On 10/4/2019 at 8:59 AM, thesavoyard said:

After installing this I cannot launch the game at all. I went all the way back to vanilla Skyrim and reloaded following the instructions, yet it still won't load at all.

Before you install the VR patch, install Sexlab lite, run your game, go into The menu’s modifications section, select Sexlab, and install animations. This will take a while, but once it says it’s finished, save your game and quit. Then install the VR mod, and it should work. 

Hi, I'm trying to use the mod, and I have the spells, it says it initializes the entire thing, the sexlab esm is in the sixth slot, but the animations won't play for me. sounds work fine, everything else too I believe. I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Also new to modding, so I won't know how to get to any files without REALLY detailed instructions. I barely know where they are.

11 hours ago, Leonidas1024 said:

Hi, I'm trying to use the mod,

Use the full Sex Lab instead of this mod if you are playing SSE. 

If you are playing SkyrimVR then there are other things to consider.

About SKSE - it is not enough to have it installed, you need to start the game from it and not from Steam or a direct shortcut.

On 10/14/2019 at 3:33 PM, prinyo said:

Use the full Sex Lab instead of this mod if you are playing SSE. 

If you are playing SkyrimVR then there are other things to consider.

About SKSE - it is not enough to have it installed, you need to start the game from it and not from Steam or a direct shortcut.

So, I did what you said, I think, like I said, I'm new to fiddling with any kind of file, and I am even more confused. I did the thing, its working fine, except no animations. nothing. I cast the spells, and nada. I have no idea what I'm doing, and am just as confused as when I started.

7 hours ago, Leonidas1024 said:

I did the thing, its working fine, except no animations. nothing. I cast the spells, and nada.

This mod has no spells. And since you are not saying what you have actually done and what mods you are using it is not really possible for anybody to help you.

(If I'm to make a wild guess you are probably having problems with Matchmaker and you should just use the Oldrim version of that mod.)

It is better to post questions in the threads of the mods that you actually use, way bigger chance you will get a helpful answer.

Is there a light mod that is working properly? Or you can adjust the position of light or more customization?
With and without this mod, there is always 50% of everything very dark (eg light is in front of sth. so on the back everything is nearly not visible) Also this or the game itself is changing the skin colour completely, changing from bright brown to nearly black... (after scene it turns back to normal within few seconds)

• 3 weeks later...

looking for help getting some basic features working, I am using vortex and I am able to get the animations to work using the spells from match maker, the issues are that the hot keys do not seem to work I am able to use the item to control things but not sure if hot keys are supposed to work. Also all the stripping settings are being ignored no matter what I set they fully strip and start the animation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello.
I wanted to test Sexlab light SE and I wanted to know why I can't control the scene with the N key. When I press the N, my character hits the characters instead of controlling the scene.
And is it possible to transfer certain animations from Sexlabs Light SE to the Sexlabs framework?

Okay, so I assigned the Favorites object. Then I gave it the key 1, start the animation and I press 1 and nothing worked.
This system is a bit complicated and bizarre. Why not have done as Sexlabs framework where we just press N to control the animations?

• 3 weeks later...

during golden claw, camilla says she needs to go back home after getting to the bridge, then is just stuck there, how to fix? do i need to uninstall flowergirls? do i need the full sexlab? (i use schlongs of skyrim, sexlab, sexlab solutions, sexlab aroused, osa, osex, flowergirls, bathing beauties with the fg patch, fertility mode (with fg), immersive wenches and wintersun with fg, and sexlab light)

So this might have been answered already. But I am so confused.

1. I cant seem to get any of the sex mods to work.

2. Re-looking over the information I see "Conversion of SexLab Framework to Skyrim Special Edition without relying on SKSE64" in the very begining. Yet when i go to the Nexus Download for XPMSSE I see this: 

Additional files required

This mod requires one or more additional files in order to work properly.

Please ensure you have these files installed properly before attempting to use this file.

- FNIS SE [Got that]
- RaceMenu [Ok?]

- SKSE64 [Wait what??] <--- Do I reallly need this in order for it to work?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I might need help with this one, I'm having the old issue of "animations not showing up", I'm using matchmaker to try the spells, and npcs stand, naked, and I can hear the sounds, but no animation (also i can't rotate the camera for some reason)
This is my FNIS log 

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6   22/04/2020 3:55:42
Generator: G:\Juegos\Otros\ModSkyrimInstalled\SkyUI_5_2_SE\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - G:\Juegos\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: G:\Juegos\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ... 
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ... 
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ... 
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ... 
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ... 
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ... 
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... 
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 18

Create Creature Behaviors ...

7741 animations for 30 mods successfully included (character).

2 Warning(s).

I have Skyrim SE installed inside his regular steam folder. The mods are in a different Folder but in the same Drive.
And I'm using Vortex as a Mod Manager.
Little Help?

On 4/22/2020 at 3:57 AM, HammerB said:

Hi, I might need help with this one, I'm having the old issue of "animations not showing up", I'm using matchmaker to try the spells, and npcs stand, naked, and I can hear the sounds, but no animation (also i can't rotate the camera for some reason)
This is my FNIS log 

Reveal hidden contents

FNIS Behavior V7.6   22/04/2020 3:55:42
Generator: G:\Juegos\Otros\ModSkyrimInstalled\SkyUI_5_2_SE\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - G:\Juegos\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: G:\Juegos\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ... 
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ... 
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ... 
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ... 
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ... 
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ... 
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... 
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 18

Create Creature Behaviors ...

7741 animations for 30 mods successfully included (character).

2 Warning(s).

I have Skyrim SE installed inside his regular steam folder. The mods are in a different Folder but in the same Drive.
And I'm using Vortex as a Mod Manager.
Little Help?

Solved, nvm! It was the Mod Manager calling a different FNIS link than the actual one the game is using. It also happened before with mod organizer (that's why i switched to vortex, now i have switched back to MO) if you are having this issue, go into the FNIS Folder that your mod manager is handling, paste there the files of the animations and run generate fnis for users. FNIS will find the animations and it will work.