Does this work with the AGOT mod?

No, it doesn't. It's not ASOIAF lore-friendly as well.

AGOT is a total conversion mod, so installing my mod along with AGOT will have no effect on the game.

Making a version of my mod that fits with the lore is not very high on my to-do list right now, but I should get round to it eventually.

Does it matter if it's lore friendly?

still not working i don't have any other mods on and i tryed redown loading the mod but still don't see the decision ;(

Please try checking everything step-by-step:

-did you extract the downloaded archive into the correct folder? It is NOT the "mod" folder in your game files. Look for the correct folder in "Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\"

-did you check the box in your game launcher? The box is under the "Mods" tab. Also, in the game main menu you can check what content you have enabled.

-do you have the latest version of CK2?

Does it matter if it's lore friendly?

Well, if lore makes no difference, then why do you use the AGOT mod at all?

well checked everything step by step and still not working i don't know whats wrong with it my version of the game is 2.7.2(gmtv) i have the mod in the right folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\ and your mod was the only mod i had turned on so i'm no sure what i am doing wrong unpacking it wrong maybe? i take out the one file and put it and the mod folder in Cks2 mod folder? sorry for bothering you with this just a pain in the ass lol

... so i'm no sure what i am doing wrong unpacking it wrong maybe? i take out the one file and put it and the mod folder in Cks2 mod folder? sorry for bothering you with this just a pain in the ass lol

There it is! There's the problem - you need both the file and the folder. The file is just a means to detect the mod itself. Make sure you have that .mod file and the "School of Sappho" folder together in the same \mod folder.

Don't worry about it m8, maybe someone will have the exact same problem and will find the answer in this thread :)

... so i'm no sure what i am doing wrong unpacking it wrong maybe? i take out the one file and put it and the mod folder in Cks2 mod folder? sorry for bothering you with this just a pain in the ass lol

There it is! There's the problem - you need both the file and the folder. The file is just a means to detect the mod itself. Make sure you have that .mod file and the "School of Sappho" folder together in the same \mod folder.

Don't worry about it m8, maybe someone will have the exact same problem and will find the answer in this thread :)

ahhhh! there we go got it working now thanks man time for some lesbian action ;) about time too lol thanks again

been playing your mod for couple days now and im loving it especially independent projects for scholarship focus (did everything once to test them out, really like the writing your own stories and making artwork planning on doing more that :D)

want to pitch a few ideas/suggestions but first I did found a bug, when I founded the society I had about 4-6 lady lovers all in my court but none of them joined automatically when founded, waited about week maybe two in game time before recruiting/converting them before doing same to the rest of the court  :blush: , been about ten years in game and none of them have risen in rankings, they do recruit and make lovers with each other (not as much as I like) and two have used the get pregnant (landed courtiers, priestess too :D ) two of them even got married too (unlanded), first I thought they were using their powers too fast to level up so I gave two super traits (genius,fair,poet,ect) so far they havent done anything, not even gain the suspicious modifier (they might be better then me about not getting caught :angel: ) checked the other society see if they have same problem no they have one guild master and a ton of everything else, tried looking at your mod and compare to base societies :-/ im really new at modding so it all look Greek too me (did find your society missions trying them out) anyway once again really love your mod and next post I will list off some ideas I got while playing (found a command for leveling up guild ranks havent tested yet its society_rank_up few others are join_society, leave_society, society_rank_up/down, society_currency, set_society_grandmaster )

ok where to start hmm :idea:

1. disciple or discipulus in Latin basically get to pick one of your members (maybe three) and help them learn and rank-up in the society, doesnt have to be sexual so you can train your heir (though this is sex mod based on greek and roman schools might be weird if we left that of the curriculum :D ) idea is it helps you grow/develop stats and traits in disciples (example poetry classes gives your disciple poet trait) and curb/stomp out bad ones (who wants a dull student? or lazy,fat,envious one? or by the gods Chaste euhh) figure for one year you and your discipulus can focus on one topic like the graces/diplomacy,(public speaking,music,poetry) calisthenics/martial,(workout,self defense, woman wresting :cool: ) Stewardship/dont have a good name for this course :blush:, (how to run your land,keep the books,grow plans/herbs, build schools/nunneries ehehee) spycraft 101/Intrigue,(coded massages,secret meeting lotactions for membs/lovers, how to get your husband do what I mean you want) the classics/learning (socrates,plato, aristotl,the works) and finally the anatomy/art of seduction or fuck it I want woman orgies 24/7 (basically events were your teaching your discipulus how to seduce each other and other woman, guess guys too)

game wise it allows you groom your favs to take counsel positions and actually be good at it with more focused events on how your sleep with them all :heart: ehm, sense this a teaching society the members would teach each other starting on the second rank they get one discipulus, third rank get two discipulus and the final get three discipulus with the catch being only landed members can teach(they only have the space/privacy/money)

figure it take about 2-3 years for them to rank up and you can keep teaching then even if they reach the top (one of the things that bugs in the hemetic society once your apprentice levels up you cant keep them/help them rank up more that not enough events/projects for you two work on :( )

wow this is long ok final thought for now just because your teaching them doesn't mean your not learning too ok will more thoughts later hopefully  more concise this time ;)

On 9/4/2017 at 7:08 AM, Scarecrow92 said:

ahhhh! there we go got it working now thanks man time for some lesbian action  ;) about time too lol thanks again

Cheers, mate!

On 9/4/2017 at 10:06 AM, turkeyshoot said:

... I did found a bug, when I founded the society I had about 4-6 lady lovers all in my court but none of them joined automatically when founded, waited about week maybe two in game time before recruiting/converting them before doing same to the rest of the court   :blush:

That's odd, in my game all lady lovers with the "homosexual" trait are recruited as soon as you fire the society creation decision. 2 of them get the highest rank, the rest get the second highest.

If none of them got recruited automatically, then check if they are 1) lesbians; 2) not a member of any other society; 3) not prisoners; 4) do not have the "incapable" trait.

That said, the lovers you get AFTER you create the society do not get recruited automatically (well, the AI recruits them automatically), you have to recruit each one of them manually. On the plus side, you don't get a cooldown for recruited lovers/friends/relatives.

been about ten years in game and none of them have risen in rankings

Yes, the courtiers do seem to be rising in ranks rather slowly compared to landed characters. Still thinking about improving that somehow.

they do recruit and make lovers with each other (not as much as I like) and two have used the get pregnant (landed courtiers, priestess too  :D ) two of them even got married too (unlanded)

Yeah, so I've put down a limitation on the number of lovers they will get. Each AI character will only get a maximum of 1 lover using the script that I've added. They CAN get more lovers using the vanilla features such as the seduction focus. It happened in my game.

Only landed characters get pregnant. I'm still looking at how the game will play with these limitations, I might sacrifice some optimization and remove this limitation later on, but for now that's how it is.

Unlanded characters get married in about 2 years. The next version of the mod will have this period shortened to just 1 month for landed characters, because they tend to get married to men rather quickly.

so far they havent done anything, not even gain the suspicious modifier (they might be better then me about not getting caught  :angel: ) 

1-rank characters don't have that many compromising powers to get them into trouble. Higher rank characters used to get caught and burned so often in my game, that I had to dial back the frequency at which they use their powers.

checked the other society see if they have same problem no they have one guild master and a ton of everything else

The difference between my society and the vanilla ones is that they use startup_populate on game start, so they basically already exist as soon as you launch the game. I've decided not to use it because, well... there's nobody to populate the society with. There are 0 lesbians in the game at 1066 start. That's why I've added the decision to create the society and the "Convert" power to make a bunch of members for it.

On 9/4/2017 at 12:16 PM, turkeyshoot said:

1. disciple or discipulus in Latin basically get to pick one of your members (maybe three) and help them learn and rank-up in the society, doesnt have to be sexual so you can train your heir (though this is sex mod based on greek and roman schools might be weird if we left that of the curriculum  :D ) idea is it helps you grow/develop stats and traits in disciples (example poetry classes gives your disciple poet trait) and curb/stomp out bad ones (who wants a dull student? or lazy,fat,envious one? or by the gods Chaste euhh) figure for one year you and your discipulus can focus on one topic like the graces/diplomacy,(public speaking,music,poetry) calisthenics/martial,(workout,self defense, woman wresting  :cool: ) 

I've been weighing this sort of thing from the very beginning. At first I thought that apprenticeship would be a great idea. Then I've remembered the Ancient Greek pederasty, where grown men acted as tutors for 10-16 year old boys, also keeping them as lovers (ew, gross). So then it came to me - the game already has wards, so why not add benefits for guardians/wards? That's how we got the increased chance of wards developing lesbianism. Besides that - portrayal of sexual relations between adults and teenagers is, well... against the law in most developed countries. So I've stopped at that. I might add something similar, but I haven't figured out how to do it without removing part of the content that's already in there (I'm talking about missions, check them out if you haven't; the one called "Spartan training" has the woman wrestling part as well as other things; you may see something that looks like some of your ideas).

... I want woman orgies 24/7...

There's nothing in the mod description saying, that there are orgies in it. On the other hand, it doesn't say that there won't be any orgies in the future either. Or even that they weren't in development for a few months already, but were cut from the released version of the game due to being very complex and difficult to script, so they will be released as a sort of DLC when they are finished.

...with more focused events on how your sleep with them all  :heart:

I actually wanted to dial down on sleeping with everyone. You still can sleep with everyone (and you do, when recruiting new members), but I wanted to still have an opportunity to have a monogamous relationship.
But yeah, at the moment you can sleep with everyone and in the future there will be more particular flavor events for different characters.

ehm, sense this a teaching society the members would teach each other starting on the second rank they get one discipulus, third rank get two discipulus and the final get three discipulus with the catch being only landed members can teach(they only have the space/privacy/money)

figure it take about 2-3 years for them to rank up and you can keep teaching then even if they reach the top (one of the things that bugs in the hemetic society once your apprentice levels up you cant keep them/help them rank up more that not enough events/projects for you two work on  :( )

wow this is long ok final thought for now just because your teaching them doesn't mean your not learning too ok will more thoughts later hopefully  more concise this time  ;)

Yeah, thanks, I'm taking this idea into consideration. There is really a need for a way to level up certain characters as quickly as possible.

Hi there two questions.

1. Can the AI form the society, I think it would be neat as a male ruler to randomly hear about this order of saphic women appearing out of the blue.

2. Have you though about making one for male homosexuals?

1. Yes, they absolutely can!

2. Yes, I've thought about it. I won't do it :)

thank you responding about this part

1. disciple or discipulus in Latin basically get to pick one of your members (maybe three) and help them learn and rank-up in the society, doesnt have to be sexual so you can train your heir (though this is sex mod based on greek and roman schools might be weird if we left that of the curriculum  :D ) idea is it helps you grow/develop stats and traits in disciples (example poetry classes gives your disciple poet trait) and curb/stomp out bad ones (who wants a dull student? or lazy,fat,envious one? or by the gods Chaste euhh) figure for one year you and your discipulus can focus on one topic like the graces/diplomacy,(public speaking,music,poetry) calisthenics/martial,(workout,self defense, woman wresting  :cool: ) 

I've been weighing this sort of thing from the very beginning. At first I thought that apprenticeship would be a great idea. Then I've remembered the Ancient Greek pederasty, where grown men acted as tutors for 10-16 year old boys, also keeping them as lovers (ew, gross). So then it came to me - the game already has wards, so why not add benefits for guardians/wards? That's how we got the increased chance of wards developing lesbianism. Besides that - portrayal of sexual relations between adults and teenagers is, well... against the law in most developed countries. So I've stopped at that.

think you miss read what I meant, in roman and greek times being a student/discipulus didn't end when you turn 12/16/18 whatever it usually starts after you reach adulthood (or the olden day version of it at least) here this covers some of it

when you turn 14-16 and if your going to join high society you need to find a sponsor/mentor who can show you the ropes and introduce you to society, its usually a family member or a close family friend who becomes your mentor (note they usually don't fuck their students even in the greek times, mind you there was a school of thought if your going to fuck you first need to be fucked but usually if they are going to cover fucking they go to the temple/brothel and have the student figure it out with the mentor being moral support/giving out pointers, if there at all)

Sorry, my original answer was longer. Guess it was too long, so here's the rest of it.

game wise it allows you groom your favs to take counsel positions and actually be good at it with more focused events on how your sleep with them all :heart: ehm, sense this a teaching society the members would teach each other starting on the second rank they get one discipulus, third rank get two discipulus and the final get three discipulus with the catch being only landed members can teach(they only have the space/privacy/money)

figure it take about 2-3 years for them to rank up and you can keep teaching then even if they reach the top (one of the things that bugs in the hemetic society once your apprentice levels up you cant keep them/help them rank up more that not enough events/projects for you two work on :( )

I'm taking this apprentice idea into account, because I want an immersive way of moving my heirs up the ranks.

I'm not doing Rome though, thematically everything will still be tied to Ancient Greece. Still, this is a massive feature, very difficult to implement, and I still have a bunch of other features I want to work on first. So it should be a couple of months before I get round to it.

At the moment I am tweaking and balancing the features that are already added, so in a couple of days there will be an update.

One problem: the marry lover option is matrilineal so I tried it with my female ruler and all of her children were recognized by her wife (my lover) leaving me without any way to gain an heir. Would there be a way to target the "father" with the conceive child option so I could have an heir? My female ruler is screwed.

Thank you for your post. Though I would like to specify what do you mean, when you say "all of her children were recognized by her wife", because if you're talking about the event that pops up right after childbirth, then it does nothing but set the mother's wife as the "father" of her child.

If you want your child to become your heir, you need to legitimize them via the vanilla decision, because all the children you get with this decision are born as bastards, which means they cannot inherit.

But, if that's not what you mean, and your character's wife actually legitimized them herself, then it's a bug, because she shouldn't be able to do it.

Please check if your children have the "legitimized bastard" or "bastard" trait, and let me know.

P.S. it's matrilineal for a reason.

One problem: the marry lover option is matrilineal so I tried it with my female ruler and all of her children were recognized by her wife (my lover) leaving me without any way to gain an heir. Would there be a way to target the "father" with the conceive child option so I could have an heir? My female ruler is screwed.

Thank you for your post. Though I would like to specify what do you mean, when you say "all of her children were recognized by her wife", because if you're talking about the event that pops up right after childbirth, then it does nothing but set the mother's wife as the "father" of her child.

If you want your child to become your heir, you need to legitimize them via the vanilla decision, because all the children you get with this decision are born as bastards, which means they cannot inherit.

But, if that's not what you mean, and your character's wife actually legitimized them herself, then it's a bug, because she shouldn't be able to do it.

Please check if your children have the "legitimized bastard" or "bastard" trait, and let me know.

P.S. it's matrilineal for a reason.

I apologize, I was half asleep when I wrote this so I was especially inept at... words. The woman I married was from a great house so she acknowledges all our kids together. However, upon invesitgation, I was able to legitimize the male child and have him become my heir but not the female child. Despite the popup saying she acknowledged them, they were both listed as illegitimate bastards. Still not sure why I can't legitimize the female, that ruins my dream of having a Sapphic dynasty D:

Anyway, thanks for the reply and I really appreciate this mod! I'm a bisexual female by the way so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, no matter how weird haha. I'll keep digging in this mod to see if I have any suggestions to make.

...I was able to legitimize the male child and have him become my heir but not the female child. Despite the popup saying she acknowledged them, they were both listed as illegitimate bastards. Still not sure why I can't legitimize the female, that ruins my dream of having a Sapphic dynasty D:

Well, that is odd, unless your piety is below 20. You need to spend piety to legitimize your children, and it very well may be that you don't have enough of it, because this mod drains it like crazy.

The second reason may be that you've actually legitimized your daughter, but she can't be your heir, because your succession type gives preference to males. Don't legitimize males, if you can help it :D

So yeah, check her traits again. And maybe kill her brother  :angel:

EDIT: Requirements for legitimizing bastards: NOT being a muslim, being a liege (or above) of the bastard in question, being the bastard's parent, having at least 20 piety and the bastard must have the "Bastard" trait.

Anyway, thanks for the reply and I really appreciate this mod! I'm a bisexual female by the way so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, no matter how weird haha. I'll keep digging in this mod to see if I have any suggestions to make.

I'm very glad you liked it :)

In fact, I would like to have your opinion on something. I will send you the details in a message if that's okay.

...I was able to legitimize the male child and have him become my heir but not the female child. Despite the popup saying she acknowledged them, they were both listed as illegitimate bastards. Still not sure why I can't legitimize the female, that ruins my dream of having a Sapphic dynasty D:

Well, that is odd, unless your piety is below 20 (or something). You need to spend piety to legitimize your children, and it very well may be that you don't have enough of it, because this mod drains it like crazy.

The second reason may be that you've actually legitimized your daughter, but she can't be your heir, because your succession type gives preference to males. Don't legitimize males, if you can help it :D

So yeah, check her traits again. And maybe kill her brother  :angel:

I'm very glad you liked it :)

In fact, I would like to have your opinion on something. I will send you the details in a message if that's okay.

I double checked and I had to use the cheat to add piety but I'm still not able to legitimize the daughter. They both show up as children under my wife's character screen so she acknowledged them somehow. I have agnatic-cognatic gavelkind. I didn't save after legitimizing the son so in this savegame there is still no heir; is there a way I can send you my savegame so you can see what I'm talking about? Edit: Perhaps the issue is that I married a woman who is not lowborn thus she wants to acknowledge all our children because she has such a high opinion of me.

But yeah, sure, I would be more than happy to give my opinion, go ahead!

I double checked and I had to use the cheat to add piety but I'm still not able to legitimize the daughter. They both show up as children under my wife's character screen so she acknowledged them somehow. I have agnatic-cognatic gavelkind. I didn't save after legitimizing the son so in this savegame there is still no heir; is there a way I can send you my savegame so you can see what I'm talking about? Edit: Perhaps the issue is that I married a woman who is not lowborn thus she wants to acknowledge all our children because she has such a high opinion of me.

But yeah, sure, I would be more than happy to give my opinion, go ahead!

Message in your inbox. Also, I've edited my previous post concerning legitimizing.

I had an issue with legitimizing once.  The way it seemed to me was that I picked the 'get pregnant' decision, and then afterwards married my lover, who had previously been a lowborn courtier.  When the baby was born, it gave me the 'spouse has graciously acknowledged our child' event, and the child was listed as Lowborn, not of my dynasty.  I didn't have any options to legitimize her.

I proceeded to have three more babies, all conceived while married, and I was able to properly legitimize any or all of them.  I didn't particularly mind this (the first daughter had poor stats/traits, and the fourth was much better in that regard), but it was noticeable.

If you want any of the saves, I could try to dig them up.  I don't know how much they'd help, but they could be worth a look.

I had an issue with legitimizing once.  The way it seemed to me was that I picked the 'get pregnant' decision, and then afterwards married my lover, who had previously been a lowborn courtier.  When the baby was born, it gave me the 'spouse has graciously acknowledged our child' event, and the child was listed as Lowborn, not of my dynasty.  I didn't have any options to legitimize her.

I proceeded to have three more babies, all conceived while married, and I was able to properly legitimize any or all of them.  I didn't particularly mind this (the first daughter had poor stats/traits, and the fourth was much better in that regard), but it was noticeable.

If you want any of the saves, I could try to dig them up.  I don't know how much they'd help, but they could be worth a look.

Thanks, I've successfully replicated the issue in my game and it seems to be a bug from the vanilla game, that would have been very uncommon without my mod. The "impregnate" power from my mod is what makes this bug come out so frequently. I might write to Paradox to ask them if they can't sort it out.

I'll release a patch in about 6-7 hours that should fix this issue.

Two more minor annoyances that I have found after thirty plus years in game after founding the society:

1. Conceive Child option disappears (Character age is <50).

2. My character starts having an affair with herself, and her wife gets jealous.  If this one starts, it happens repeatedly and often, even if you select the "Veni, Vidi, Vici" option.

Two more minor annoyances that I have found after thirty plus years in game after founding the society:

1. Conceive Child option disappears (Character age is <50).

2. My character starts having an affair with herself, and her wife gets jealous.  If this one starts, it happens repeatedly and often, even if you select the "Veni, Vidi, Vici" option.

1. This was done deliberately. First, in-game chances of getting pregnant after 45 drop to 0. So no getting pregnant after 45. Second, this power's only real purpose is to help you conceive an heir. Once you have a female heir, you won't be able to use it anymore.

2. Could you describe how this bug first appeared in a bit more detail? Do you have any other mods installed or have you tampered with the mod files in any way?

Okay, that clears up my first problem, although I do like to have at least a couple of spares each generation, due to the plagues that frequently pop up and linger around for a couple of years in my games.

Second, was only playing with School of Sappho and Dark World Reborn.  I don't know enough about the programming to even being to think about tinkering with it.  I was playing as a succubus and had not had any lovers since getting married.  I remember that my wife had a couple of events where she was suspected of having been with a lover, but I always chose the "let them play" option.  It was after my daughter had reached adulthood and gotten into the society was when it started happening.

One last thing that I have noticed has been the fact that I do not start getting missions after creating the society.  Is this possibly because my learning skill is too high?  Please note that these oddities do not always happen, but they seem to occur in consecutive games once they start, then the next game I start, everything plays fine.

Hmmm, just thought of something else.  A succubus in Dark World Reborn who goes through the Blood Moon Celebrations in order to gain her powers gains the "Immortal" trait, and that does mess with the child-bearing age.

Okay, that clears up my first problem, although I do like to have at least a couple of spares each generation, due to the plagues that frequently pop up and linger around for a couple of years in my games.

Second, was only playing with School of Sappho and Dark World Reborn.  I don't know enough about the programming to even being to think about tinkering with it.  I was playing as a succubus and had not had any lovers since getting married.  I remember that my wife had a couple of events where she was suspected of having been with a lover, but I always chose the "let them play" option.  It was after my daughter had reached adulthood and gotten into the society was when it started happening.

One last thing that I have noticed has been the fact that I do not start getting missions after creating the society.  Is this possibly because my learning skill is too high?  Please note that these oddities do not always happen, but they seem to occur in consecutive games once they start, then the next game I start, everything plays fine.

Hmmm, just thought of something else.  A succubus in Dark World Reborn who goes through the Blood Moon Celebrations in order to gain her powers gains the "Immortal" trait, and that does mess with the child-bearing age.

First, if you're afraid that immortals won't be able to get pregnant, don't be - I've removed the limitation for them.

As for your first concern - I'll be taking this into account, as the next update will have a complete overhaul of the pregnancy power. As of now you can hold off on legitimizing your children and the script will not remove the power from you, until you have 5 of them.

Okay... there could be one reason for this that I am aware of. Missions are given out by 4th rank members only, which means if you don't have any in your society - you won't be getting any missions. That said, the vanilla script gives a 2-year cooldown after each mission, so if you don't get a mission within the first two years, that's completely fine.

I was playing as a succubus and had not had any lovers since getting married.  I remember that my wife had a couple of events where she was suspected of having been with a lover, but I always chose the "let them play" option.  It was after my daughter had reached adulthood and gotten into the society was when it started happening.

I'm not sure what might cause this behaviour - nothing of the sort has ever come up for me before. This thing just happens out of the blue, correct? There might be some script in DW:R that triggers my event scripts for some reason. It's the only thing I can think of right now. I'll try to check if that's the case, but in the meantime you could send me your save and I'll see if that can't help me find the cause.

EDIT: I've actually remembered this bug for an NPC in a vanilla playthrough once. Some lady had herself as her lover, which should be impossible.

EDIT№2: not that it's necessarily a vanilla bug

v1.3 is out!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the wait, I intended to release this version last Sunday, but I got distracted by some new ideas that I wanted to add (some will have to wait until the next big update, which is scheduled for the beginning of October). I've also started my first playthrough with the Monks&Mystics DLC (yes, really), because I only bought it after I had started working on the mod. So yeah, all the new society mechanics and everything - I've picked them up from just reading game files. Anyway, I hope that the playthrough will give me some new ideas.

New features in the new version that are worth talking about:

1. The "Conceive a child" decision no longer fires a script that results in pregnancy 100% of the time. Now it fires a whole new event chain with new options for picking a father for your children. The best option is the most expensive one, but it might give your children any or all of the best genetic traits. But, as always, it all depends on random chance. As does the pregnancy itself, because there's a pretty good chance (based on your and the father's fertility stats) that you won't conceive a child, so you might have to try again (and again, and again). Some men can be infertile, so you might need to look for a new candidate;

2. I've tested the mod in multiplayer for the first time and changed a lot of stuff to make it multiplayer compatible. There might be some things that I've overlooked, but all the basic stuff works fine.

3. You can now recruit your female prisoners. That's all there is to say about it basically.

Some of the stuff that is planned for the future: some new flavor events, graphical changes (I'm finally going to add gfx files for sculptures and paintings). That's all that comes to mind.

Thanks!