Great job with the mod! Finally, something is happening for Skyrim SE in regards to SexLab :)

A question:

How do I use the scene-controll feature?

Hitting the "favorite" key during a sex scene displays the favorite spells/items menu - not helpful.

There is a wearable item "sex scene controller" but I'm not sure what to do with it. Nothing happens when I equip it or have it equipped before/during sex scene...

Great job with the mod! Finally, something is happening for Skyrim SE in regards to SexLab :)

A question:

Hitting the "favorite" key during a sex scene displays the favorite spells/items menu - not helpful.

There is a wearable item "sex scene controller" but I'm not sure what to do with it. Nothing happens when I equip it or have it equipped before/during sex scene...

Assign it a hotkey in favourites then use the hotkey to invoke it during a scene.

Assign it a hotkey in favourites then use the hotkey to invoke it during a scene.

wow, I didn't know I can bind a favourite item to a key until now :-D It works fine. Thanks.

I noticed two issues when using SexLab Light SE with both Abduction SSE  and SL Match Maker Light SE:

1) For most animations the first phase is unsynchronized. It looks like the "passive" character started the animation little bit earlier than the "active" one (or very late, hard to say since it's looped). By active I mean the one with a schlong :) (sure they can swap, but hopefully you know what I mean). Advancing to the second phase and further looks ok. Does anyone else experience that? Maybe I should just reinstall everything...?

2) No tits nor genitals bounce. Is this just the way all animations were designed, or is there something wrong with my setup? I use UNP ans SOS (both SE version). I remember checking the TBBP option during UNP installation. Is there perhaps anything else I should do or am I sentenced to watch stiff tits in Skyrim SE sex animation?

2) No tits nor genitals bounce. Is this just the way all animations were designed, or is there something wrong with my setup? I use UNP ans SOS (both SE version). I remember checking the TBBP option during UNP installation. Is there perhaps anything else I should do or am I sentenced to watch stiff tits in Skyrim SE sex animation?

Breast and genital physics were made possible by HDT physics. I don't know if it's been ported over to SE yet because the original version required SKSE and SE64 was only recently released.

I'm sorry I'm new to the whole porting thing and I have no idea how to get enchantress to work it's pretty frustrating. If anyone could help me out with a few steps since I have BAE and enchantress files that would be greatly appreciated

Hi, could you please let me know how to uninstall this mod properly? I encountered error during installation (it was interrupted somehow with NMM) so I want to uninstall then install again. But then NMM always freezed when I want to uninstall, so I manually deleted the folder SexLab and SexLab Creatures from animation folder. Is this already ok or is there any step I missed?

SkyUI 5.1 SE has now been released. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604/?

I've installed it and it worked straight away. It recognises Sexlab Light, and has the menu option to install sexlab light. Selecting Install does then install sexlab light, but the MCM doesn't then give the menu options (only the Install - it still only shows that).

I have a feeling that MCM wasn't meant to be used.  It was probably a holdover from the oldrim version.

SkyUI 5.1 SE has now been released. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604/?

I've installed it and it worked straight away. It recognises Sexlab Light, and has the menu option to install sexlab light. Selecting Install does then install sexlab light, but the MCM doesn't then give the menu options (only the Install - it still only shows that).

I have a feeling that MCM wasn't meant to be used.  It was probably a holdover from the oldrim version.

I agree, considering sexlab light was released before skse64 and skyui se. It probably won't be too difficult for vinfamy to make it compatible. 

Other sexlab se compatible mods have working menus in the skyui mcm.

Ashal might be porting over the PapyrusUtil and when he does that. Sexlab will most likely begin coming over properly to SSE. However, as vinfamy has stated. It will take time before it's fully ported over and parts of it will be stripped until SKSE64 is fully balanced and other mods make their way over. 

i have not updated my skyrim SE but was wondering the sos for male does it require skse to work or can this work without script extender ??i got all female bodies showing correctly just the male needs to have nude version as well.

btw sexlab light does not require SKSE64 ??

i have not updated my skyrim SE but was wondering the sos for male does it require skse to work or can this work without script extender ??i got all female bodies showing correctly just the male needs to have nude version as well.

btw sexlab light does not require SKSE64 ??

SOS lite which is the only skyrim port doesn't need SKSE. It came out before SKSE.

After installing this and Working Girl, MCM menus popped up for both. Was even able to "install" SL which triggered installing animations. Having issues getting scenes to actually trigger animations though. I suspect it may be Flower Girls interfering. Working Girl's options menu is working to activate and deactivate whore mode. Just not getting actual animations. Will report back after FG is uninstalled and I retest.

Trykz

Trykz, any luck with Working Girl? Do I need to install SKSE64 to get the MCM working?

I installed and it kinda works, but I get no MCM, sometimes the dialogue becomes unavailable  for all NPCs after 1st sex scene is successful;

I hear money sound, but gold never increases... etc.

no MCM that I can find.

is there a way to call MCM from console? ore change settings in console?

Saw that SKSE64 finally released an alpha so maybe if we're lucky, a full release will be upon us later this year or early next. If it does, should we expect a full SexLab to get ported over or would this mod get updated to be the full SexLab?

Ashal will need to update PapyrusUtil and the native C++ functions in SexLab to work with SKSE64. I doubt he'll do it anytime soon though, at least not until SKSE64 stable/ final release

not if this was asked about yet, but here goes...Having a issue with the animal animation, it just pulls my character in and nothing. just a dialogue popping up and the sound of what the animation is. Example: try to see if it works on horses after multiple tries of fixing it, character and horse stand in one spot and do nothing. except being idle as the lewd audio would sometimes go off, and after attempting to get the animation to change. it just makes my character(that is female) to start thrusting away at nothing, even try the fnis creature pack in hope it may help...still the same results, even on a new save.

any idea of how to fix and how to show the problem if requested?

Hi, love the mod although in my opinion the animations are a little worse then flowergirls. But I was wondering, are there supposed to be facial animations? And if so what could I have done wrong?

Similar issue, at first I thought it was the Headtracking/Emotion Lite mod from nexus but even after disabling the PC doesn't have facial animations. However other characters have limited animations for facial expression, usually by taking one and keeping it on for the entirety of sex, some are really creepy like angry shouting faces.