I tried searching but didn't see it - has there been any change in support for custom races?  Thanks for the hard work here.

Edit:  Whoops.  It's a spell in the spell book.  Target the custom race NPC and poof - they're now properly indexed, works great.

Is it possible to get the animations packed in SexLab Light SE into SexLab 1.63 Beta2 SE ?

Like copy paste the meshes and.. done?

Edit:

Well I got it working for Leito ones, since those were the ones I wanted.

Just take his Oldrim slal pack and overwrite with the converted animations from sexlab light

I'm finding it impossible to control scenes or changed poses. The first post says: "(Optional) The MCM can be accessed in Spells > Illusion. The in-scene controls are in a form of an Apparel inventory item - you should favorite it to a number, then press that number during sex" but when I try to use the favorite number nothing happens.

Another problem that I'm encountering is that animations and scenes are very short. Is there a way to change the duration? And all the male actors have tiny penises. I'm using Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version 1 and 2.

hi ty for this nice mod ,but i rly need help pls i tried everything i did your guide step by step but here is the problem when i am in the game the mod installs top left right? it finish ans says sexlab lite ready but it isnt.  when i go again i can press onstall again and it keeps loopping pls help.   thank you in advance

• 2 weeks later...

There isn't a way to 'set character gender' for animations is there?  With this mod or one of the animation compatible mods?  I got SoS running with the plugin for females but it doesn't seem I really have a way to use that in scenes.  

Hey, 

this might be a noob question that has been asked numerous times, but since I'm new to Skyrim Modding I'm not sure which of the SexLab mods are essentials. I can see that plenty of the mods have been ported already, but since the framework for the Special Edition is called "Light", I would like to ask in what way the SexLab Light experience is inferior to Oldrim. I'd much rather just play the Special Edition because it runs a lot better, but if the Oldrim Framework is vastly superior, I'll consider using Oldrim.                 Thanks for all answers in advance and sorry if this is an annoying question.

First, there is a "full" version available.

It is called SexLab 1.63 Beta (yes, is still in beta but works at 99%.)

The "lite" version was done when SKSE64 was not yet available, it was a preliminary version.

My advise is to get the full beta version and use it on SSE.

I don't know what is wrong but I can't get this to work.  I mean I have the lab, spouses enhanced, sex talk, matchmaker and another I forget installed.  I use SAM light and I ran FNIS.  I can initiate a "would you care to have fun" dialogue with NPCs and they respond and follow me.  But nothing happens after I tell them what I want.  They stand there and then after a while they return to their routine.  The 2 spells also work.  However M2M animations are not registered in SexLab - they're active in their own MCM but I don't see them in the list of 'toggle animations'.  I don't remember having so much trouble getting this to work in LE.  BUt then again we had the full products not half ported version of ever component.

14 hours ago, grallonsphere said:

I don't know what is wrong but I can't get this to work.  I mean I have the lab, spouses enhanced, sex talk, matchmaker and another I forget installed.  I use SAM light and I ran FNIS.  I can initiate a "would you care to have fun" dialogue with NPCs and they respond and follow me.  But nothing happens after I tell them what I want.  They stand there and then after a while they return to their routine.  The 2 spells also work.  However M2M animations are not registered in SexLab - they're active in their own MCM but I don't see them in the list of 'toggle animations'.  I don't remember having so much trouble getting this to work in LE.  BUt then again we had the full products not half ported version of ever component.

Many of the ported mods only work with the full Sexlab SSE beta, you can find that in the Oldrim section.

3 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

Many of the ported mods only work with the full Sexlab SSE beta, you can find that in the Oldrim section.

And is it working with SSE or do I have to port it myself?

EDIT:  Disregard, I just saw SSE Beta.

EDIt2: Yep, they're all there with the full version.  Thanks!

7 hours ago, BobFisher31 said:

I'm having an issue where in game I go to 'install' the mod in Mod Menu and it loads all the animations etc. then it says 'installed'. afterwards I click the mod menu to modify the animations etc. and it says I have to install it again? Any ideas why?

Sexlab Light doesn't have any usable MCM, it was made before SKSE64 came out. There is a full Sexlab beta for SSE in the Oldrim section, which you'll probably want if you want to use any of the ported mods. Most of them doesn't work with Light.

Does anyone else get this when updating running FNIS

"ERROR(2026): Too many animations  190 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\MoreNastyCritters\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_List.txt):  + MNCchaurflySLDvaginal_A1_S2 chaurflySLDvaginal_A1_S2.hkx"

If so what the hell do i do to fix it XD

8 hours ago, Neipalmie said:

Does anyone else get this when updating running FNIS

"ERROR(2026): Too many animations  190 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\MoreNastyCritters\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_List.txt):  + MNCchaurflySLDvaginal_A1_S2 chaurflySLDvaginal_A1_S2.hkx"

If so what the hell do i do to fix it XD

Install FNIS XXL version

hi all,

i just finished installing skyrim se + loot + skse64 + unofficial skyrim se patch - game has basically 0 mods. what confuses me about sexlab light se are the requirements... for example do i need to download and install fores new idles first in order to install sexlab light se ? all those requirements have further requirements lol when does it stop ? pls help i dont want to mess this up.