Can confirm Amorous Adventures works.  :)

Had the issue where the sexlab.esm wasn't placed above all others, fixed that and started a new game w/o Sexlab.  Once I made the character and got into game, enabled Sexlab SE and AA and let sexlab run it's animation installs until ready.  Then went out and had a successful test. 

Nice work.  Haven't played SE in a while.  Forgot how smooth it is compared to oldrim.

SSE is very stable indeed. Over the two weeks I spent working on SexLab Light SE and testing it, I never crashed even once. 

How do you access the In-Scene Controls system or set the hotkey to do so? Great work by the way, thanks for doing all this!

Go into your Inventory > Apparel > Find an item called "SexLab Scene Controller", press F. Go back in game, press Q, highlight it, press a number.

After sex starts involving the player, press that number to bring up the menu.

How do you access the In-Scene Controls system or set the hotkey to do so? Great work by the way, thanks for doing all this!

Go into your Inventory > Apparel > Find an item called "SexLab Scene Controller", press F. Go back in game, press Q, highlight it, press a number.

After sex starts involving the player, press that number to bring up the menu.

Thanks! Didn't even see that listed in the Inventory.

"Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Failed to find valid creature animations."

It's as I suspected. It's due to the custom race so SexLab Light SE thinks she's a creature, then look for creature animations - obviously none matches that race. Try triggering sex with a completely vanilla NPC.

I'll add support for custom races in a future version. For 0.1.0, I implemented a very strict race check (only vanilla humanoid races are allowed for human animations) to prevent child content as Ashal's child check was quite heavily reliant on SKSE.  

Ahh nice.  This is probably why some of my animations don't work in my fully modded game where they did with nothing but sexlab.  Is it modifications to the vanilla races that cause issues or changing an NPC to a custom race?  I have mods that do both.  Nexus Skyrim Overhaul and Imperious both modify all of the vanilla races and Metalsabers Beautiful Ladies changes all of the NPCs he touches to custom races.

Is it modifications to the vanilla races that cause issues or changing an NPC to a custom race?  I have mods that do both.  Imperious modifies all of the vanilla races and Metalsabers Beautiful Ladies changes all of the NPCs he touches to custom races.

The latter will cause problems. SexLab Light SE won't notice if the vanilla races got modified.

I guess there had to be one guy (thats me :cool: ),  so ive tried the suggested load order etc, but the sexlab animations are failing to initialize.. Any other ideas anyone.

What do you mean sexlab animations are failing to initialize?

Did the messages counting the number of animations loaded 10 - 400 etc not show?

Or nothing happens when you try to trigger sex?

Also you need to be in the suggested load order (SexLab.esm in sixth) before loading a clean save and starting the initialization - you can't do it after SexLab has been initialized.

Are you using custom races?

If none of above, post your Papyrus logs. 

heres the log file if its any help.

Initialization fails - animations fail to register. Still most likely due to SexLab.esm not sixth in the load order, i.e. just below Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfire.esm, Dragonborn.esm. Are all five vanilla esm's enabled?

Installed it into a heavily modded setup on an ancient pc with over 200 mods on an old save. Working flawlessly out of the box. No hassles no problems not one single issue. Extremely responsive. Great job. Now I'm eagerly awaiting kidnapped and drunk for SE. My dovakin had it easy in SSE for way to long ;)

First off, great job!

But I had a question to this: 

The in-scene controls are in a form of an Apparel inventory item - you should favorite it to a number, then press that number during sex

I couldn't find a mod or a way to add hotkey functionalities for SkyUI 2.x after searching for an hour -.-

Am I missing something ? 

Anyway, awesome job and thank you vinfamy !  :) 

/e God dammit I am such an idiot  :shy: Never knew that it was a standard Game function  :idea:

This is pretty nice.

But there are SO many mods I love on Oldrim.

Will Oldrim mods that don't require SKSE generally work on SE?

In my experience, almost everything that does not require SKSE works in SE already.  If it uses a BSA you have to unpack that and sometimes you have to run the meshes through NIF optimizer but other than that it just works.

I've ported the SexLab_Solutions 5.0.6 plugin to SSE with the following changes:

• Saved as form 44 in the SSECK
  • You will need the original 5.0.6 mod. Replace the ESP with this one.
  • the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch requirement has been replaced with the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.
  • It has been Bash tagged because I care and you need it for Wrye Bash/Mator Smash.
  • Since the above requires it, it has been wrung-out in SSEEdit to confirm no gremlins infested it during the conversion.
  • Sorted masters because I use Wrye Bash and could see they were out of order, and that bugs me. It will also help ensure it works properly.

EDIT: I'm taking this down for now that I've sobered up and have second thoughts about sharing it publicly because A.) I want to make 100% sure WraithSlayer is OK with it, and B.) I haven't play-tested it enough (giggity) to confirm the port is sufficiently functional with SSE (what if it breaks late-game?).  Once we hear back from WraithSlayer it may be re-posted to the download section. 

Nice work done! Would you mind I post translated eps file on another forum? People will still need to download the original mod from your page though

Of course. Go ahead. You don't care about my copyright of my content at all, and Ashal mentioned he's quite chilled about these things for his own content.

Heck, when you're done, give me a link to your translation, I'll put it in the OP.

Note that the animation files etc still belong to their original creators, some of whom may not be okay with their animations reuploaded elsewhere. But since it's only the esp - it's just me and Ashal who has worked on it.