I'm just curious about this and i'm sorry if it's been asked already but is there a way to trim the animations?  seems  7626 animations for 28 mods successfully included (character) is a bit much and still be able to run other things (poser mods).  now that is just having Lab and matchmaker installed.

Now running a loaded skyrim  with lab,zaz,SAP,Halo,Pinup,Goma was only at around 5443 animations

A bug i found, though I'm not sure if it can be fix or even needs to be. But it seems that triggering a sex scene with an oldrim mod bypasses the race check. I noticed this when I switched races part way through to a race i didn't add with the custom spells ( i had forgotten) so when a mod triggered a sex scene it still played but I couldn't use the Menu item to affect the scene. I added the race to the allowed races and was able to use the sexlab menu item after that.

I am having a probem where after I get through a set of animatons it won't let me cast any spells at all without re-launching the game again. has anyone else run into this?

I've had that happen, have you tried equipping a weapon (eg. sword), then equipping your spell again? 

I have and it won't let me swing the sword either, I've also had some trouble with the sexlight spell fizzling on any one its cast on but I am not using any custom species at all. 

would it cause any problems if i manually remove some of the animations?

you'll also need to remove/ comment out those animations from sslAnimationDefaults.psc and sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc , like this (for each animation)

;ID = RegisterAnimation("SexLabAggrMissionary")
;SexLabAggrMissionary(ID)

I tried this but  it still "loads/Registers" the animations from somewhere O_o

i Removed the anim lines from  sslAnimationDefaults.psc and then deleted the corresponding animation files.

but now when i trigger an animation if it picks one deleted they just stand there in T heh.

So i am confused

Aight got it solved realised i had to Compile the script to. (Doh)

so i deleted the pex and compiled in creationkit no wierd explosions of divided zeros yet and anims work correctly now

I am having a probem where after I get through a set of animatons it won't let me cast any spells at all without re-launching the game again. has anyone else run into this?

This happens because you left the camera in 'TFC' mode after the scene ended.  To regain control open console type 'enableplayercontrols' without quotes and hit enter.  Now you should be able to use weapons and spells.

Hey all. I am having a hard time with the files that use BAE. I use BAE to extract the files and I made a sub folder for them to go in in my skyrim se folder but I am not sure of where to place the files after i extract them. Do they go in my data folder? Any help you guys can offer would be great. I've got all the files working that dont require BAE but I'm really flailing with the BAE files for some reason. It's frustrating. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

i had it oldrim, but somehow i dont know how to use it in SE - i have all installed, as described, fnis, sl-matchmaker. I "installed" it in the mcm (ingame).

So: how do i use it now?

maybe its a noob question, but i would be happy if some1 can help me, thanks in advance,

john

This mod does not use SKSE or SKSE64, so it also does not use the MCM. Follow the instructions here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/84006-sexlab-light-se-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-sexualise-your-skyrim-special-edition/

Hey all. I am having a hard time with the files that use BAE. I use BAE to extract the files and I made a sub folder for them to go in in my skyrim se folder but I am not sure of where to place the files after i extract them. Do they go in my data folder? Any help you guys can offer would be great. I've got all the files working that dont require BAE but I'm really flailing with the BAE files for some reason. It's frustrating. 

After extracting the files, they go in your data folder. However, I would use some sort of Mod Manager (NMM, MO) to install all mods. After using BAE, rezip the files and add a mod using the mod manager interface.

i had it oldrim, but somehow i dont know how to use it in SE - i have all installed, as described, fnis, sl-matchmaker. I "installed" it in the mcm (ingame).

maybe its a noob question, but i would be happy if some1 can help me, thanks in advance,

john

This mod does not use SKSE or SKSE64, so it also does not use the MCM. Follow the instructions here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/84006-sexlab-light-se-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-sexualise-your-skyrim-special-edition/

After extracting the files, they go in your data folder. However, I would use some sort of Mod Manager (NMM, MO) to install all mods. After using BAE, rezip the files and add a mod using the mod manager interface.

Thanks for the response! So I originally used NMM to install the files listed with this mod as needing BAE. After installing them with NMM I extracted the .bsa with BAE into a folder and then moved the extracted files from said folder into my data folder and nothing changed. Skyrim SE simply won't launch. Am I doing the order the wrong way? I'm not new to this but feel like I am making a really boneheaded mistake with one or two of the steps in the process. Thanks again for any help that can be offered.

Thanks for the response! So I originally used NMM to install the files listed with this mod as needing BAE. After installing them with NMM I extracted the .bsa with BAE into a folder and then moved the extracted files from said folder into my data folder and nothing changed. Skyrim SE simply won't launch. Am I doing the order the wrong way? I'm not new to this but feel like I am making a really boneheaded mistake with one or two of the steps in the process. Thanks again for any help that can be offered.

Did you delete the .BSA from the Data folder? It may be trying to load both at once. I don't know for sure what's going on though.

Did you delete the .BSA from the Data folder? It may be trying to load both at once. I don't know for sure what's going on though.

I have not tried that. I totally will...That worked! Thanks so much. Had no idea that after extracting .bsa's you had to delete them! 

I really appreciate the help. Cheers!

john

oh nooo - i have skse, and i found it and activated it there *sadface*

so what to do now, somehow my "flower girls" mod (with the amorous adv) also dont works - just want to get it to work

ps: i followed the instructions, but still stucked somewhere somehow ::::::(

pps: are older mods like "dibellian sisterhood" and stuff also compatible with it? miss that mod.

i lost the ring, please help how do I resummon it?

Console commands, just do "Help Sexlab" or "Help Controller" and then "Player.additem [iD#] 1"

thank you. i did a reload. whats a good plugin to go with sexlab light se? and what did the original skyrim sexlab have that this doesnt? more animations? how many does this one have?

Console commands, just do "Help Sexlab" or "Help Controller" and then "Player.additem [iD#] 1"

thank you. i did a reload. whats a good plugin to go with sexlab light se? and what did the original skyrim sexlab have that this doesnt? more animations? how many does this one have?

Oldrim animations won't work in SE so don't bother uploading anything with animations as the focus. In fact double check for any and delete them from any oldrim sexlab mods you install as if you ever rerun FNIS they will fuck it all up.

There's recommended mods on the download pages, however I storngly endorse getting a ported version of Zaz Animations as it's a requirement for a few other mods that work great. Bestial Essence, From the Deep, and Things in the Dark are great mods that seem to work damn well on SE. CCAS also works though most of the Alternate Start Options depend on mods that don't work well yet so it's the non-mod ones or Things In The Dark start which are still pretty good. There's a couple bugs with Things in the Dark though, namely if you start it on Alt Start one of the early quest objectives to meet someone doens't trigger right and if you try and follow it normally than one of the quest markers just appears in the Reach with nothing there despite the mission taking place in Windhelm so I'm trying to see if there's a way to move forward without console commands.

Oldrim animations won't work in SE so don't bother uploading anything with animations as the focus. In fact double check for any and delete them from any oldrim sexlab mods you install as if you ever rerun FNIS they will fuck it all up.

There's recommended mods on the download pages, however I storngly endorse getting a ported version of Zaz Animations as it's a requirement for a few other mods that work great. Bestial Essence, From the Deep, and Things in the Dark are great mods that seem to work damn well on SE. CCAS also works though most of the Alternate Start Options depend on mods that don't work well yet so it's the non-mod ones or Things In The Dark start which are still pretty good. There's a couple bugs with Things in the Dark though, namely if you start it on Alt Start one of the early quest objectives to meet someone doens't trigger right and if you try and follow it normally than one of the quest markers just appears in the Reach with nothing there despite the mission taking place in Windhelm so I'm trying to see if there's a way to move forward without console commands.

rerun fnis like update fnis behaviors? should you not do this after installing things like SoS and Flowergirls? and the mods you mentioned like from the deep?

rerun fnis like update fnis behaviors? should you not do this after installing things like SoS and Flowergirls? and the mods you mentioned like from the deep?

Oldrim animations don't play on SSE, if you run FNIS with oldrim animations loaded it breaks all animations. Most of the mods don't hve their own animations, they just tell sexlab to run one for it. If you add a mod that has it's own animations like Defeat than if you rerun FNIS to update it it breaks and you get no animations just the T-pose. Delete any oldrim Animations from any mods you install if you want to keep that mod for whatever reason.

Oldrim animations don't play on SSE, if you run FNIS with oldrim animations loaded it breaks all animations. Most of the mods don't hve their own animations, they just tell sexlab to run one for it. If you add a mod that has it's own animations like Defeat than if you rerun FNIS to update it it breaks and you get no animations just the T-pose. Delete any oldrim Animations from any mods you install if you want to keep that mod for whatever reason.

for some reason SoS wasnt working properly but I think it was because I ran FNIS after I installed it? or probably not? now it is ,however. are there enbs for special edition working?

has anyone else suddenly had the SexLab Light MCM menu stop working or does anyone know why this is happening i havent changed anything with it since i started my newest plathrough and it doesnt have any options like it should and it did install itself

SexLab Light SE does not use the MCM, SkyUI, SKSE, or SKSE64. As such, despite it appearing in the MCM, Sexlab Light is not set up to use it.