Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 4/13/2024

Hey, If you need a faster method for adding bounce I have a rig with breast physics enabled for it :) 

Adding some tweaks here and there should make it look more realistic. 

I wish you luck in this! 

Rig with breast physics

I would suggest to open a topic with the link and video/pictures for everyone to see it as it could help more animators.

Hey, If you need a faster method for adding bounce I have a rig with breast physics enabled for it :) 

I wish you luck in this! 

Rig with breast physics

I would suggest to open a topic with the link and video/pictures for everyone to see it as it could help more animators.

Pardon my stupidity but how would I go about adding a youtube video? (I'm new here xp)

I wish you luck in this! 

Rig with breast physics

Pardon my stupidity but how would I go about adding a youtube video? (I'm new here xp)

Pres "show more" on the youtube page.

I know it's early and stuff like dancing should be really bouncy, but can we expect more subtle animations where it makes sense for like... meditation or something? I read the part about keeping it fairly realistic in the description and I'm assuming that's what it means.

Q.) What about walk styles?

A.) Currently it's not working. Both me and Snooty are trying to figure it out.

In TS3, I tried to create bouncing breasts walking animation, as you can guess, it doesn't work properly.

I think walking animation is different from the standard animation, as walking animation can do more. It can walk slower, faster, move left/right, rotate above torso/head while walking, etc.

And I'm suspecting the problem lies on the Blender export import tool, which is during the export import process, lose some extra information to perform advanced movement like above simultaneously.

Unless someone able to investigate and create an improved tool, there will be no bouncing breasts walking animation, as well another custom walking animation.

Q.) What about walk styles?

A.) Currently it's not working. Both me and Snooty are trying to figure it out.

In TS3, I tried to create bouncing breasts walking animation, as you can guess, it doesn't work properly.

I think walking animation is different from the standard animation, as walking animation can do more. It can walk slower, faster, move left/right, rotate above torso/head while walking, etc.

And I'm suspecting the problem lies on the Blender export import tool, which is during the export import process, lose some extra information to perform advanced movement like above simultaneously.

Unless someone able to investigate and create an improved tool, there will be no bouncing breasts walking animation, as well another custom walking animation.

I second the import and export. I already tried deleting the root bind key frames, but nothing, so it has to be a value getting changed or something. I have compared the other original game clips with my  edited and fixed a lot changes that Blender/Sims4Studio does. Haven't cross referenced the walking styles. Also, they do work, but the Sim walks in place for a while then teleports to where they are going.

Awesome!!! Your work is much appreciated, thank you so much for doing this!

Just out of curiosity, are you using a rig with physics or just animating the breast movement by hand?

By hand. I messed around a little with the rig physics and didn't notice any obvious benefit right now. I do think it's an amazing advancement, but not sure how beneficial it'll be in the short term.