Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 7/11/2021

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still here guys! Just haven't had time lately to update! I'm going to take some time to get this back moving hopefully next week, but I'm pretty slammed right now with my Patreon project. Until I get that done, it's going to be hit and miss with updates at best, but I will return.

Well, this just wow. I mean this modding community is amazing, say what you about theme of mods here, you can dislike or like it, but if you are here I assume you do not mind having game a little more mature than Vanilla version. This boucing is just another great work of modder with passion, but I have my own theory that some of modders here are rouge programmers from ea, quality is too high to be just a work of amatuer. Anyway I wish you luck and thanks. I'm looking forward to the future of this project.

I'm still here guys! Just haven't had time lately to update! I'm going to take some time to get this back moving hopefully next week, but I'm pretty slammed right now with my Patreon project. Until I get that done, it's going to be hit and miss with updates at best, but I will return.

YES!!! Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Still what he did do I still enjoy.  It would be nice if we could get the sound back missing in some of the animations but its still great enough as it is. Perhaps someone else will give it a try or perhaps the biggest bouncing boobie update is imminent. He is still posting on his pat page so i am sure he is prob still working on his project.

Tried the mod out for myself. The animations look a bit much, especially on sims with smaller bust sizes and they kinda like they don't have any bras. I was wondering if there will be a version with reduced bounce once the mod is done, since I would like a tamer version for normal gameplay. However, it's okay if you don't wanna make a reduced version, since replacing every animation in the game is quite a hefty task already.

I'm still alive, but have had zero time to work on the mod. I hope to continue at some point ,but it still looks like it might be a little bit. Sorry for the delay, but I planned on having more spare time, and in fact have quite the opposite. I figure when I get Sims 4 Pets that might get me to focus a little on Sims and release some updates. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think you're doing a wonderful job. The animations are slightly exaggerated but that is, ironically, necessary to make the animation look realistic on a smallish model so this is not a criticism, in fact it is quite the opposite; most people would try to conform to the laws of physics but that would actually look wrong just like when they slow the film down in a movie when massive things a falling--massive things don't actually move slower but it somehow looks natural on film. As you've no doubt realised you have given yourself a mammoth task and I was thinking that perhaps you could collaborate with more members of the modding community, there are so many talented people on here and I fear that if you go it alone you won't be halfway finished by the time the Sims 5 comes out (if they do a Sims 5). I do think you were right when you said that perhaps going through the animations alphabetically may not be the wisest course; it's much better, I think, to do the animations that a). appear most frequently, b). that seem most appropriate like romantic interactions and c). those animations that players have some control over like dancing or telling a joke or swinging your partner around wildly for a 'passionate kiss'. I mean whilst I greatly appreciate the realism of having the breasts heave hoe when my sim ages up I don't want to have to wait that long before I get to enjoy the amazing work that you have done. I, like many others have said and, indeed, you yourself commented on the fact that we have been waiting for this tiny bit of realism to be added to the game since the Sims 2 (or earlier). It only a small detail but it adds so much to the game; after all it is supposed to be a life simulator. The funny thing  is I saw a post a few years ago, not long after the Sims 4 was first released, over on Mod the Sims by someone asking if there was anywhere to get a mod that would make the boobs bounce and this person, and I have no idea if it was a guy or girl, was viciously attacked for being a sexists and a pervert (keep in mind these people didn't know the sex of the poster either). It then turned to the fact that the had put breast size sliders in the game and it was totally unnecessary and vulgar. It went on like this for a while until a couple of large breasted ladies came on and asked these people if they thought women with large breasts were vulgar and why shouldn't they be able to make up sims that were of similar proportions to themselves. As you can imagine the attackers had absolutely no answer for this and they shut up tighter than a fish's proverbial. The bottom line is I think you're a legend for taking on this challenge and I hope you manage to finish it but even if you had to suddenly stop today and no more animations were ever added you have already improved the game greatly. I only wish I had the talent and patience to do what you do because if I did you can be sure I would be putting my hand up to share some of the enormous task you have set for yourself. This has to be one of the most ambitious mods in the history of the Sims. Lets just hope that if there is a Sims 5 that EA will finally come to the same conclusion that every other game publisher came to years ago and will try to make life easier for modders rather than trying to nobble them every chance they get. Glory to the modders; making mediocre games great!!! Thank you tonicmole, you, as we say in Australia, are a legend, legend, dead set legend!!

• 3 weeks later...

A little while ago you mentioned you Patreon project. I had a look and I can see that it is a project you are passionate about and the money is just a bonus but if you made this a Patreon project I think you'd do well. I've seen some of the money coming in for people making animations for WickedWhims and some of it is astronomical. This project could potentially have an even wider audience because even people who don't use WickedWhims would be interested in adding this fantastic mod to their game. Now if you make enough money it could free you up to do even more work on this and Hunny Adventures. Just as an example Turbodriver, the creator of WickedWhims is currently getting $13000 per month from patrons. I know the money is not the important thing for you but as I said if you make enough you can work on this sort of thing full time. Here's another example; Mike 24 who makes animations for WW is currently being patronised to the tune of $5000 per month which isn't a bad salary. You should think about it because I think you're on a winner here.

Did anyone figure how to work dancing pole animation yet I know that pain in ass to ask or is that late in game to ask this?  Is that unisex able to have not just pole dancing to be only female but male too? although that be interesting to watch, curious sims trying to straddle pole and dance on it male type sim depending on size and mass.

You got jiggle breasts does that include tits, and ass I am just curious...

Its seems you only have breasts I guess that okay for some people...but to get that other bit ass and tits will take some configuring or not I am not whizz in that area. Nor do I have time psycho holidays screw me over all the time.

• 4 weeks later...