After installing this and Working Girl, MCM menus popped up for both. Was even able to "install" SL which triggered installing animations. Having issues getting scenes to actually trigger animations though. I suspect it may be Flower Girls interfering. Working Girl's options menu is working to activate and deactivate whore mode. Just not getting actual animations. Will report back after FG is uninstalled and I retest.

Trykz

So, I was playing around with this on a new character using SKSE and accidentally hit the load sex animations button and it seems Creatures were disabled even though the menu option still lists them as an animation pack under sex lab. So, don't do that.

Edit: In terms of mods changing with SKSE64:

Animal Mansion now has an MCM menu and it does seem to work on advancing the questline quickly.

Fuz Ro Doh doesn't seem to do didly squat as all sped up lines are still sped up.

Simple Slavery has an MCM option menu and even the CCAS option shows up but when I select the alternate start or use the kidnapping NPC it crashes the game so it doesn't seem to work on SE.

Working Girl has an MCM menu and the option to whore yourself out without trying by having men come to you.

Defeat has an MCM menu and I think it works but wasn't able to get to test it much since the whole Creature Animations breaking thing.

Sexlab Solutions actually has an option in their MCM to have your follower take your place for specific sex animations so your lesbian/Straightnordmale Dragon Born doesn't have to touch any icky peeners themselves. That's what Lydia is for.

Okay... this is going to sound dumb... but I don't know how to use the mod. Is it a power I learn, a skill I need to read, or am I missing a menu option? I need like a proper tutorial on most things in life, so I'm not surprised I'm missing something... also, anyone know about the SOS Lite for Tempered Skins for Males? I posted about how to upload it on the chat and no one's been really helpful. When I open the file using my 7zip, it gives me like 6 files... do I drag and drop them into the data file for Skyrim and there we go or do I do something else? Any help would be appreciated!

Okay... this is going to sound dumb... but I don't know how to use the mod. Is it a power I learn, a skill I need to read, or am I missing a menu option? I need like a proper tutorial on most things in life, so I'm not surprised I'm missing something... also, anyone know about the SOS Lite for Tempered Skins for Males? I posted about how to upload it on the chat and no one's been really helpful. When I open the file using my 7zip, it gives me like 6 files... do I drag and drop them into the data file for Skyrim and there we go or do I do something else? Any help would be appreciated!

If you aren't familiar with the basics why are manually adding mods and not using a mod manager like NMM or MO2?

If you aren't familiar with the basics why are manually adding mods and not using a mod manager like NMM or MO2?

Okay... so I left important info out again, sorry I do that often. It won't let me download directly into the NMM, so I have to perform the extraction and figure out what to do next. So I watched some tutorials and they said that it was possible, that way. The dragging and dropping I mean. However, the mod I mentioned provides multiple files, not just one that I can extract and copy to another location. Does that help clarify my situation? Is it possible for you help with this?

Okay... so I left important info out again, sorry I do that often. It won't let me download directly into the NMM, so I have to perform the extraction and figure out what to do next. So I watched some tutorials and they said that it was possible, that way. The dragging and dropping I mean. However, the mod I mentioned provides multiple files, not just one that I can extract and copy to another location. Does that help clarify my situation? Is it possible for you help with this?

What, are these split 7zip files or is it like "Mod-Core-files.rar, Mod-textures.rar, Mod-meshes.rar, Mod-patch.rar, Mod-expansions.rar"? Cause for the latter you just install then normally and let them combine in MO2 or overwrite in NMM.

Do NOT extract the files. Don't even open 7Zip or Winrar.

Just take the single file you downloaded and drag it into Nexus Mod Manager. 

What, are these split 7zip files or is it like "Mod-Core-files.rar, Mod-textures.rar, Mod-meshes.rar, Mod-patch.rar, Mod-expansions.rar"? Cause for the latter you just install then normally and let them combine in MO2 or overwrite in NMM.

Its more

File A - Main Files

File B - Body Diffuse Options

File C - Body Normal Options, etc, etc.

When I open them, it comes with the combinations for types of bodies and what not.

Also, how do I use Sexlab?

So when I download it it tells me to open the file using my 7zip. You mean just save the file to my downloads and just drag and drop it to my NMM?

Its more

File A - Main Files

File B - Body Diffuse Options

File C - Body Normal Options, etc, etc.

When I open them, it comes with the combinations for types of bodies and what not.

Also, how do I use Sexlab?

So when I download it it tells me to open the file using my 7zip. You mean just save the file to my downloads and just drag and drop it to my NMM?

Correct. Take the single downloaded file and drop it into NMM. It'll unpack it and install from there.

Well I finally decided to download sex mods to my game after so long and everything is working great (some crazy alignment issues notwithstanding)...except my character's husband just won't get erect. I thought maybe it was the mod I used to alter his appearance conflicted with SOS or the Tempered Skins for Males mod, but disabling that only gives me a different dick texture. Doing some research, all I can seem to find is people mentioning hotkeys and console commands, both of which don't seem to work without SKSE?

I'm using the spouse mod with the framework, but I tried the Matchmaker one and it doesn't get anyone erect either, so IDK. Still a great mod, though, and I appreciate all the work that goes into these!

Well I finally decided to download sex mods to my game after so long and everything is working great (some crazy alignment issues notwithstanding)...except my character's husband just won't get erect. I thought maybe it was the mod I used to alter his appearance conflicted with SOS or the Tempered Skins for Males mod, but disabling that only gives me a different dick texture. Doing some research, all I can seem to find is people mentioning hotkeys and console commands, both of which don't seem to work without SKSE?

I'm using the spouse mod with the framework, but I tried the Matchmaker one and it doesn't get anyone erect either, so IDK. Still a great mod, though, and I appreciate all the work that goes into these!

Strip the NPC, click them in console and type "SAE SOSFastErect". If it does what it says everything required is working.

After that you can either keep doing it through console, use the scripted hotkey to toggle it manually or add the NPC to Erectifier which will send the SOSFastErect and SOSFlaccid events automatically when scenes start and end.

Strip the NPC, click them in console and type "SAE SOSFastErect". If it does what it says everything required is working.

After that you can either keep doing it through console, use the scripted hotkey to toggle it manually or add the NPC to Erectifier which will send the SOSFastErect and SOSFlaccid events automatically when scenes start and end.

Strip him outside the sex scene? Because I tried the console command while he was naked during the scene and it didn't do anything, unfortunately.

I'll try the Erectifier, I guess!

Erectifier won't help then either I'm afraid since it uses the same command. Are you sure the NPC isn't using it's own custom skeleton instead of the SOS/Tempered skins one?

Nope, not at all sure. I had Males of Skyrim installed but disabled that since I thought that was conflicting, but even then it still didn't work.

I'm sure it's one of my many mods but since I don't want to go through the pain of disabling/deleting a bunch of mods and potentially breaking my game, I'll just deal with a lack of hard dick, lol. Thank you for trying to help.

I have a problem where every time I enter a sex scene, actors go into T Pose for the scene.  Voice works fine, just no sex.  I do have SKSE64 Alpha installed and using MO2 with XPMSSE and FINIS.  (Have been modding for a while so, I know how to use FNIS.)  I'm having other issues with mods and I'm not sure if SKSE is causing the problem.  Namely CTD's.  MO2 isn't very stable, but I can't stand NMM...

Edit: Now that I think about it, I do have Dragonfly BBP SE installed.  Could that interfere with Sexlab?

FNIS report:

FNIS Behavior V7.0 9/26/2017 5:18:10 AM
Skyrim SE: 1.4.2.0 - C:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones) male: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.1.0 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.3 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading APSexIdles V1.0SE ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
3 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
20 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...

9230 animations for 33 mods successfully included (character)
2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.