Vadermania ( FP animations and stuff ) [WIP]

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of stuff you would need to do, alot of stuff that can go wrong...

.... Maybe it could at least be made to work if we ever see an equivilent of ZAZ furniture where you have very specific items. Like I would imagine making a Contraptions Pillory sex animation would be doable.

Just tested some stuff and its possible to call an idle on an actor that is currently using a furniture.

So while this would be possible, there is still a possible issue with just not having enough space around the furniture to place the 2nd actor where it should be.

In addition to that FP would have to check if an actor is using that kind of furniture and restrict to these animations.

But that looks like a doable thing to me.

Replacement furniture!

Replace an ordinary table with a 4Play table, that the player swaps out himself/herself, just like we do with custom furniture mods now.

The red chair in the living room. Replace it with a red chair that has a 4Play tag attached to it.

We select this chair when we are in workshop mode & replace the ordinary one with the new one.

Dialog might be needed to select the chair or table or bed though.

:)

As to downloading: When and/or where? Seriously, I can't wait.

P.S., I think I speak for a large portion of people if I say: I'd rather see a single animation for every animal first before there's a dozen for one species while most don't have anything at all. But above all, animate the things you're best at, quality over quantity ;)

P.S., I think I speak for a large portion of people if I say: I'd rather see a single animation for every animal first before there's a dozen for one species while most don't have anything at all. But above all, animate the things you're best at, quality over quantity ;)

I'm shocked that no one did titty sucking. You'd think it'd be the first one, since both people are standing.

?????

I'm shocked that no one did titty sucking. You'd think it'd be the first one, since both people are standing.

?????

This is why your the man to do so!

U said it yourself, there's only 1 animator left

time to step up to the plate for the LL community!  :)

I have complete faith in you

This is why your the man to do so!

U said it yourself, there's only 1 animator left

time to step up to the plate for the LL community!  :)

I have complete faith in you

The only version of 3D Max I could get my hands on was the 2018 student version. Unfortunately, there is no Nifscope for that version, but I keep trying to get it to work.

No havok tools either.

:(