Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 4/13/2024

7 hours ago, Country_Boy said:

Is that an actual quote from the creator? Or just your opinion? Because she has never came on and said otherwise. Last we heard was she was busy on another project.

It's a educational guess, the creator when active on this project was having trouble and that's when things started to slow down. Someone else before this mod created a similar mod in which acted the same when they had trouble. That mod discontinued and this one is following the same way. You can still hope for it but going on history, it might repeat itself.   

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, but time has not been my friend. I'm currently scouting for someone interested in taking over the project. It's not hard, just tedious as all get out. I really hoped to be able to see it to the end, but it's just to much time out of my already tight schedule. Anyone interested can message me, and package my current animations with new ones keeping it all together. Anyways, that's my story.

2 hours ago, tonicmole said:

Sorry guys, but time has not been my friend. I'm currently scouting for someone interested in taking over the project. It's not hard, just tedious as all get out. I really hoped to be able to see it to the end, but it's just to much time out of my already tight schedule. Anyone interested can message me, and package my current animations with new ones keeping it all together. Anyways, that's my story.

Thanks for the update on what's going on. Hope things settle down a little for you :smile:

I mean I wouldn't expect any one person to complete this project. There are over 11,000 animations for adult sims in the game (according to the animation list I use for Pose Player). Granted, I don't imagine all of them would need tweaking for breast movement, but I still can't even fathom how much time it would take for one person to complete a project of this scale. It would need to be done by a large team of animators.

On 1/21/2018 at 7:39 AM, Sanmaeree said:

It's a educational guess, the creator when active on this project was having trouble and that's when things started to slow down. Someone else before this mod created a similar mod in which acted the same when they had trouble. That mod discontinued and this one is following the same way. You can still hope for it but going on history, it might repeat itself.   

Well even with what he has accomplished I see them noticeably and frequently.

It has been 2 decades since i tried animation, idk, but it would seem nothing but the breast bones need to be animated. Though its tedious, is assembly line work, once a driven person gets a joint and and some working music going someone could make a lot of progress. A few hundred of these by an individual would probably be sufficient for most people to say they have bouncing boobies. Anyone who would do all 11,000 must be crazy and might as well start a patreon page.

I really dig what you did here and understand you gotta give it up. Even so could you give us one last update to fix the sound? Sry gotta ask while you are still around. :smile:

• 1 month later...

Hi tonicmole! First off, thank you for the work you have done on this mod. I can understand that you are to busy to complete it. Unfortunately this mod is way to good to give up on. If you are willing to create a short tutorial on how to mod 1 single animation, then I personally will mod 10 animations per day until this thing is complete. Please consider this as I am sure there are a lot of people that are excited about this.

47 minutes ago, a1s said:

Hi tonicmole! First off, thank you for the work you have done on this mod. I can understand that you are to busy to complete it. Unfortunately this mod is way to good to give up on. If you are willing to create a short tutorial on how to mod 1 single animation, then I personally will mod 10 animations per day until this thing is complete. Please consider this as I am sure there are a lot of people that are excited about this.

Did you try to contact her by DM on her profile page? might get a faster response that way. There was, don't know if it still is, links to her other work where she might be contacted.

3 hours ago, a1s said:

I'm dying for more bouncing boobies, wish you good luck in creating more animations

On 3/7/2018 at 11:46 AM, a1s said:

Yeah tonicmole has a message up on her public messages saying anyone interested should message her there and she will send that person all the stuff she's done thus far. As to whether she has the time to do a tutorial for you I couldn't say but one can only ask. She would probably point you in the direction of a tutorial on animating the Sims 4 and if not there are plenty of people doing them for WickedWhims and I'm sure one of them could give you a hand. I suggested putting this on Patreon to tonicmole because I think it would generate a big following, some of the WickedWhims animators are making enough to do it full time. One piece of advice, though; you probably shouldn't make it exclusively Patreon but rather have it as an early release for patrons but still making it available here for free...eventually. Most of the WickedWhims guys and girls do this and they still do very well on Patreon and that's probably because new people are first attracted to their work on here and then, being the impatient people we are these days, are willing to pay a few bucks to get the animations a month in advance. By the way, the guy who does the WickedWhims mod, Turbodriver, is pulling in $13000/month despite making the mod available on LL for free. Now I'm not suggesting that you'll pull in that kind of money but you could probably do well (especially if you can figure out how to get the breast movement during jogging and walking, something which has eluded at least two modders to my knowledge). Good luck with it and don't forget to let us all know on this thread if you take it over and provide a link for your page. Hope it goes well for you.

17 hours ago, a1s said:

She already got back to me and is putting a package together to help me get started. Looks like this project is back on.

Not to insult the many amazing creators of The Sims 4 modding community but this maybe the current most important project for The Sims 4 in my opinion.   Good Luck with it.

On 3/13/2018 at 11:34 AM, a1s said:

She already got back to me and is putting a package together to help me get started. Looks like this project is back on.

This is great news and I'm so glad there is someone brave enough to take on this massive project: kudos to you. Here is wishing you all the best in this great endeavor. I would also like to take the opportunity to thank tonicmole for getting the ball rolling on this and all the hard work she put in to the project. I would also like to say thank you for being generous enough to allow some else to build on what she has already done. Good luck tonicmole in your future projects and thank you for everything.

9 hours ago, datmanv said:

Hey,

I'm willing to continue this project, let me know how i can get access to those files you already worked on.

great. if we work together it should be twice as fast. I am still waiting for tonicmole to send me some files. she is very busy and has not had time. as soon as she does, i will let everyone know and we can get started.