Rogue13

Install Beautiful People - A Guide To Setting Up Beautiful People & Modular BP

it does its my old work i added all the new links + a fix by beta000 since i wont be working on it anymore i literally deleted all my files since mbp++ deconstructing and rebuilding is A too frustrating B too time consuming C im working on a fo4 modguide atm

9 hours ago, Rayblue said:

Am trying my hand modding Oblivion... and, oh boy, does this thing really needs to be updated for modern mod managers like MO2 completely so as to make installation much less of a chore.

https://github.com/ModOrganizer2/modorganizer/wiki/Running-Oblivion-OBSE-with-MO2

Remember that some of the tools and such you need to use isn't part of MO.. you will have to add those (like another mod manager) and use it. Run it through MO and the results will end up in your Overwrites folder. Then make a mod. (reason to keep Overwrites folder clean) I haven't used the above tool but am told it is what is needed to get the proper scripting and all the launchers to work properly.

Once you set up your MO, then you can follow this guide to a T.. (install the needed tools and run them as mentioned above)

Sorry if you already know the above. I don't know your level of understanding and that of others that read this. Hope this helps. If more info etc. whomeever please create a thread for this (MO related Oblivion discussion) so that support of the beautiful people guide can remain clean ::classic_angel:

I did just that. It's kind of sad and infuriating that installing that race mod is a convoluted process, and I had to run some installations on FOMM within MO2, and FOMM would break down in the middle of activation, screeching about a "memory corruption" error. Until that OMOD plugin for MO2 arrives, those mods should be repacked into a proper FOMOD installer.

1 hour ago, Rayblue said:

I did just that. It's kind of sad and infuriating that installing that race mod is a convoluted process, and I had to run some installations on FOMM within MO2, and FOMM would break down in the middle of activation, screeching about a "memory corruption" error. Until that OMOD plugin for MO2 arrives, those mods should be repacked into a proper FOMOD installer.

I believe there is a OMOD plugin for the MO 1. I don't think OMOD will be coming for MO2.  Could be wrong. However, I agree with it being a shame but once you install it and have it the way you want you shouldn't ever need to reinstall it again (provided it doesn't get corrupted) You can copy over mods folder and keep things safe. Drag and drop it back in and be done. :D  FOMM should be fixed if you use the most current version from here. (I believe it is also in Nexus) shouldn't have a memory error. I never did .. if you are clean the cache and temp folder then try again if it still happens post it on LL FOMM site from Pride Slayer. Maybe someone can check into it and fix it. (if it is a universal issue) However, you shouldn't need FOMM anymore (at least for MO1 not sure about MO2)

I have a problem with this. When I start a game with all these mods (including x177 race), the game doesnt go on. When the emperor comes with his blades, they dont say their dialogues. How can i fix this?