On 10/3/2018 at 9:53 PM, MoonSpot said:

Pretty sure it was spacebar

There should be items in your inventory for controlling scenes.  make it a favourite, assign it a number in you quick items and you'll get to advance, change animations, realign etc when you 'equip' it during scenes. 

Yup, there's an item under the clothing/armour tap - think it's called 'sexlab scene controller'. Like MoonSpot said just make it a favourite and access the options that way.

ISSUE!

There are no animations for Draugr in this.  Other creatures work fine like Wolves and whatever, but with Draugr or Skeletons I get that issue where they just stand next to each other with sound effects.

Can anyone help?

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure what this has that flowergirls doesnt have. I see the scene controller in my inventory but it doesnt do anything even favorited and equipped using the number. Scene just does its thing and thats it. What am I missing? Does only the full SL use the controller and its just a placeholder in Light?

Could someone help me with a problem? 

While using this mod (on special edition of course) the animations are fine but when using any mods that tie the animations with quest objectives, nothing triggers after the the animation plays out. This is the case for all mods I’ve tried.

Thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, FaultyPigeon said:

Could someone help me with a problem? 

While using this mod (on special edition of course) the animations are fine but when using any mods that tie the animations with quest objectives, nothing triggers after the the animation plays out. This is the case for all mods I’ve tried.

Thanks in advance.

Most SL mods are made for the full framework and simply won't work with Light.

I'm having a problem installing this. Whenever I go adjust the mod after installing it ingame, it doesn't recognise it as installed and it starts up the setup all over. All the animations load, text on screen tells me it finished installing succesfully but then when I want to use the mod, the only option I have is to install it again.

tldr simplied: I cant access the mod because it needs to install first, no matter how many times I "succesfully" finish installing it.

1 hour ago, streetmaniac said:

I'm having a problem installing this. Whenever I go adjust the mod after installing it ingame, it doesn't recognise it as installed and it starts up the setup all over. All the animations load, text on screen tells me it finished installing succesfully but then when I want to use the mod, the only option I have is to install it again.

tldr simplied: I cant access the mod because it needs to install first, no matter how many times I "succesfully" finish installing it.

Sexlab Light was created before SKSE and all that followed. While it has remnants of a MCM, it doesn't actually function and is not needed. The mod installs itself automatically, and then you use the spell you get for settings.

On 8/24/2018 at 10:40 PM, elzee said:

Sexlab already have full version SSE port.

There is no reason to use this mod. Why still stick?

It does? I don't see it anywhere. I was missing it, though, because for whatever reason, when I install SL Light, it doesn't have the option to enable free camera during scenes. Is there a way to fix that?

Hello!

I got everything running perfectly, but i have some questions if anybody doesent mind answering..

is there a advance way to align characters? i remember a sex mod in reguler skyrim let you change the angle by pressing a key or two. when i hit realign actors they go to the same place, face is away from genitals for example.

2nd question, is there no face animations for females? for example..im playing as female and when i choose to sex a male, the male has a wide mouth expression like a dragon took a big shit on him. but the females always have a blank stare. 

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can some one help me im struggling with getting most of my mods to work correctly, mainly because I don't know what im doing. one problem im having is the animations on FNIS I do the things the instructions tell me but it says theres to many animations which I don't get cus there mainly for this mod if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.

On 10/25/2017 at 1:24 AM, mortuus said:

It worked fine for me, with FlowerGirls. I haven't seen any black screen, the NPC just followed me. So your issue is not normal.

There are no .nif or animation files in Enchantress mod (nor in necrophilia). I believe all animations used by this mods are provided by SexLab, which in this version (light SE) has it already converted.

No.  I also have a black screen.  I initiate a sex scene, the screen fades to black and then fades back to normal and that's it!  Totally normal.  I'm sure that he and I aren't the only ones experiencing it.

I spent hours of troubleshooting the face animations to then recognise that there are several versions of sexlab and some people say to use the oldrim one. Are face animations even supposed to work for sexlab light se?

I remeber that one of my other mods wanted to have a different tooth mesh (or was it only texture?) could that be the problem?

Also should papyrus overwirte sexlab or should it be the other way around?

I'm having the problem,that somehow the "register custom race" spell doesn't seem to work. i placed a copy of my player on my self, used the spell on it, but the matchmaker spells etc still fizzle on him,as well as on me. 

animations outside of sexlab do work, it just somehow doesn't register it as a new race