The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs announced

Fiikus

I wonder if it will be possible to take like the head of a dog, put it on a sim, and make a true "Furry" mod with this new pack?

*Imagines little chihuahua head on a sim body*

:lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

New vet trailer released:

I've never been a big fan of pets in The Sims, but I'll still probably pick this up when it inevitably goes on sale.

DUUUDE!!!! That would be horrific and awesome all at once.   :D

Indeed. :P

-----------------

Soo... There's only two rug-like pet beds, and no dog houses in this pack. Also the new world's kinda small. Disappointing. :(

Honestly I kind of expect more from a AAA developer, they shouldn't be cutting corners on these expansions.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if this is the place to post this but i now have a doberman pincher male dog in my home in Sims4!. As far as his own Ai, he seems really fun and a lot more interactive and bug free than the pets in Sims3. The command and interaction choices are actually really nice. you was train them to do actions like sit, walk, roll over etc. This my be were a MOD slips in the ability to add commands.

Also i feel a lot more bonded to the dog than i did in Sims3. Now he will sit with me on he sofa. curl up at my feet when i read, eat or watch TV. The animal perks are nice too. 

So even though you cant technically 'take control' of the pet as you could in Sims3 and how you can with human household members in Sims4, the menu interactions are to me, really nice.

One issue i have found and i hope they fix or soemone can fix maybe here is that for some weird reason when my dog makes expressions his jaw and tongue pop back through the back of his head and poke out of the back of his neck for about 30 seconds. Its like a regular graphical or script glitch. I did test this with zero game mods installed and it still occurs.

Hopefully EA will create an update that addresses this.

Also regardless of wether any animators/mod makers create sexual animal animations thats between pet-pet or pet and human, i did kind of wonder if its worth even just providing the dogs with genetalia. Even just so it looks biologically accurate. my male Doberman pincher for all intense and purposes looks female between his legs, the poor thing. And he isnt neutered! .

Would anyone be even making a mod so i can give his his proud 'parts' and at least make him look male?

There's been a lot of discussion about bugs in C&D. So I imagine what you're encountering is one of them. I don't have the pack myself (and I'm not planning on getting it anytime soon...). People will probably create anatomically correct parts for pets as well as animations if Turbo provides support for it.

BTW I created this thread so we could discuss packs that have come out, or that have been announced. Feel free to talk about Cats & Dogs there. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Und wem die Fantasie nicht langt, der kann seinen sexuell benutzten Hund ja einfach weitergeben - natürlich ohne zu sagen, "die Hosen sollte kein Kerl in seiner Nähe runterlassen". Besonders "niedlich" find ich Beastiality bei Tierschutzleuten mit "durchgehenden Posten"... das ist nicht soo selten...

Hab nen Anfall gekriegt als mein Patenonkel im Dezember 2008 seine regennasse Buxe wechseln wollte und mein neuer Hund ihn ganz massiv besteigen wollte - und das macht der ausschließlich bei Männern und sowas von sofort... der Ex-Besitzer hat Glück, dass er sich aus dem Umkreis entfernt hat.

Wer es RL partout nicht lassen kann, bleibt bei Eurem tierischen Sexpartner, verlasst den nicht! Der kann die Welt nicht verstehen, dass er nicht mehr darf, was er gewohnt ist.

Für mich persönlich (bin weibl.) war das nicht so schwierig, da mein Hund nur Sex mit Männern kannte. Mich hat er nie belästigt. Aber er sieht Männer allgemein als ihm unterlegen und wird ggf. aggressiv. Bislang hat noch keiner im Bus die Hos runtergelassen um ihn zu besänftigen. *lol

Wenn Ihr bei vt bleibt - Glückwunsch! Aber dem traue ich nich wirklich. Hab lange vor dem heutigen Rüden nen Bekannten erwischt, wie er einen meiner Rüden heimlich zum Analverkehr aufforderte. Der bekam nen Rausschmiss und behauptete, ich hätte ihn rausgeworfen, weil er nicht mit mir ins Bett wollte - uaaah, eitrig-müffelnde Pickelfresse, dann (ernsthaft) eher mit m Hund!

Och, nichts gegen vt - oder Furries! ;-)

Früher hatte ich immer n kleines Rudel (drei bis vier). Aktuell nur meinen Boxerrüden (intakt), einst aber sterile Rüden (Vasektomie), die den Hündinnen ggf. Freude bereiteten. Meist hinterm Sofa oder unverschämterweise mitten drauf - während ich in der Küche arbeitete. Eine der Hündinnen war im Alter so hinter dem jüngeren Rüden her, dass der wohl schon wund war - der hat sie weggebissen. Dass Rüden auch heiße Hündinnen wegbeißen erlebte ich damals nach 20 Jahren mit beiden Geschlechtern zum ersten Mal.

Bei den Animationen von Mike24 für S3 rannten Gäule und Köter leider immer mit ausgeschachtetem Ständer herum, was mir zu unnatürlich war, daher s Petsfile gelöscht.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/25/2017 at 1:12 AM, hikingdeadfeet said:

I wonder if it will be possible to take like the head of a dog, put it on a sim, and make a true "Furry" mod with this new pack?

I feel like that's less furry and more Frankenstein.  Pretty sure you can't just take the dog model's head and slap it onto a human sim and call it a day.

Archived