feanor69

FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

How about Mushroom trap )?

f39d16367f4a4deaee1cb3848341f037.jpg

Looks very promising!

The features are pretty locked down for v7.0 alpha, but I could add it in later.

I really need to team up with an animator...

Shouldn't be overly difficult to do, if Feanor69 wants to.

The trap uses an animated pose with an animated mesh... And we have both model and rig for the mushroom.

Instructions on how to make animated meshes from rigs and meshes can be found in post #15 of my guide here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10838-guide-blender-nifskope/?p=307299

Wow! Amazing guide.

I hope I have an opportunity to try it soon.

@feanor69: Just to ask: have you already posted the v7.0 or is it in the process of being made?

v7.0 alpha is almost ready for release possibly this weekend (July 20) or next at latest (July 27).

I'll include a link on this thread for those of you who want to try it out.

v7.0 alpha will probably be a little buggy at first, so I don't want to replace v6.91 quite yet.

The trap uses an animated pose with an animated mesh... And we have both model and rig for the mushroom.

Instructions on how to make animated meshes from rigs and meshes can be found in post #15 of my guide here:

Why bother with meshes, when it can be done through the *creatures*?

Their skeleton is easier to manage and add new animation.

I really need to team up with an animator...

Maybe.

Guest ThatOne

Why bother with meshes, when it can be done through the *creatures*?

Their skeleton is easier to manage and add new animation.

-Edit- In case you didn't understand, ignore what's below; go read the post I linked to instead. That should explain the entire process - and why the same skeleton is used (so it's just as easy to manage and add new animations to, just takes a couple more minutes when you are done). -Edit end-

Mostly because the current code is based on an animated pose with an animated mesh - as I pointed out in the post you quoted (now highlighted for your convenience). 

Adding in another actor or creature will require additional scripting. This scripting will cause the mod to essentially function like Lovers (synchronize an animation of two actors, or an actor and a creature).

So, my turn to ask: why bother making this mod work like lovers, when you can have the exact thing you want in Lovers with one-tenth of the effort?

If you want a trap that uses the mushroom animations, all that's required is a collision-detection script. Make the creatures stay at editor location, add them to leveled lists or hand-place them (whatever you want) and you have your creature-based mushroom trap.

How about a SpiddalStickPLANT Trap? Instead of poison some magic Hands?

In the wolfzq mods exist the animated shiny green Hand-meshes. Do not remove the green mist of the SpiddalStickPLANT, only replace the toxic effect.

The player is penetrated for some time by the hand/Hands, receives penalty on Speed and agility; or can not concentrate (no spell casting); or can only walk not run; or falls down moaning every 10 seconds, ........

post-3205-0-17835700-1374178104_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-06489100-1374178129_thumb.jpg "moving" hands

The hands are separate meshes, so you can use both or only front/back Hand.

@feanor69: Just to ask: have you already posted the v7.0 or is it in the process of being made?

v7.0 alpha is almost ready for release possibly this weekend (July 20) or next at latest (July 27).

I'll include a link on this thread for those of you who want to try it out.

v7.0 alpha will probably be a little buggy at first, so I don't want to replace v6.91 quite yet.

Well, I could test it to see if it works.

@fejeena: Is your idea inspired by the Estrus mod that does the same effect? In that mod, if you get too close to a spiddal stick, you get trapped by the roper monster.

1.-Edit- In case you didn't understand, ignore what's below; go read the post I linked to instead. That should explain the entire process - and why the same skeleton is used (so it's just as easy to manage and add new animations to, just takes a couple more minutes when you are done). -Edit end-

2.Mostly because the current code is based on an animated pose with an animated mesh - as I pointed out in the post you quoted (now highlighted for your convenience). 

Adding in another actor or creature will require additional scripting. This scripting will cause the mod to essentially function like Lovers (synchronize an animation of two actors, or an actor and a creature).

3.So, my turn to ask: why bother making this mod work like lovers, when you can have the exact thing you want in Lovers with one-tenth of the effort?

If you want a trap that uses the mushroom animations, all that's required is a collision-detection script. Make the creatures stay at editor location, add them to leveled lists or hand-place them (whatever you want) and you have your creature-based mushroom trap.

1. Sorry , i am using 3DSMax for animating, Blender - a little, just for mirroring bones.

2.Change the code, it is up a couple of hours.

3.I already did one (like lovers - L3Actor... :)

for mushrooms... I think about it.

How about a SpiddalStickPLANT Trap? Instead of poison some magic Hands?

In the wolfzq mods exist the animated shiny green Hand-meshes. Do not remove the green mist of the SpiddalStickPLANT, only replace the toxic effect.

The player is penetrated for some time by the hand/Hands, receives penalty on Speed and agility; or can not concentrate (no spell casting); or can only walk not run; or falls down moaning every 10 seconds, ........

attachicon.gifmoving hands.jpg attachicon.gifmoving hands2.jpg "moving" hands

The hands are separate meshes, so you can use both or onl

This is a good argument, but I only wrote about the mushrooms :), to create such meshes it is not necessary for this task..

=====================================================

! In any case, I wish you all the luck in this difficult matter. Thanks...

Sun Shang Xiang: yes there was a estrus trap Mod with SpiddalStick, but with a estrus Animation.

I had the idea because of the green mist of the SpiddalSticks, while I used a modified lowerbody from my SetBody Mod (with a moving hand and dildo). The green harmonized so well :D 

Here a HGEC lowerbody with both Hands, for quick test with SetBody.

moving hands.7z  you don't need the textures if you have estrus.

The Hands  can also be separated and in the Mod they can be added in ring,tail or amulet Slot.(Thus, the original Player lowerbody is preserved)

The mushroom meshes are all in the old LoversCreatureExtender, for male, female, titts and ass. I use a mushroom as a wearable dildo.(tail or amulet Slot) ! ! ! the mushroom has penis bones ! stretching without a Skeleton with penis bones !

post-3205-0-26519300-1374183199_thumb.jpg

Useable in the new "Lovers Animated Penis" Mod ? would be nice :lol:

Guest ThatOne

Sorry, TDA, I still don't see your point; you already have a system that does what you want, why make another?

Also, this mod was based around a file found on the Oblivion Uploader, which contained the original furotrap animation. That file did not have the skeleton that was used to make the animation, so if we change the system we will have to discard that animation.

And all of that - the hours spent changing the code, dropping the animations, losing (or, actually, not gaining) functionality due to not using the Lovers system - for what? You already have a system that does what you want - so what's the point?

I'm not trying to offend you in any way, shape or form, but merely to understand your reasons for suggesting this mod be made into yet another animation synchronizer (which we already have several of - Lovers with PK, Friends and Lovers and Dance Synchronizer to name just a few) rather than staying what it is (a gameplay mod which we frankly have too few of).

@fejeena,

As far as I know, LCE is no longer available on the net - along with the meshes it contained. I am uncertain as to how Donkey would feel if those meshes would be redistributed - so unless you can obtain his permission I don't see any mod using them being released.

The mushrooms  was only a note to TDA, if he want to add some mushroom-ulcers after mushroom sex. I'm not (particularly) interested in new creatures in the Oblivion planes.

I like Feanor69 Mod/idea to use things that exist in the plane. And SpiddalSticks are to small to produce such big mushrooms :D 

In WindShadow75 Mod "The Violator" is a very good Harrada spank Animation. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17558-the-violator/?do=findComment&comment=400760

The plant binds to the Player and spank him. Only the idle object must be replaced with a better one (it is a wood frame, must be some root meshes with Harrada texture).

So we can have mine-traps, SpiddalSticks Magic-Hands and spanking Harrada-roots. And horny Daedra-beasts. That's a Oblivion-plane as I like it. ;) 

I do not like Dildos  and humiliation .
I wanted to, it was a fun trap (or desire at the sight of the object).
That is, even if she(F_Actor) gets into that trap, to the girl it would be nice and fun .... Yes.  

For this need write a scene (with sounds and lots of animation (perhaps in the first person))
therefore the value of the script is not important for me, anyway it will be necessary to rewrite...

In general, I'm for humor ... in this

Okay, that's my opinion. Just a Scripts - it's not a sacred cow.

I do not understand that everyone is afraid to touch them.

1.attachicon.gifmoving hands.7z 

man's hands? Brrr...

2.No. 

1.attachicon.gifmoving hands.7z  you don't need the textures if you have estrus.

The Hands  can also be separated and in the Mod they can be added in ring,tail or amulet Slot.(Thus, the original Player lowerbody is preserved)

The mushroom meshes are all in the old LoversCreatureExtender, for male, female, titts and ass. I use a mushroom as a wearable dildo.(tail or amulet Slot) ! ! ! the mushroom has penis bones ! stretching without a Skeleton with penis bones !

2.attachicon.gifM dildo.jpg

Useable in the new "Lovers Animated Penis" Mod ? would be nice :lol:

Might there ever be a Skyrim version of this I wonder... :/

Possibly in the future.

I would need to convert the animations, meshes and code over to Skyrim. That could take a while.

Currently, I'm focusing on v7.0 (for Oblivion) and the new FuroTrap add-on modules.

Once v7 is completed (later this year), I doubt I'll work on any more Oblivion mods.

Instead, I'll be working on Skyrim mods and a possible Skyrim conversion of FuroTrap.

FuroTrap v7.0 preview (for testers only)

I'm getting close to releasing v7.0, but first I need some testers willing to download v7.0 early and find any really bad bugs.

I know of a few small bugs in v7.0, but nothing that should prevent the release.

If you find anything problematic, just reply to this thread.

You are welcome to give improvement suggestions, but right now fixing defects is the priority!

If you are up to the task, please download and give it a try! :lol:

Important Note: You will need to disable your current FuroGeneratorTrap.esp file.

FEATURES

* New! Completely new code base, very upgradable and mod-able

* New! Estrus traps and animations integrated

* New! Passive Effects: After victim is released, there are lingering effects

- Ignore these new effects too long and there will be repercussions (in an awesome way)!

* New! All Daedra, Oblivion Mines, and Oblivion Turrets can now cast FuroTrap

* Improved: More granular control over trap behavior via settings

* Improved: Control default settings via Spell or ini files

* Non-Destructive Install: Switch back to old trap by simply disabling new .esp files and re-enabling FuroGeneratorTrap.esp (you will lose your settings though)

DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS

CORE FRAMEWORK (required)
#1. OBSE v0020
http://obse.silverlock.org/
#2. Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons v1 (or equivalent mod)
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/27945

BASIC MOD (required)
#3. HG EyeCandy Body v1.21 (or equivalent mod)
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/15802
#4. HGEC Body with BBB v1.12 (or equivalent mod)
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34442

ESTRUS MOD (recommended)
#5. Estrus v1.9r5
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28979
Known Issue: Additional voices will play is zzEstrus.esp is enabled (fix by unchecking zzEstrus.esp)
#6. Estrus BBB v1_1
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40183

LOVERS VOICE MOD (recommended)
#7 Lovers Resources Pack v2 or v3
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/88-lovers-resources-pack/

LOAD ORDER

* FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp    (required)
* FuroTrapModBasic.esp        (required)
* FuroTrapModSandbox.esp    (required, optional if FuroTrapModQuest.esp is active)
* FuroTrapModHazards.esp    (optional)
* FuroTrapModLoversVoice.esp    (optional)
* FuroTrapModEstrus.esp        (optional)

Important: Make sure to uncheck the old FuroGeneratorTrap:
X FuroGeneratorTrap.esp        (incompatible)

Upcoming (in development):
* FuroTrapModJustinof.esp    (new summon types!)
* FuroTrapModChaseRoxand.esp    (new escape methods!)
* FuroTrapModWolfZQ.esp        (new trap types!)
* FuroTrapModQuest.esp        (new story mode!)

Put the FuroTrap esp files above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Put the FuroTrap esp files above LoversCreatureSexualOrgans.esp

WHAT ARE ALL THESE ESP FILES?

* FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp    (required)
    Core shared functionality, does nothing by itself
* FuroTrapModBasic.esp        (required)
    Classic Bath and Chair trap, does nothing by itself    
* FuroTrapModSandbox.esp    (required, optional if FuroTrapModQuest.esp is active)
    Adds FuroTrap Spells to Player at launch

* FuroTrapModHazards.esp    (optional)
    All Daedra, Oblivion Mines, and Oblivion Turrets now cast FuroTrap
* FuroTrapModLoversVoice.esp    (optional)
    Adds sexy voices from Lovers mod    
* FuroTrapModEstrus.esp        (optional)
    Adds new traps and voices from Estrus mod

I'm planning to merge some of these for release.

WHAT DO ALL THE NEW SETTINGS DO?

FUROTRAP SETTINGS
Victim Gender: which gender of victims will traps affect
Victim Strip: remove victim clothes?

Trap Mod: which mod traps to use?
Trap Type: which type of trap from the TrapMod?
Trap Arousal: increase victim arousal at +X% per second (100% = orgasm)
Trap Drain: willpower drained per orgasm

Event Rate: how many seconds per event cycle?
Event Total: how many event cycles until release?
 (60 seconds * 6 events = 360 seconds until release)

Summon Mod: which mod to summon from?
Summon Type: which type of creature to summon from SummonMod?

Voice Mod: which mod to play victim voices from?
Voice Type: which type of voice to play from VoiceMod?

Hostile Token Effect: hostile spell count multiplier
Hostile Slave Effect: hostile spell slave multiplier
 (SpellTokenCount * HostileTokenEffect) + (VictimSlaveFaction * HostileSlaveEffect) > VictimEndurance

Effect Mod: which mod lingering passive effect to use?
Effect Type: when type of effect to use from the EffectMod?
Effect Rate: how many game hours between effect events?

Reset Settings: reset all Estrus settings back to Data/ini/FuroCore.ini

FUROESTRUS SETTINGS
<name> Cup Size: match Estrus animations to selected breast size

Effect Events: how many effect events until effect dialog?
Effect Duration: how long does quick effect event last? (grind animation)

Growth Rate: how fast will parasite summon a full trap?
Punishment: how fast will victim be punished for ignoring effects?

Reset Settings: reset all Estrus settings back to Data/ini/FuroEstrus.ini

Guest ThatOne

I would have loved to help you test this... But that's a few too many esps for me, I'm afraid.

Still, it's good to see a beta being released.

I'm going to test it and see if there are any bugs. I've been waiting for this and this is the best way to see if it's good.

I have only used the sandbox spells so far. They do work but anybody who disables the old version make sure its not in your bashed patch. causes major crashing.

Is the parasite supposed to give an effect icon in magic? It probably shoud just to keep track of it for the player.  As for curing it I have no clue, though i do like the effect. Is there suppose to be a hint for how to cure it?

@kathol: This is probably feanor69's place to answer.

@feanor69: I've been testing it and so far there are no major bugs. I thought that I did find a bug, but when I compared it with Estrus, I discovered that it was my fault in installing the wrong file. :facebook:

Looks good for me too, been waiting for this beta release!

Just a question concerning my character:

I am using a DMRA body for my character, but the "femaleupperbody_pregnant" files ... lets say: they do not fit with the bust size... :D

Can someone convert these files to Double Melons please (my blender skills are really poor :s )?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I noticed that the 3 trapped women from the original mod in the kvatch oblivion area dissappeared after adding the new files. Is this a bug?

Tested this tonight.  So far so good.  Only issue may be some clipping on the Estrus traps for the breasts (does not seem to be matching settings in Estrus or what I set in game for HGEC HA in the Furotrap settings).  This may be as designed though for the 'growth' mode since it looks like they change shape.  Excellent work so far though and look forward to seeing the final version.

Well, I'm not sure if it's the mod's fault, but when I got one of the estrus traps, my char's (moonshadow elf) skin began changing colour to dark brown and back to its pale blue-ish for a few seconds. Also when the furo bath got summoned it seemed that there were a bunch of them all summoned in one spot, clipping through each other.

Hmmm... Well, I too have a custom race PC, a Diurne(from The Elementals mod, available on this site), and I didn't have any problems like you mentioned. True, I'm also using Estrus-related .esp, and I used Settings spell to restrict animations to Estrus only, so I may have missed it.