SexLab Light SE Development Thread - OLD

vinfamy

Please let me know if there's any other SLAL animation pack that you want to include in SexLab Light SE.

I'm not sure if really all SLAL packs should be included by default, but MadMansGuns list covers pretty much all i think in case you want to look for yourself.

If space is limited, i'd still defnitly want Sailing rebels pack. Only a few horse animations, but my favorites.

Also mastermike for some quite unique stuff and Evacuation for more creature stuff, those are bigger, though.

kurg4ns pack for more M/M that most times works fine for female/futa too, and they are pretty well done.

IF space is a problem i'd rather go through FB animations, some aren't that good and some are just reworked and twice included in his pack, so there are some you could leave out.

Can't remember the names right now, though, would take some time to go through all and notice them. Maybe a FOMOD installer that let's you chose when you install it would solve that?

Hey Vinfamy.. I've got a question for you. Do you think you could plug in the animation files into SWF file format and allow papyrus functionality only to call for the animation to play without having to worry so much about papyrus taking the load?

I'm asking this question, because I'm interested in bounce and jiggle animations. I understand you're building the latter, but this is more for my own project. I'm starting to work with bodies, skeletons and want to bring bounce and jiggles to SSE, but am looking at something interesting. Maybe activating animations swf files and only use specific calls from papyrus to play them only when a character is walking. Is this at all possible? 

Not sure if i got it right, but CEO might be another person to ask. If i understood it right how 0sex works, he replaced papyrus with action script which could maybe help with several things.

Wow poor Sigrid is getting a workout....speaking of, I have always wondered about the conversation her and Alvor have, he asks for a drink of water and she says something about after last night he can just wait, what do you suppose he did? Amazing progress here and Fallout. Its hard to believe there is only one of you. Wait...are you a synth?

Well, I don't know how you feel about male-oriented creature animations, but this pack has a ton of really nice ones, as well as creature on creature. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

I would include it, once I confirm that I can get it to work in this port. SexLab's creature code was written with mostly creature-on-female in mind I think.

Well, I don't know how you feel about male-oriented creature animations, but this pack has a ton of really nice ones, as well as creature on creature. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

I would include it, once I confirm that I can get it to work in this port. SexLab's creature code was written with mostly creature-on-female in mind I think.

Yup, SL's creature code was most definitely Creature on Female oriented, without much support for creature on creature and male on creature. One of the IMO pitfalls of SexLab.

Update: Got animation tagging to work without SKSE64 and PapyrusUtil. A pleasant surprise this, I previously expected this to be potentially impossible. Quite important as a few SexLab mod authors do prefer to pick specific animations using tags so less work for them to convert to SSE. Also good for that "Pre-sex Foreplay" MCM option.

As I pretty much now have all the core functionality working, the plan for the next couple of days is to add all the animations I got permission for to the SexLab default animations (tedious copy-and-paste mostly), replace the hook system, then make a MCM menu without SkyUI, then finally clean up everything and do extra testing, ensuring no stack dumps etc. After all that, I can see a SexLab Light SE first beta release coming (v0.1.0):This weekend is probably too much of a rush, but probably next weekend (1 - 3 September). It will come out with a SSE version of MatchMaker too so that people can start testing right away. I may also write up a few documents on how to convert a Oldrim SexLab mod to SSE using SexLab Light SE.

Update: Got animation tagging to work without SKSE64 and PapyrusUtil. A pleasant surprise this, I previously expected this to be potentially impossible. Quite important as a few SexLab mod authors do prefer to pick specific animations using tags so less work for them to convert to SSE. Also good for that "Pre-sex Foreplay" MCM option.

As I pretty much now have all the core functionality working, the plan for the next couple of days is to add all the animations I got permission for to the SexLab default animations (tedious copy-and-paste mostly), replace the hook system, then make a MCM menu without SkyUI, then finally clean up everything and do extra testing, ensuring no stack dumps etc. After all that, I can see a SexLab Light SE first beta release coming (v0.1.0):This weekend is probably too much of a rush, but probably next weekend (1 - 3 September). It will come out with a SSE version of MatchMaker too so that people can start testing right away. I may also write up a few documents on how to convert a Oldrim SexLab mod to SSE using SexLab Light SE.

wow

About the MCM alternative part, there are actually a dozen of methods I can think of that you could use instead of the MCM (although I don't know if some could be implemented without SKSE itself), if you're interested I can post them

Yes, i'm always open to suggestions. I was just gonna repeat what I did for Four-Play MCM and Vinfamy's Control Panel for FO4

Vinfamy... Could you make the menu a dragon shout?... I've noticed it's much easier and doesn't clutter as much if you can put it in the shout menu. Frostfall, campfire, immersive armors and even flowergirls keeps it in the shout menu. It's just easier to do and you don't have to worry about carrying around and extra item like a book or a potion. 

Vinfamy... Could you make the menu a dragon shout?... I've noticed it's much easier and doesn't clutter as much if you can put it in the shout menu. Frostfall, campfire, immersive armors and even flowergirls keeps it in the shout menu. It's just easier to do and you don't have to worry about carrying around and extra item like a book or a potion. 

Good shout ...

(Sorry, I couldn't resist :)

Good shout ...

(Sorry, I couldn't resist :)

No sorry... master of code... This is Skyrim SE.. We shout.. Unlike F04 where all they do is shoot. xD  By the way... Vinfamy.. Is leito still around... I'm asking because I would like to chat with him about animation setups... I know he's very good with creating animations and I would like to chat with him about meshes and animation creation. 

Is leito still around... 

Yeah, he's still around. Online once every day or two.

Great... I'll look up his account and ask him a few things. If what I'm looking into succeeds. We may end up getting something very cool for SSE. It's a work around much like what you're doing, but it involves bouncy body parts. If you want to know more. I've commented on a recent thread about an old animations Cherryhotaling did when she first created CHSBHC..

Archived