This looks and sounds awesome :D can't wait to try it, I know its probably a dumb question but is there a possibility of there to be male slaves? If not thats ok

I like where this is going! Since this is a beta I want to make a few quick suggestions. Consider switching outfits to UUNP, and maybe switch hair file to KS hairdos. People are switching to UUNP for the hdt belly and vag. I highly recommend KS hairdos, and its hdt addon. Thats all! Keep up the good work.

Cant seem to find any. Can you tell me where to find a guarantied one just for testing to see if its working.

Hello,

I can not find a mod that NMM me missing from
apachiihairfemales.esm

Could you link me where to download it ??
thank you

Look forward to trying it out when I start a new game.

Some random thoughts:

1. It sounds as if you've put in a lot of dialogue (which, unless you've put silent files in there, may warrant listing Fuz Ro D-oh as a recommended mod in the description.

2. Consider listing where all the captives are located in the vanilla locations under a spoiler cover ala what the original Sex Slaves mod did (e.g. 3 in Embershard Mine, 2 in Redoran's retreat etc.) It'll help people like danta;

Cant seem to find any. Can you tell me where to find a guarantied one just for testing to see if its working.

...as well as completionists who will want to free/collect them all.

Cheers

Sorry but I cant find a single girl

Are you sure you installed all files? Also try downloading More Bandit Camps if you haven't to see and make sure you start a new game. Btw I haven't tried the mod yet I am only trying to help.

This looks and sounds awesome :D can't wait to try it, I know its probably a dumb question but is there a possibility of there to be male slaves? If not thats ok

I figured someone would ask that, I just wasn't expecting it to be the first comment!  Due to the volume of gender specific dialogue (there are literally hundreds of lines) doing so would be a prohibitive time sump to accommodate a minority of users (as is the case with many LL mods).  Converting the characters wouldn't be difficult; rewriting all of the dialogue would and I think the time would be better spent improving depth on the female-centric mod.  Maybe down the road when this one feels more "done."

I like where this is going! Since this is a beta I want to make a few quick suggestions. Consider switching outfits to UUNP, and maybe switch hair file to KS hairdos. People are switching to UUNP for the hdt belly and vag. I highly recommend KS hairdos, and its hdt addon. Thats all! Keep up the good work.

I'll look into UUNP; thanks for the suggestion!  I actually use KS hairdos myself as well as Apachii, but I've seen several comments about how those hairstyles seem more modern and less lore friendly so I went with Apachii.  Since I wanted to limit the hard dependencies, I had to pick one.

Some random thoughts:

1. It sounds as if you've put in a lot of dialogue (which, unless you've put silent files in there, may warrant listing Fuz Ro D-oh as a recommended mod in the description.

2. Consider listing where all the captives are located in the vanilla locations under a spoiler cover ala what the original Sex Slaves mod did (e.g. 3 in Embershard Mine, 2 in Redoran's retreat etc.) It'll help people like danta;

1.  "A lot" would be an understatement.  You may be wishing they would shut up!  Great suggestion about Fuz; I actually was running it in the setup that I built most of this, but I didn't install it in my test environment.  I didn't really notice a difference, but I'll go back and re-examine.

[Edit] Re-applied the FUZ-RO-D'OH and it really does help the dialogues move smoother.  Great recommendation!  I'll add it to the front page recommended/optional mods.

Identical to the original; the original mod author put some well reasoned thought into placement and I haven't yet felt a need to depart from it.  The short version of the original list (just covers Vanilla camps) is as follows and I didn't alter much for captive placement other than what they may be doing (idle pose, or alive instead of dead in a couple of cases).  I have not verified this list for accuracy as I've changed things, but it will be very close to accurate at worst.

Vanilla list:

BilegulchMine 3, BrokenHelmHollow 1, BrokenOarGrotto 3, CrackedTuskKeep 2, EmberShardMine 3, FaldarsTooth 7, FortFellhammer 1, FourSkullLookout 1, GallowsRock 2, HaltedStreamCamp 2, KnifepointRidge 5, LostKnifeHideout 5, Mistwatch 4, Nilheim 1, Orotheim 2, RedoransRetreat 2, RiftWatchtower 1, RobbersGorge 3, Bthalft 1, SilentMoonsCamp 1, StonyCreekCave 2, SwindlersDen 3, TrevasWatch 3, UtteringHills 1, ValtheimTowers 3, WhiteRiverWatch 2, WreckOfTheWinterWar 2

More Bandit Camps list:

CampArcius 1, CampBronin 1, CampCloverhedge 2, CampDeaddrop 2, CampFrostcliff 1, CampHrjoldarr 1, CampJolfingand 1, CampMossfall 1, CampOverwatch 1, CampPercius 2 CampRedfox 1, CampSteadwatch 2, CampVallus 1

Thanks for responding ^^ yeah I kind of figured I will download and play it anyway so no worries :D , I agree with you decision to go with Apachii hairs btw I like both hair mods and actually helped work on KSHairdos and think they're both great and since I already have mods that have apachii hairs as a requirment I am glad you chose it as I merged the other hair mods already.

Will you make a KS hairdos version?There are alot of people [including myself] that would like to see that happen.

Will you make a KS hairdos version?There are alot of people [including myself] that would like to see that happen.

I'll add it to the list and figure out where it falls on the priority scale.  Thanks for the suggestion!  ;) 

Ok I figured out  out what was wrong. NMM thinks all the parts are an upgrade to a mod rather than different parts

Just did a quick test run with two of the captives, and it worked quite well.  They had a fair amount of dialogue each and reacted appropriately after release.  Going to hold off on actually adding the mod and more bandit camps until I finish up with Bruma, but will be exploring it in full then.  Either way awesome job at first glance.

Few minor things I noticed:

- when talking with the captives for the first time and asking their story ect, some of the dialogue options end with a whipping sound.  I'm not sure if this is meant to indicate their restraints reacting to them speaking, or if it was a audio bug.  If it is the restraints, a shock sound/visual effect might be more clear.

- TES5Edit showed a handful of vanilla items ended up being edited by your .esp, which probably isn't a big deal but did mean they lost a few adjustments added by unofficial patches.  It mostly looked like college boots and ragged/prisoner gear.

- The gear on the two captives I saw was definitely nice (minidress blacksmith tunic and a mesh/transparent version of merchant clothing).  I only had noticeable clipping when a SL scene was marked as aggressive, which means boots aren't stripped because of my strip settings and they would tend to clip with my preset.  Way down the road having the mod include bodyslide files would be cool, but IMO super low priority (and probably a pretty decent time sink to implement).

Sound very good :D ,

Looking forward to the CBBE release ;) .

If you want try anyway

I use CBBE but i find that there not much clipping so i can play and save the captives while waiting for the cbbe patch

Only getting dialogue options for oral any and queues for other acts ("Can you do me a favor?" etc.)  ends dialogue but doesn't start any animation.  

Could this be on my end?

Awesome!  I always use the original Bandit camp version so this will make it a much better experience.  I think I'll wait for the CBBE patch you mention as I wholly use CBBE (no, not everyone is switching to UUUNPBBSOMETHING  ;)  )

Great work, thank you!

Awesome!  I always use the original Bandit camp version so this will make it a much better experience.  I think I'll wait for the CBBE patch you mention as I wholly use CBBE (no, not everyone is switching to UUUNPBBSOMETHING  ;)  )

Great work, thank you!

I am a 100% CBBE, and i find that there is not much difference, you should use it anyway while waiting for the patch it doesnt distract too much from the experience :)

Hi,

can you tell me how I can free Una? The bandits hadn't a key and the chests were empty.

Hi,

can you tell me how I can free Una? The bandits hadn't a key and the chests were empty.

You just have to talk to her

There will be a option where it says : Now about thoses restraints....

I realize this might be a bit beyond the scope of a "1.0" release, but as a potential, future major upgrade, I would love to see this take all those damn waifu standalone followers that just sit around waiting for you to recruit them in inns or whatnot, and teleport them into bandit camps as captives.  Earn them as followers (or take them as slaves)!  I could see where you just scan common inn and temple cells for any npc listed in the "potential follower faction" and grab them.

Hi,

You just have to talk to her

There will be a option where it says : Now about thoses restraints....

I don't get it. I can leave her and say that I will be back or she tells me about the bandits but nothing more. All dialogs are grey so i guess i saw everyone.