Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 4/13/2024

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2023 at 8:32 PM, Lynnusrss said:

Hey! its outdated with the new Growing Together/Infants update. :/ its not causing any errors, just no longer "bouncing" would love too have it back made things realistic. 

I just ran a quick test and everything is still working as far as I can tell, make sure you have the latest WW version installed.

On 3/17/2023 at 3:32 PM, Lynnusrss said:

Hey! its outdated with the new Growing Together/Infants update. :/ its not causing any errors, just no longer "bouncing" would love too have it back made things realistic. 

It appears to be working fine. There may be a number of newer animations in the game that are not supported, though. 

1 hour ago, digitaldragon said:

This mod used to work great but after the GT update, for some reason it now conflicts with StevenStudios dance override mod and even without any other mods my sims boobs don't bounce anymore 

Then it's conflicting with another mod since I have it and it works fine in my game with Wicked Whims. It may be that dance mod that needs to be updated. 

?

17 minutes ago, cinnabarpermission said:

I can't get this to work in my game. It used to, but not anymore. Does anyone know why?

Check your other mods, preferably any new mods you've added since it was working last. This is working fine in my game, so you've got a conflict somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any suggestions on how to download?  I select the package, Windows offers the save location, I select save, nothing happens.  Other .package files from LL and other sources download just fine.  Using Chrome, have disabled ad-blocker, tried incognito window, logged out and logged in... No dice.....

Nevermind, I tried a different browser and that one worked just fine.  Weird...

Edited by edwardgr
Resolved issue
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2023 at 5:41 AM, nnnnataha said:

it is my must have mod and im not even really into the whole pervert/ whicked whims stuff. This has to be base game

Not really a possibility. It 'piggy backs' off the code written by TurboDriver. You can turn the Wicked Whims functions off that you don't want running...

Edited by tommynocker001
Added more details
14 hours ago, tommynocker001 said:

Not really a possibility. It 'piggy backs' off the code written by TurboDriver. You can turn the Wicked Whims functions off that you don't want running...

This mod doesn't require WickedWhims, you just need to install a rig with unlocked breast bones like the one from Khlas, Azmodan22 or the one I made a long time ago.