• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/31/2019 at 5:11 PM, TiberousBSD said:

Hello everyone. After not being able to find the update for these traits, I dug in and followed a blog on how to do updates. I hope these work as I don't have all the packs, but I do have pets which seems to be the hiccup. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll scour the web some more to fix it. (Edited for spelling & grammar.)

Adult_Traits.package 45.12 kB · 226 downloads

Thank you! Seems to work like it should :)

• 2 months later...
On 8/18/2017 at 5:10 PM, afcdvfsdgishgk said:

so i have this mod on allsimsmods.com that i want, unfortunately it requires email subscription, and for some reason it doesn't work for me, every time i subscribe i don't receive the e-mail.

heres the link for the mod : https://www.allsimsmods.com/sims-4-mods/adult-trait-pack-v1-0-2/

if anybody knows an alternative download for this mod or can upload it here i'd be grateful.

Tried to get it and there's no link to click on. I looked for the join option but didn't see that either..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...