Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 4/13/2024

• 2 weeks later...

I like this mod. I have recently added Laundry Day and machines and dryers, they all eventually manage too and we discovered a problem with the Mover Laundry to Washing Machine animation. When walking, instead of the bag of clothes hanging down from the hand carrying it, it is now sideways across their lower back just above the bum.

4 hours ago, Dynchia said:

I like this mod. I have recently added Laundry Day and machines and dryers, they all eventually manage too and we discovered a problem with the Mover Laundry to Washing Machine animation. When walking, instead of the bag of clothes hanging down from the hand carrying it, it is now sideways across their lower back just above the bum.

It's a periodic game bug that EA never bothered to fix.

3 hours ago, Lazlo_71 said:

It's a periodic game bug that EA never bothered to fix.

It is? I did remove the mod when it first happen. I had another problem which I had to track down, and my Sims started carrying it correctly. Now that I have the mod back in, it is always like this.

2 hours ago, Dynchia said:

It is? I did remove the mod when it first happen. I had another problem which I had to track down, and my Sims started carrying it correctly. Now that I have the mod back in, it is always like this.

I've had the problem on and off both with and without this mod and so has lots of other people...

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/958631/sideways-laundry-bag

Unfortunately, this mod is causing a very strange issue in my game. With this mod in game, no toilet flushing sound happens when any sim flushes on any lot. I know, weird. Right? I removed all mods and tracked it back to just this one. And unfortunately, I tested both the 9/23/2019 and 2/11/2020 versions and they both cause it. If I remove this mod, the sound comes right back. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist with troubleshooting this issue. I'd be more than glad to help!

This mod doesn't work at all. Tried both the 2/11/2020 version here and the 2/01/2020 Patreon version. Might have something to do with requiring Denton47's bones, which is broken as my sims have tongues sticking out the back of their necks whenever they move. Also, Denton's bones mod conflicts with WW.

52 minutes ago, Klingy said:

This mod doesn't work at all. Tried both the 2/11/2020 version here and the 2/01/2020 Patreon version. Might have something to do with requiring Denton47's bones, which is broken as my sims have tongues sticking out the back of their necks whenever they move. Also, Denton's bones mod conflicts with WW.

If you use WW you don't need Denton's bones at all, it's already included.

• 2 weeks later...

:blush:

On 3/29/2020 at 1:35 PM, Elsalovescocaine said:

thanks for this, now cannot remove it from game is so sexy.. made my game lovely on first person camera

<sighs> I know what your mean. Sometimes I go find things for my Sims to do for the simple pleasure of watching those heavenly twin pillows of fun bounce and jiggle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 7:26 PM, dasimsmaster92 said:

is there any updates for this mod?

As far as I know, TonicMole don´t update the mod in Loverslab anymore. Only in Patreon that goes on since many months now. But you must donate money to get it. Which is unfair. Latest update in Patreon now is March 2020?