Install Beautiful People - A Guide To Setting Up Beautiful People & Modular BP

I am having just one issue, I'm sure someone knows how to fix this. The males arn't nude and are stuck wearing the underwear. The only thing I could think of offhand was that I needed to install roberts body mod. However, all that did is put another texture on top of the current roberts texture messing it up.

Is there a simple fix for this?

Thanks!

What Order Do You Install XEOsp - XEO Chocolate Elves - XEO4 - XEO5 Can These Be Installed After MBP ++ 94a

Also When You Create An Omod Can You Save It For Future Use ?

If So Were Does It Put Them ?

Ive Found Out The Saved Omod Part So Thats Done ....

Hi Dee383,

I haven"t used XEO but I believe you would want to install it after MBP. Word or caution, I understand that installing XEO modifies HGEC body files and may mess up any BBB and sexy walks animations you have installed.

If they are messed up, you could probably fix them by re-installing them.

hi, thanks for the guide, it's being really helpfull. i following the steps right now, but found some confussing matter. i'm planning on using use x117++077. and you said that "If you use x117++077 install it BEFORE Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus" but according to x117Race Plus Plus by Naru(http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37377) that it must install AFTER MBP++ (written as requirements). can you please help? greatly appriciate it

Hi illefeel,

Thanks for this as I see that x117 has been updated. I suggest following the recommendation with x117 and installing MBP++ and then x117.

Please let me know if it works for you and I will update that part of the guide.

thanks.

R.

Hi illefeel' date='

Thanks for this as I see that x117 has been updated. I suggest following the recommendation with x117 and installing MBP++ and then x117.

Please let me know if it works for you and I will update that part of the guide.

thanks.

R.

[/quote']

hi, thanks for the reply, i follow your recommendation abd installed x117 after MBP++. after creating the .omod , i Notice that the box to the left of this mod is yellow (instead of green or black), i'm not sure what that mean but i activated it anyway. i don't see any conflicts. then i play the game, create new character, all the races look works just fine (no missing eyes or hairs). so i think the mods worked well. so, thanks for the big help :) i haven't tested to play with the mini races yet but i don't think there will be promblems (the image of having a cute little boy or girl in a basement prison, with bad mouthed dark elf, and knowing some armed peoples and a fat king about to enter the cell.. it just looks wrong :D )

once again thanks for the help, roses for you

PS; is it okay to change the body type again in omod after installing all of this? ( since it's the first step in your guide, would hate to need to re-install all this mod all over again just to change body type)

What does normal "beautiful people" do? I don't believe I've ever installed it. Just MBP, MBP++ and x117/x117++... and I seem to have all the playable races, textures, everything... etc.

I always thought that the normal "beautiful people" was just an old-er version.

Hi Honesty,

I found that without the base Beautiful People ( BP) that the PC and many of the NPCs weren't, well beautiful. They just didn't display the way they did in the pictures that other people posted. Also some of the NPCs in mods that relied on BP had problems such as missing textures (they would display with pink skin (this happened everytime with Crowning Isle). I also had problems with double eyes displaying for some NPCs, which bugged me. After a few unsuccessful installs and a lot of research I found a reference to BP being required, so I did a fresh install and my NPCs have been lovlier (i.e. some are prettier & others uglier & all of them more 'real') ever since.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Xelthax,

Yes you can skip the body selection, just skip the stock body replacer and when younget to Installing Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) 1.4.omod you have the option of selecting 'vanilla' which should not overwrite anything.

May be this question had been answered many times... but...

Why my characters does Not change at all ? I mean, when I go to star a new game, the races and characters and all does NOT change.

I want to play a "beutiful" character, haha. But what I get is the same as before, reallyy ugly for me eyes.

Im doing something wrong ???

_

btw, REALLY THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP IN THE TUTORIAL

Hi Imperiom,

Unfortunately, this could be a few things. I'll make a few suggestions below:

1). What you describe happened to me when I hadn't installed the base Beautiful People 2ch-Ed v1.8.0 Fixed file. Without this file I found that the eyes, skin and faces were messed up.

2) Load order - If the various mods are not in the right order, the meshes and textures can get messed up. I suggest using BOSS (better oblivion sorting software) to get the best load order.

3) Archive invalidation - If you don't have this on, I suggest turning it on. You can toggle it on under the 'tools' menu of OMOD.

4) Set bFaceGenTexturing=0. I understand that not changing the .ini file can mess up some faces in the game. You can change this setting by going to (on my computer) C:/Users/(whatever you named your folder (i.e. not the ‘Public’ one))/My Documents/My Games/Oblivion/Oblivion (the config settings). Before editing this file, please make a copy of it first. Then in the file, find bFaceGenTexturing=1 and change it to bFaceGenTexturing=0.

Rogue13... as I told you via MP...

I unistalled, and re-installed all of oblivion and the mods... But just installed the mods you post here, plus Akatosh mounts and MidasSpells.

And, now... it wolks fine ! ! ! But still cant make the "champlon" work (I downloaded it and tryed, but it just make the game Crush). Now Im downloading x117Full. (I will try that).

What I want is to make the girls faces "beautiful".

_

Things to say:

Everything I put in the game Works ! the nude body, the races (except 1 I dont know the name, but it just make the game Crush)

So... Im happy for that. LOL.

But still, i have my "problem" that cant make "sweet faces".

• 3 weeks later...

If you use a localised (e.g. texts + dialogs translated to italian) version of Oblivion, the paths to the sound files are different (the race names are translated). So, many mods you can download will work with the English edition but screw up your sounds for other languages...

This is really bad' date=' there is a guide that can help to make a mod that can resolve the problem for the italian version (I'll try to do by myself)?

[/quote']

Can't you just move the files yourself? How do the Japanese gamers get over this hurdle?