Vampire Lord Nude texture

Well' date=' if I recall correctly the first nude skin for skyrim was the 30th mod up on skyrim nexus, so give it a moment and it will be here soon enough. Although I hope its more than a texture and instead also changes the mesh.

[/quote']

That isn't going to be so easy. Looking at the Vampire Lord in the CK, it seems they went the same route they took with werewolves. A one piece full body/head mesh. I'm looking into ways around it, hoping I can break it up into parts in replacer folders that hold human parts, yet still keep the animations/abilities/etc..

There's also another strange bit of data in the Dawnguard.bsa. A new race called "DLC1_Nord" or somesuch, which I'm assuming replaces the default non-playable race in Dawnguard content. It uses the same meshes/textures/skeleton/behavior files, etc. as the vanilla Nord race, in all the same file paths. Loading up the race in the CK also revealed at least one new hairstyle that appeared on the base race preview, which I assume is available when you create a new character.

I'm about to have a look at what's possible in the console in game with a new character. I'll post back with anything I find later.

Well' date=' if I recall correctly the first nude skin for skyrim was the 30th mod up on skyrim nexus, so give it a moment and it will be here soon enough. Although I hope its more than a texture and instead also changes the mesh.

[/quote']

That isn't going to be so easy. Looking at the Vampire Lord in the CK, it seems they went the same route they took with werewolves. A one piece full body/head mesh. I'm looking into ways around it, hoping I can break it up into parts in replacer folders that hold human parts, yet still keep the animations/abilities/etc..

There's also another strange bit of data in the Dawnguard.bsa. A new race called "DLC1_Nord" or somesuch, which I'm assuming replaces the default non-playable race in Dawnguard content. It uses the same meshes/textures/skeleton/behavior files, etc. as the vanilla Nord race, in all the same file paths. Loading up the race in the CK also revealed at least one new hairstyle that appeared on the base race preview, which I assume is available when you create a new character.

I'm about to have a look at what's possible in the console in game with a new character. I'll post back with anything I find later.

That could just be the dead guy whose arm is missing.

Trykz did you have to do anything special to get dawnguard to load it the ck mine gives me and error(Assertion: File:BSGLocalizedString.ccp Error Opening or reading string.) and just sits at 89%. Anyone know what the problem might be or how to fix it.

Find this line under [Archive] in SkyrimEditor.ini:

SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa' date=' Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa

and add the following:

, Dawnguard.bsa

So you end up with this:

SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa

That should sort you out :)

By the way, the hairstyle is Serana's.

Also of interest is the SnowElf race. When loading the race in the CK it shows the Snow Elf male (using the same 10 presets the High Elves use). There is no female of the race to speak of. When you switch to female on the race form, it brings up vanilla High Elves in the preview pane (also using the same 10 vanilla presets).

Switching the race to playable crashes the game instantly when loading the .esp that makes the change. I assume it's because it conflicts with Dawnguard.esm. But they're nothing special really. They look just like vanilla Skyrim's ugly ass elves with REALLY pale skin. I might see what I can do about replacing them entirely.

I'll probably unpack the Dawnguard.bsa to get a look at the raw assets tomorrow. Once I see what's actually in there, I'll have a better idea of what I can do with it.

Interesting. Saw this in the bug-report thread on the official forums.

"A more minor bug: As a female VL (not sure about male I haven't had time to do multiple characters) sometimes, after transforming, my VL form is naked (save for the painted on parts), with no necklace, skirt or torso decoration. I'm not sure what causes it, but sometimes it fixes itself on multiple TFs or from quitting and restarting the game. Not a gamebreaker, but still."

It seems that if this is accurate, the Vampire Lord female is not all one model. Likely the same for the male. I thought I would post this, as it is some small hope.

I personally don't know which version I want to see most. Fully naked and unnadorned, or with the jewelery on. I do know i'd actually like to see a 'barbie doll' version at some point, inspired by Dracula's wives in Van Helsing. The Vampire Lord is too fugly for me to be aroused by its nudity anyway.

It seems that if this is accurate' date=' the Vampire Lord female is not all one model. Likely the same for the male. I thought I would post this, as it is some small hope.[/quote']

There are only 2 models on the Dawnguard.bsa.....

one male, one female. And they're both one piece meshes.

I think the adornments that person is talking about are their clothing. Still looking through the new stuff in the CK, so they may be some sort of armor parts.

In any event, a better looking vampire lord will only be achieved via a full bodymesh replacer. It's certainly possible, but not with the stuff that's currently available.

It seems that if this is accurate' date=' the Vampire Lord female is not all one model. Likely the same for the male. I thought I would post this, as it is some small hope.[/quote']

There are only 2 models on the Dawnguard.bsa.....

one male, one female. And they're both one piece meshes.

I think the adornments that person is talking about are their clothing. Still looking through the new stuff in the CK, so they may be some sort of armor parts.

In any event, a better looking vampire lord will only be achieved via a full bodymesh replacer. It's certainly possible, but not with the stuff that's currently available.

u see nif can be one but parts can be more in it, have u checked how it looks in nif? working on 2 projects (7 armors) so dont have time to look into it myself :/

u see nif can be one but parts can be more in it' date=' have u checked how it looks in nif? working on 2 projects (7 armors) so dont have time to look into it myself :/

[/quote']

Looking at it in nifskope, it appears there are many parts.

But nothing that appears like it can be separated. Also, it seems it uses a "shared behavior" file. It also appears to be animated as a single mesh, which I would think will complicate things even more. It looks to be basically the same type of mesh as werewolves.

I also confirmed that the "adornments" mentioned above is their armor. Which is also a one piece, animated mesh. I've attached both the body and armor meshes in case anyone wants to see what can be done:

DGVampireLordfemale.rar

Would be cool to see that armor on a non-vampire PC

u see nif can be one but parts can be more in it' date=' have u checked how it looks in nif? working on 2 projects (7 armors) so dont have time to look into it myself :/

[/quote']

Looking at it in nifskope, it appears there are many parts.

But nothing that appears like it can be separated. Also, it seems it uses a "shared behavior" file. It also appears to be animated as a single mesh, which I would think will complicate things even more. It looks to be basically the same type of mesh as werewolves.

I also confirmed that the "adornments" mentioned above is their armor. Which is also a one piece, animated mesh. I've attached both the body and armor meshes in case anyone wants to see what can be done:

Would be cool to see that armor on a non-vampire PC

let the age of animated wings start lol, as u see it contains wing bones, havent worked much with skeletons so idk, there might be a way to compile human skeleton with new VL skeleton. as i havent started to play Skyrim yet. couse of modding havent gotten any further than first room from Live another life mod cant tell how female VL armor looks but well i can try to make it for non-VL, no guaranty tho :D

Wow. there always one person isn't there.

Lol'd :D. Glad you said that.

edit: Blah, that body is about what you'd expect out of beth, and the face model is straight out of Underworld (lame). It's going to be really interesting what the community can do with that. Or they could just trash that body and use one of the way superior bodies out there. It'd be pretty neat if modder could find a way to allot different forms.

curiousity made me to look at this armor, it's possible to make this armor for non vampire BUT there's one problem, it has no Bra, the one in game is female VL actuall breasts lol, armor contains no data nor textures of bra for it

25362472.jpg

as u can see in this pic no bra, so if ya want i can make this armor with visible boobies lol

curiousity made me to look at this armor' date=' it's possible to make this armor for non vampire BUT there's one problem, it has no Bra, the one in game is female VL actuall breasts lol, armor contains no data nor textures of bra for it

as u can see in this pic no bra, so if ya want i can make this armor with visible boobies lol

That would be SWEEEEEET! :P

Bras are waaaay overrated anyway LOL

edit: oh..... for CBBE please? :)

curiousity made me to look at this armor' date=' it's possible to make this armor for non vampire BUT there's one problem, it has no Bra, the one in game is female VL actuall breasts lol, armor contains no data nor textures of bra for it

That would be SWEEEEEET! :P

Bras are waaaay overrated anyway LOL

edit: oh..... for CBBE please? :)

with a quick work i got it in game, if u want i'll upload it but it has incomplete skin weight so it will move weirdly :D fastest armor in mah life LOL

screenshot174.png

screenshot175q.png

with a quick work i got it in game' date=' if u want i'll upload it but it has incomplete skin weight so it will move weirdly :D fastest armor in mah life LOL

Looks good jan....

it's up to you if you want to up it now, or finish it first though. I'm not THAT impatient LOL

naw doesnt look that good, did a fast random remake so it woudnt float lol, i'll start from a new and upload when it will be read, most likely in my thread :D

and anyone can take pics with this armor/vampire lord(female) from side,front and back view? since i found some weird places what's weird if u havent seens armor in game like i have yet(deleted them in previous time)

Edit: after closer look one thing to say: what kind of person worked on this mesh? it has many awkward places. some armor bones are messed up/dissoriented. few verticles in different places than they should be.

i believe that this mesh is still the one which was used at that "creative week" at bethesda as it's incomplete lol