Sanguine World~ a brandly new sexlab creatures world mod . Update 9.11 2 tentacle attack has finished and new monster

stin2pig

I don't get hyped for new mods anymore, because it often leads to disappointment. But I will say that if this mod gets made it would pretty much be my favorite mod of all time! I love tentacle stuff in general, but I also really love the concept of having my character 'broken down' either through seduction, force, or drugs (or some combination!).

Sanguine Demons

Currently my idea would be like this: any NPC with no name you encounter has a chance be a Sanguine demon, which includes: bandits, guards, random assassins, npcs in radiant quest events, etc. They will transform (much like transform into werewolf or vampire lord) and attack you when you talk to them or get close to them. 

I loved all the ideas in your post, but this one stood out for me most of all because it could be used to add a sexy surprise to otherwise mundane encounters. The first thing that popped into my head was that encounter in Dark Souls 3 where you run into a bunch of worshipers on a rooftop who look pretty normal, until you get close enough and one of them explodes into this horrible monster that completely wrecks you if you don't know what's coming. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Some kind of reward system would need to be implemented. Like the "Wear and Tear" damage, get some really cool buffs, or get some uber-cool armor and weapon set you can earn by following the way of Sanguine / Dibella.

I like the idea of Sanguine / Dibella competition, dark / light side of lust

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived