I have some minor issues with the mod:

• Sometimes the actors are misplaced and re-adjusting the animation doesn't help
  • Strapons sometimes vanish
  • On some animations I can't move the camera

Are these bugs appearing because the mod is still in progress or did I mess something up with the installation? 

Aside from this, great work!

I don't know if this problem has been answered or not (if it has been pls give me the link), but recently I installed SKSE64 2.0.6 (runtime 1.5.23), SkyUI 5.2SE and a newer version of UNP (ver. 4.4) and FNIS (ver. 7_2) coming from 7.0 (or 7.1. Not sure exactly). After I did the whole routine of GenerateFNIS, I started up the game. Everything runs as usual until I try to get the animations started. After I use the Matchmaking Spell and right when the characters are about to be put into position the game crashes. I tried everything, including uninstalling Flower girls and installing the creature pack for FNIS thinking that those might solve the problem, but till now nothing has worked. 

Don't know if someone already reported this, but this works insanely well on skyrim vr!! You should really add it to the description of the mod seeing as this is a major advantage over everything that needs SKSE:)  PC interaction is a bit weird (as you are invisble and teleported quite far away), but NPC-NPC action works really really well. Seeing this stuff in vr is something else....

Thanks for making this mod! Any chance you would be willing to look into a VR patch to make the PC interaction work somehow (one can always hope)

Cheers,

Does this mod need to be updated to the latest version of SKSE64 as it is no longer working for me. The MCM menu keeps saying "Install" when I have already installed it. SexLab Defeat works until the animations are supposed to play, where it'll just skip the animations. So I tried Matchmaker, and that has the same problem. It's all good up until the sex scene is about to start, only it just skips the sex. Perhaps an update is required?

Hi guys!

FNIS Behavior V7.3.1   14.4.2018 21:58:13
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.39.0 - C:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.3.1 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.9.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  61 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\AnimationsByLeito_Creatures\FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Creatures_List.txt):  + Leito_Lurker_Cowgirl_A1_S2 Leito_Lurker_Cowgirl_A1_S2.hkx

any suggestions?

1 hour ago, tarkan9801 said:

Hi guys!

FNIS Behavior V7.3.1   14.4.2018 21:58:13
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.39.0 - C:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.3.1 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.9.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  61 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\AnimationsByLeito_Creatures\FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Creatures_List.txt):  + Leito_Lurker_Cowgirl_A1_S2 Leito_Lurker_Cowgirl_A1_S2.hkx

any suggestions?

FNIS Behavior SE 7_3_1 XXL , https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files

This is the one you need lots of Animations !

3 hours ago, tarkan9801 said:

Thx..

Already tested and works...

If you don't mind me asking, but how did you get it to work? Animations don't play for me, and the MCM menu for SexLab constantly tells me to "Install" when I have already done so. Even on a new game. Other mods, such as "Aroused", tell me that I need to install SexLab via the MCM menu first, but even after doing so, it keeps saying the same thing. It appears to be caught in a loop XD

2 hours ago, JayeConcord said:

If you don't mind me asking, but how did you get it to work? Animations don't play for me, and the MCM menu for SexLab constantly tells me to "Install" when I have already done so. Even on a new game. Other mods, such as "Aroused", tell me that I need to install SexLab via the MCM menu first, but even after doing so, it keeps saying the same thing. It appears to be caught in a loop XD

Just waited for 10 min to install mod

7 hours ago, tarkan9801 said:

Just waited for 10 min to install mod

Thanks. It eventually started working after I spent a couple of hours yesterday trying to sort it and all of this morning. Unfortunately I still cannot access the MCM menu as it still tells me I need to install (Although the Matchmaker mod is now fully working, including animations), and because of this I cannot use the Random Sex mod, as the MCM menu for that tells me that I need to install SexLab via the MCM menu (Which I cannot do). Also, the Defeat mod keeps reinstalling itself whenever I load a save, so I tried exporting the settings that I use for it and importing them when the menu has been reset, only it causes the menu to uncheck everything and make every slider 0, so it's now more effort on my behalf. Thinking this may be a SkyUI issue, although I have the latest version installed?

Edit: Have pretty much everything working now. Using SexLab Beta 1.63 with the Hotfix update, and now everything apart from Defeat work flawlessly. Would be great if the MCM menu for Defeat wouldn't keep disabling the mod and reverting my settings -_-

On 4/12/2018 at 3:03 PM, Ruub said:

Don't know if someone already reported this, but this works insanely well on skyrim vr!! You should really add it to the description of the mod seeing as this is a major advantage over everything that needs SKSE:)  PC interaction is a bit weird (as you are invisble and teleported quite far away), but NPC-NPC action works really really well. Seeing this stuff in vr is something else....

Thanks for making this mod! Any chance you would be willing to look into a VR patch to make the PC interaction work somehow (one can always hope)

Cheers,

Does hentai creatures work in Skyrim VR? It's supposed to be included in MNC right?

On 4/16/2018 at 6:57 AM, ryp12345 said:

Does hentai creatures work in Skyrim VR? It's supposed to be included in MNC right?

Not sure, haven't tried it yet.. Skyrim VR is exactly like the regular Skyrim Special edition, minus SKSE. Everything that works with sexlab light will work in VR. I believe hentai creatures is indeed included in MNC, but if they work with sexlab light I dont know

Recently installed this and ran GenerateFNIS and got;

"ERROR(2026): Too many animations  654 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):  + zdi2_Threesome_A3_S4b zdi2_Threesome_A3_S4b.hkx"

Any fix for this?

5 hours ago, Nearly said:

Recently installed this and ran GenerateFNIS and got;

"ERROR(2026): Too many animations  654 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):  + zdi2_Threesome_A3_S4b zdi2_Threesome_A3_S4b.hkx"

Any fix for this?

yeah use Fnis xxl instead it is on the same page as fnis on the Nexus page

35 minutes ago, Revanswe said:

yeah use Fnis xxl instead it is on the same page as fnis on the Nexus page

Awesome, it worked~

Though i'm still kinda new to this.  How do I exactly USE Sexlab now?  I've got things like CBBE and Flowergirls installed but how do I go about seeing animations provided from this?

8 hours ago, Nearly said:

Awesome, it worked~

Though i'm still kinda new to this.  How do I exactly USE Sexlab now?  I've got things like CBBE and Flowergirls installed but how do I go about seeing animations provided from this?

Sexlab itself is just a framework you need other mods to use Sexlab (i.e Beeing female) there are som "sexmods" here on Loverslab. Flower girls is a standalone that do much of the same as Sexlab, but if you are playing Amorous Adventure and want the uncensored with animations you need Flower Girls. I understand that the SE version of Amorous Adventures doesn't support Sexlab.

• 2 weeks later...

I am missing the "register custom race" spell and "The in-scene controls are in a form of an Apparel inventory item".  I have tried to use mod cleanup function and uninstalled / installed a few times already.  Any suggestions?  I have the latest sexlab framework installed to make Dripping when aroused works.