I am trying to make it work with Ck2Plus, I allready modified some files so modifications of vanilla events such as Guardian events etc are present. But I never modified Society and so I dont know where should i look for missions. They seems to be last part of mod that isnt working right now. Thank you for interesting mod and fresh new society.

I am trying to make it work with Ck2Plus, I allready modified some files so modifications of vanilla events such as Guardian events etc are present. But I never modified Society and so I dont know where should i look for missions. They seems to be last part of mod that isnt working right now. Thank you for interesting mod and fresh new society.

Okay, great! Will you be releasing it as a patch?

If I'm not mistaken, the only things that need changing are the vanilla files that I've modified (I should have left comments marking all the things that were changed, didn't think about that, sorry). So I think you need not worry about missions. But just so you know - all missions are in events\les_missions.txt. Look for society_quest_event. These are the letter events that start the missions.

P.S. you also need to update the sound.sfx file in the interface folder if Ck2Plus also modifies that file. There's only one entry that I've added to it that needs to be copied.

Everything seems to be working except missions. I dont recive any new choice in intrigue menu (I guess it should be decision right?) to use. In vanilla society you recive decision such as - build observatory. It should be similiar right? 

Uh, no, not really. They appear randomly, somewhat like letter events. Try waiting for two years.

Also, if your society does not have any other characters of the highest rank except you - you won't be getting any missions. But that shouldn't be the case, because the decision for the creation of the society is set up in a way that would make your lovers get the highest rank.

There are, of course, some features that should immediately become visible to you once you create the society - "Start independent project", for example, which can also be a mission. If you see it, then everything is fine.

I got it! There is missing bracket in led_dec.txt
Decision called sapphics_cuckoo is missing ending bracket so it put all together.

There is my Error log

[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: sapphics_start_lessons, near line: 1477" in file: "decisions/les_dec.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: sapphics_start_research, near line: 1506" in file: "decisions/les_dec.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: sapphics_hospital_decision, near line: 1545" in file: "decisions/les_dec.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: sapphics_amazon_training, near line: 1573" in file: "decisions/les_dec.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: sapphics_ai_move, near line: 1600" in file: "decisions/les_dec.txt"

Edit: Bracket is probably missing from Potencional - ending one of the NANDs - line 1395 right behind sapphics_infertile_trigger = no I think...
I will try to make short run with this extra bracket.

I got it! There is missing bracket in led_dec.txt

Decision called sapphics_cuckoo is missing ending bracket so it put all together.

There is my Error log

[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: sapphics_start_lessons, near line: 1477" in file: "decisions/les_dec.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: sapphics_start_research, near line: 1506" in file: "decisions/les_dec.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: sapphics_hospital_decision, near line: 1545" in file: "decisions/les_dec.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: sapphics_amazon_training, near line: 1573" in file: "decisions/les_dec.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: sapphics_ai_move, near line: 1600" in file: "decisions/les_dec.txt"

Edit: Bracket is probably missing from Potencional - ending one of the NANDs - line 1395 right behind sapphics_infertile_trigger = no I think...

I will try to make short run with this extra bracket.

You're right! There was a bracket missing from the previous update. Thanks for letting me know!

After I updated to 1.34 my court got absolutely swarmed by school of sappho members. In about 6 months my court grew from 13 to 71 people.

I think sapphics_ai_move triggers way to often. I had to go into the code and try to disable it.

That's fine for now, but you would want to keep it active after the next update.

Hello, I made few test runs and everything is running very well except one problem. I am married to futa and when she  impregnate me child born is considerated bastard. Sometimes its lelagized by my spouse sometimes dont. Similiar problem is when I am playing as futa and impregnate my wife. Could you please tak a look at it? 

Hello, I made few test runs and everything is running very well except one problem. I am married to futa and when she  impregnate me child born is considerated bastard. Sometimes its lelagized by my spouse sometimes dont. Similiar problem is when I am playing as futa and impregnate my wife. Could you please tak a look at it? 

Ah, well. It's an issue with DW, if I am not mistaken. There is probably something wrong with birth.txt file, as in my mod is probably overwriting the DW one. I have no clue how futa mechanics work, but I'll take a look when I find some time to spare.

If I remember correctly DW has the option to "correct the dynasty" for your bastard children, which makes them your dynasty and removes the bastard trait.

If I remember correctly DW has the option to "correct the dynasty" for your bastard children, which makes them your dynasty and removes the bastard trait.

Not when game declares its baratard but place him into your dynasty.

Newbie here, thank you for such an excellent mod. I have some questions. What's the mechanic of the influence growing and losing? How can I get to 100% influence and what will happen? I wander because I almost got 98% influence in the last game and it soon dropped to 90%.

Newbie here, thank you for such an excellent mod. I have some questions. What's the mechanic of the influence growing and losing? How can I get to 100% influence and what will happen? I wander because I almost got 98% influence in the last game and it soon dropped to 90%.

Nothing really.

At least that's the case with all the vanilla societies. If your influence is very high, it may lower the cost of your abilities and also increase chances of mission success.

Currently it changes how NPCs do their missions, it influences their success rate. I haven't added anything more to it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Bug report on 1.34.  'Marry off' decision for daughters, rather than marrying them to their lover as it's stated should happen, instead marries them to you.  Also, question- is there any way to try and ensure your daughters try to produce heirs in this?  If so, I missed it in the interface.

On 11/17/2017 at 1:09 AM, nweismuller said:

Bug report on 1.34.  'Marry off' decision for daughters, rather than marrying them to their lover as it's stated should happen, instead marries them to you.  Also, question- is there any way to try and ensure your daughters try to produce heirs in this?  If so, I missed it in the interface.

This is weird. I've checked the script - it's quite short and simple - and I see no mistakes in it. What your case might be is that your daughter is somehow your lover, in which case there is no bug. In any case, when I finish the next version (God knows when that will happen at this point), this decision will look completely different. Or I might even replace it entirely.

As for your heirs question - yes, the new "Conceive an heir" decision has options for you, your wife and your daughter, so you don't have to worry about your bloodline dying out.

On 11/18/2017 at 3:57 AM, Kregritt said:

This is weird. I've checked the script - it's quite short and simple - and I see no mistakes in it. What your case might be is that your daughter is somehow your lover, in which case there is no bug. In any case, when I finish the next version (God knows when that will happen at this point), this decision will look completely different. Or I might even replace it entirely.

As for your heirs question - yes, the new "Conceive an heir" decision has options for you, your wife and your daughter, so you don't have to worry about your bloodline dying out.

She's not my lover, she has somebody entirely else.  That's puzzling.  That said, since the 'conceive an heir' decision has options for your daughter, that handles the primary reason needed for marrying people off.  I can let them worry about tying the knot at their own rate.

On 11/20/2017 at 5:24 AM, nweismuller said:

She's not my lover, she has somebody entirely else.  That's puzzling.  That said, since the 'conceive an heir' decision has options for your daughter, that handles the primary reason needed for marrying people off.  I can let them worry about tying the knot at their own rate.

If you have a save made right before this bug occurs, I can take a look at it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I'm a fellow CK2 modder. Just dropping in some bug reports:

Event Spam

For version 2.7 of CK2, the AI will spam decisions as often as possible. This leads to a lot of event spam in your mod (i.e., marriage proposal popups from the same lover several times a year, or divorcing every few days).  This is a serious bug since this society is considered "criminal", meaning characters (outside of your realm) will get executed for having too much visibility.

Short-term fix:

• Reduce AI decision modifier factors (I go with 1% of the original value, some decisions have factors set extremely high given how rarely they should be used. i.e., marriage and divorce decisions.)
  • Temporarily remove the society's "criminal" status until you update to 2.8. So at least AI characters won't commit suicide via event spam.
  • For 2.8, you can use the newly added "ai_check_interval" feature made specifically for this bug, so the AI will only use the decision a fraction of the time it has it available.

No feedback on certain decisions

I've had AI characters leave court with no log message, no popup, and no explanation. Which needless to say is very frustrating to the player since they aren't given any feedback on what thing they are or aren't doing (or if its even intended and not a bug!). The divorce, kidnap, and other marital decisions (enacted by AIs) needs a popup to inform the player if they are also the liege of either party in the marriage.

"Marry off" causes you to marry your children

I know another person mentioned it already. But I just wanted to verify it's not an isolated thing with one person's game, but is reproducible -- at least for me.

Fix:

The event "sapphics_force_marriage" causes three marriages to run at once. 

effect = {
			ROOT = {
				random_lover = {
					add_spouse_matrilineal = ROOT
					hidden_effect = { character_event = { id = LES.300 } }
				}
			}
			ROOT = { hidden_effect = { character_event = { id = LES.300 } }
			}
		}
  1. The first marriage: add_spouse_matrilineal = ROOT
  2. The second marriage: the running of LES.300 (which is a marriage event that applies add_spouse_matrilineal)
  3. the third marriage: The ROOT's running of LES.300 a second time.

I fixed the above problem by deleting the two references for LES.300. Works fine now.

Unlimited attribute gains

There appears to be no limit on attribute point gains from various Sapphos mission, which is pretty exploitable, morso for immortal characters. I'd recommend adding character variables after mission completion to mark a character as having done that mission or event chain before, and then not granting them the attribute bonus the second time around. Maybe give them a temporary char modifier as a different reward?

Easy compatibility

This isn't a bug so much as a recommendation: The Nox Darkest Perversion mod has a "bisexual" trait, though this mod only recognizes "homosexual" as being valid for Sappho events. You can easily make your mod compatible by just running a search-and-replace, swapping "trait = homosexual" with a "OR = { trait = homosexual trait = bisexual}". It'd take about thirty seconds and remove incompatibility with another major mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a suggestion, the lovers moving to the court of each other or moving to be with other society members etc. is nice, but i kicked people out of my court for like 2 weeks straight ingame until I was down to 30ish people in court, within a month it was up to 80 because all the society members spam their way into my court constantly even from outside diplo range, my court has more muslims and indians in it than Russians...

Edit: So my suggestion would be to turn the frequency of that down, or dont have the society members go to the head of the societies court and diplo range should be required to move to the lovers court cause its super spammy.

On 1/2/2018 at 5:05 AM, Abominus said:

Sorry to ask, but since i am on my phone, i cant search for it: are there plans for a male version?

He said on page 2 that he wouldn't:

On 9/4/2017 at 8:06 PM, Kregritt said:

1. Yes, they absolutely can!

2. Yes, I've thought about it. I won't do it :classic_smile: