Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

Couple of issues-

The flying animations for the red bug (the one that impregnates you) don't work, my char just stays in the jumping position.

The black chitin and red symbiont ones work fine.

Also, after Anat frees me from the chain beasts just before the Countess quest, the Cursed Armour hands no longer force equips itself on me - is that intended?

Couple of issues-

The flying animations for the red bug (the one that impregnates you) don't work' date=' my char just stays in the jumping position.

The black chitin and red symbiont ones work fine.

Also, after Anat frees me from the chain beasts just before the Countess quest, the Cursed Armour hands no longer force equips itself on me - is that intended?

[/quote']

I don't know if its intended, but from what I gathered out of the story so far is that the lord of chains removes the "powers" granted by anat. The cursed hands stopped auto-equiping on me for a while but after being in the normal world for a bit they forced their way back on my character.

I found the brothel to be a tad buggy at times, mostly when all 6 girls + you are being attacked by the chain beasts. I had a few times where I was attacked and for no real reason my character fell through the floor and the chain beast could not access my character. 2 trys later everything worked fine. was more of a heads up to those experiencing issues, save very often!

Ohh, please don't think my post is a complaint of any kind. I was merely just pointing out a possible trouble spot for people. Also, it was sort of helpful to have that example to stress about saving your game quite often. Personally, I love this mod. Can't really say it is 100% my favorite but between cursed armor and loversbitch, those 2 mods are always included in my oblivion installs. :D

Just to be exact the cursed armour stops re-equipping itself right after drinking the disgusting potion for the countess and getting teleported to the room with the rape machine.

Hrmm, that seems to be earlier than I recall mine not auto-equipping.

I believe mine was active on Yin through the entire sex device part also. It wasn't until, I talked to Anat, and she told me about the bet for the transport stone. I think. This morning is sort of a blur, as since my company left I decided that 11 am seemed a good time to start having vodka tonics. :D

Well it's around the same time so it might be intentional then.

If it's one thing I sort of dislike about this mod is that it drops core elements along the way as the quests progress.

Getting pregnant with eggs seems to break after the chain beasts line (I can still ask Anat but nothing happens), I can no longer call Anat and the cursed armour stops being.. uh.. cursed.

Oh well can't say it doesn't have variety.

I've thought about making a character and just no progressing after the first questline, then play the rest of the game seeing how I deal with a continual egg laying cycle :P

If i dont figure out the arena part soon, I'm just going to reload a save from before I get to the haunted house and just stop progressing. I'm truely lost since it doesn't seem to matter if I win or lose in the arena the just are just stopped dead at lvl 6, 4 monsters and highest monster lvl 74.96

They never change at all.

Yeah I'd love to see the others let go from the chain beasts and put under the player's command, maybe as companions or just as egg factories if we choose.

Also seducing random female npcs into wearing the cursed armour would be interesting, I think the dialog sort of hints at that in the future.

First of all, thanks Wolfzq and Symon for this mod, it is increible and it works excelent to dont even be 1.0v.

The truth is, i had not a problem at all at this point, except in the room with the yellow guys. I have some meshes missing and i dont know which are they.

Here is the screen;

post-2267-13597870776126_thumb.jpg

Btw: i had installed: Beast chains 1.3, wolfqz/symon pack.

Thanks

... I have some meshes missing and i dont know which are they.

This has been posted already, I think 8 or 12 times. The room isn't done. It's there for testing and content NYI, actually I think there's a post on the previous page saying exactly that.

I can't seem to get the classic gross to work, i'm doing the quest and have the 2e armor but when i go in the consol and type zqcore.grosson 1 or set zqcore.grosson 1 or without te number, it wont enable.

ThnX for the mod, so far its going wel without error or crashing :)

Can't wait to C the rest!

I found a way to reach the normal endings (3 and 4). Armor level is increased by improving the skills (in a conversation with Anat) for the essence and Ichor (they need a LOT). At the same time adds some useful effects like poison and magic resistance as well as water breathing and walking on water.

Once you improve your performance, you can go into the lair of the tentacles and get the normal ending. To do this, after a conversation with a false Anat hit her once. After the ritual to begin a dialogue in which you can choose 3 or 4 ending.

Pardon for my bad English.

Anyone come up with Keyboard commands yet I know two of them combo of 1 and 2 in arena and while being raped and Y for masterbation but havent come across one for expelling ichor if there is even a key for it I got the ichor once or twice but cant figure out how LOL

I didn't know about the masturbation key. I thought it (and the ichor scene) were just activated after a certain amount of time. You can hold 1 and 2, you don't need to alternate like I originally thought. Also, the F key does... something when you are with the countess. And flying is always wasd, doesn't matter what your controls are.