NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

I have a problem with my SexLab Light.

Everything works fine except the SexLab Controller and an occasional CTD.

In certain threesomes I find my character in the female possition, and I can not use the controller to change that. I have favorited the controller and assigned it to a hotkey, but when I press that hotkey during an animation, it just unequips the controller rather then using it.

Also I sometimes CTD when starting animations. Papyrus.0.log

Just some Tidbits:

How do you rename the animations displayed on the top-left corner after triggering them?

And No, this doesn't involve me using SexLab or copyrighted Animations on my own mods (if I've ever created one), this is for my own use.

It's just that sometime I don't know what that animation is before-hand, renaming it would definitely give a better insight.

My matchmaker spells keep fizzling on creatures, even though i have the creature pack installed and have run FNIS + FNIS creatures.

Playing female character. Creatures allowed in MCM.

Edited by AvAcyn

9 hours ago, AvAcyn said:

My matchmaker spells keep fizzling on creatures, even though i have the creature pack installed and have run FNIS + FNIS creatures.

Playing female character. Creatures allowed in MCM.

If you have the HDT skeleton an physics uninstall it and revert to a previous version of the skeleton that uses TBBP.

2 hours ago, squirrellydood said:

If you have the HDT skeleton an physics uninstall it and revert to a previous version of the skeleton that uses TBBP.

Okay thx.

1 hour ago, AvAcyn said:

Okay thx.

If that doesn't work please provide a more in-depth explanation on what is happening. There's different ways it can break with different symptoms. It could be that you tried to activate the mod in the MCM which also breaks some types of animation. It could be a faulty install preventing it from working right, does the spell say it doesn't affect them, does it only play the human half of the animation, does it simply ignore the creature and cause masturbation?

On 11/14/2017 at 3:58 AM, silvermistshadow said:

For some reason even with FNIS XXL installed, I'm getting a 'too many animations' error after installing this. I'll troubleshoot more in the morning.

Honestly Fore should just make a super mega death XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL version for people with better hardware. I don't use SexLab mod but I'm already reaching the limit with 20k animation limit with just 5 pose mods. . . which I'm sure doesn't even have 20k poses so I'm also curious as to why I get that error. Currently running:

Gomapero Poses

Halo Poser

YuiH Poser

Honey Poses

Public Poser

Edited by SunJeong

no matter what i do it runs through the install routine but when i check in Skyui it isnt enabled, no matter if i make a new char before enabling it or whatever

1 minute ago, FatBeaver64 said:

no matter what i do it runs through the install routine but when i check in Skyui it isnt enabled, no matter if i make a new char before enabling it or whatever

Make sure you're using the correct versions of Skyrim and matching SKSE.

Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere, but I'm having an issue with alignment. All was good for the first 10 hours or so, then I started to notice a 45 degree rotation discrepancy with animations that included my character. Animations involving strictly NPCs are fine, but it always aligns my character's rotation 45 degrees to the right for some reason. I googled it and came across a similar issue in Oldrim, and the solution was to rebuild the mod in the MCM, but I don't see a way to do that in SL Light. I tried uninstalling the mod, making a clean save and reinstalling, but that didn't help. I know that's not recommended, but it's better than starting a new game. Anyway, I hope someone knows a fix for this :(

I just wonder when I do a bash patch shall sexlab be included or shall I install sexlab after a bash patch? I'm using Skyrim SE and Sexlab light for Skyrim SE.

This mod is now saying This plugin requires "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.  SE does not have this available yet to download.  So how do I fix so it will work again?