SexLab Light SE Development Thread - OLD

vinfamy

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, rb888 said:

I'm having  issues with sexlabs we full v1.63 I finally got my mains fnis mods to work but soon I installed sexlabs full my skse64bit loader crash to desktop? I'm about ready try light version

Did you install the hotfix with the framework? You need that for the latest gameversion and SKSE.

33 minutes ago, Kaarinah said:

Did you install the hotfix with the framework? You need that for the latest gameversion and SKSE.

Yep I'm running FNIS with SE Light now let you know and Yes I did had hot fix in full version. Even normal version game hates me with the mods kinda gave up went to SE lol

I used Nexus mod this time I think there issue with mod organizer 2.  took me long while on my own get this working now it works, I'm going back up this one that works this time and go installed other mods. Is safe installed sexlabs v1.63 on top of light? Kinda late now 3am would try in afternoon lol

20180606_025933.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dg3ner4tionX said:

I'm new to SexLab Light SE. I download Creatures Framework and MoreNastyCritters Special Edition but it missing the configuration like on the TESV and the hotkeys. should I reinstall it?

ScreenShot0.png

The light version has no config menu for that you will need the full version.

I have Sexlap light se and all it's requirements installed and i did exactly as what in the installation guide, then i installed the sexlap light matchmaker se, sl pleasure and carnival mods amd i got new spells carnival shout 2 irresistible spells (Target and self), 2 sexlap debug (target and self), sexlap mcm(where i get access the menu where i control sex animation) and a sex creature spell or something like that, anyway the only thing that works is the menu amd when i use any other spell nothing happens the animation of the spell works but nothing happens after doesn't matter the times i use the spells or the time i wait or who i fire at, so what's exactly the problem ?!

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know how to fix werewolves from playing the wrong animations? I'm trying to use the Animation selector but even if I only enable the ones I want to use and re-register sexlab animations it still has all animations selected. 

And then I also can't turn off auto-advance for NPC's, only turns off via MCM spell if the player character is involved. 
Really just want my werewolves to shag proper >_<

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I've got SexLab Light for SE installed and I cannot select/un-select animations from the animations tab/section of the mod's MCM. I was able to when I first installed it on a new save, but am unable to now after about 30ish+ hours in. I've tried selecting the "clean" option from within, but it still won't let me. Is this a bug? I'm too afraid of re-installing it and messing up my save.

Thanks in advance.

• 6 months later...

hello,

so I recently have installed a mod that is said to not work properly with SexLab Light SE. I deleted all the files from my computer but it still loads in Skyrim when I launch it. how do I uninstall it since i'm a noob with MCM? there's no option to uninstall from the MCM and i'm getting irritated bc my scenes aren't playing, both actors are just standing inside of each other.

pls help I just wanna be a skyrim pervert. yes, I do have Skyrim Special Edition and the SeLab framework shit

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, FLIZ said:

hi, 

can someone briefly explain the difference between "Sexlab SE" and "Sexlab Light SE" ?

• There will be a large reduction in functionality across the board. Most of the 'nice-to-have' features in SexLab will probably not be there.
    • Animation alignment might not be as good as Oldrim
    • There won't be a proper MCM menu like Oldrim - user customizations will be limited if any at all.

There's also the fact that this is no longer in development while the full version of Sexlab is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived