Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 4/13/2024

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 11:17 PM, geldoon said:

Any word on how things are progressing? Have you moved the file to another place?

still havent heard from tonicmole. i dont think she is planning on sending anything.

45 minutes ago, a1s said:

still havent heard from tonicmole. i dont think she is planning on sending anything.

Real life sometimes changes peoples plans. She might still send them, you never know. No rush here, I've went back to playing Sims 3 with the KinkyWorld mod anyway, so take your time. 

On 4/26/2018 at 10:50 PM, a1s said:

I'm following you and this post in case anything changes.

I've noticed other animators have given up on the walk cycles because they can't get it working properly. Ideally, tonicmole would give you all of the files to the current project so that all that's left for you to do is pick up where she left off, but even then it might be too high a task for 1 or 2 people to do alone. Hate to be pessimistic but just seeing as so many others have given up, things aren't looking too good for this project and others like it :frown:

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy guys. I honestly expected someone else to take over by now. In all honesty though, if anyone really wants me to continue I can be bought. I just currently can't afford to focus on a mod instead of my Patreon. I'm poor. I can be bought. :P 

As for continuing this mod, no one needs any files from me. They have everything they need with publicly released tools. 

Gotta love how the trajectory for this mod was basically:

Start it up to gain interest

Drop a Patreon link for something completely unrelated in the OP

Never update it again, assure people you'll be back, then drop it entirely

Pretty smart when you think about it.

1 hour ago, jixx said:

Gotta love how the trajectory for this mod was basically:

Start it up to gain interest

Drop a Patreon link for something completely unrelated in the OP

Never update it again, assure people you'll be back, then drop it entirely

Pretty smart when you think about it.

Oooo, cynical ;) . I think I'll give Tonicmole the benefit of the doubt on this one. Besides, I'd be willing to pay for this great mod. Why not? I pay for Wicked Whims and it's animations all the time...anything to help out creators and compensate them for their valuable time. Set up a Patreon Tonicmole and I'll be there.

On 5/28/2018 at 3:42 AM, tonicmole said:

Howdy guys. I honestly expected someone else to take over by now. In all honesty though, if anyone really wants me to continue I can be bought. I just currently can't afford to focus on a mod instead of my Patreon. I'm poor. I can be bought. :P 

As for continuing this mod, no one needs any files from me. They have everything they need with publicly released tools. 

Create a patreon specifically for this. And I guarantee you'll get more money than the other one.

On 5/27/2018 at 5:42 PM, tonicmole said:

I think we all expected someone to pick it up too but your work here shows it can be done. This mod could probably pull in more money than your current patreon project. I can imagine you aren't as passionate about this as you are about your Pat project but sometimes you gotta "work". I would chip in as well to see it happen but at this point i dont expect anything. Thanks for what you did do.

8 hours ago, weredeer said:

I think we all expected someone to pick it up too but your work here shows it can be done. This mod could probably pull in more money than your current patreon project. I can imagine you aren't as passionate about this as you are about your Pat project but sometimes you gotta "work". I would chip in as well to see it happen but at this point i dont expect anything. Thanks for what you did do.

I might just need to do that. I've started playing around with it again. Might as well jump back in. I'll see about making a Patreon just for my Sims mods and post it on the OP. Let's see how this goes. I also noticed a glitch with one of my sitting animations, so while I'm fixing that I might as well start working on some new ones. 

18 hours ago, tonicmole said:

I might just need to do that. I've started playing around with it again. Might as well jump back in. I'll see about making a Patreon just for my Sims mods and post it on the OP. Let's see how this goes. I also noticed a glitch with one of my sitting animations, so while I'm fixing that I might as well start working on some new ones. 

There are also some animations that lack voices. I think i called some of them out earlier in this thread.

You sure know how to get a guys hopes up lol. I didn't even care about bouncing boobies till you started this project but I cant go back now. godspeed to you and thanks for all the fish. Let us know if you get a pat page up.?

Pledged as promised. Excited to see the project back in motion. 

I know the walking and jogging animations have proven challenging. How about the treadmill? Does that present the same issues? I would love to see that animation include the bounce.