FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

I don't see point how male could be used as birth giver. It's biologically impossible for XY male to be mother.

The only way male can be of any use for furo trap would be by taking his sperm by force' date=' and using it to impregnate the furo trap which in turn give birth to daedra creatures. However I think that's idea for another new mod.

[/quote']

by that logic it's also imposible for a pregnet female to birth the demon, so are you expecting the trap to milk them for sperm too?

if you don't like the idea I'm sure there will be options to turn on/off set parts, but it's all upto the maker to decide what they want or don't want to put in it

I don't see point how male could be used as birth giver. It's biologically impossible for XY male to be mother.

The only way male can be of any use for furo trap would be by taking his sperm by force' date=' and using it to impregnate the furo trap which in turn give birth to daedra creatures. However I think that's idea for another new mod.

[/quote']

by that logic it's also imposible for a pregnet female to birth the demon, so are you expecting the trap to milk them for sperm too?

if you don't like the idea I'm sure there will be options to turn on/off set parts, but it's all upto the maker to decide what they want or don't want to put in it

Pregnant mode would be pretty difficult, but the trap's orgasm mode would work fine for males (both logically and technically since we don't have pregnant male meshes that I know of).

I'll spend some time on it and see if I can come up with something that isn't too nonsensical.

Suggestion for a future update: If you install the merged pose mod from this thread one of the poses is with the character being held back and violated by tentacles that look very similar to the ones from this mod. The character is sort of sitting on a tentacle chair with her arms back while all these tentacles are having their way with her. It's only an animated pose though, but I'm sure it would be possible to implement, although one would have to find out how to keep the person stuck in the pose from moving.

It's the same author, and same animation type (idle\animated pose).

I can't see why it would be difficult to integrate.

... Which by the way, is kind of odd; this thread is 25 days older than mine, and uses his work, but he chose to comment only on my thread. :rolleyes:

Suggestion for a future update: If you install the merged pose mod from this thread one of the poses is with the character being held back and violated by tentacles that look very similar to the ones from this mod. The character is sort of sitting on a tentacle chair with her arms back while all these tentacles are having their way with her. It's only an animated pose though' date=' but I'm sure it would be possible to implement, although one would have to find out how to keep the person stuck in the pose from moving.

[/quote']

The FuroTrap is just a animated static object that is moved to the player's location and the "writhing" is an idle animation that is in sync with the mesh.

Estrus is a little different in how it works. It is possible. It's probably not even that hard, but I'm new to Blender and NifSkope so it's slow going for me. :blush:

Does this mods include features of old furotrap generator http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8842 - I mean the furo traps in Oblivion underground of Kvatch?

Do you mean the traps in Kvatch with NPCs already in them?

If so, then yes. They are also in this mod and upgraded to some extent.

I didn't remove any functionality from the original FuroTrap, just expanded upon it.

However, those traps don't use the latest code.

They haven't been updated by me since v2, which means the whole "pregnant mode" doesn't work on them, only on the traps summoned by player spell.

This is being fixed in the next update.

Guest ThatOne

Suggestion for a future update: If you install the merged pose mod from this thread one of the poses is with the character being held back and violated by tentacles that look very similar to the ones from this mod. The character is sort of sitting on a tentacle chair with her arms back while all these tentacles are having their way with her. It's only an animated pose though' date=' but I'm sure it would be possible to implement, although one would have to find out how to keep the person stuck in the pose from moving.

[/quote']

The FuroTrap is just a animated static object that is moved to the player's location and the "writhing" is an idle animation that is in sync with the mesh.

Estrus is a little different in how it works. It is possible. It's probably not even that hard, but I'm new to Blender and NifSkope so it's slow going for me. :blush:

The Mad God was also suggesting an idle animation. If you'll notice, it's by the same author (as I mentioned above).

He was not referring to Estrus.

The Mad God was also suggesting an idle animation. If you'll notice' date=' it's by the same author (as I mentioned above).

He was not referring to Estrus.

[/quote']

Thanks for the clarification. I don't know why I saw Estrus when I clicked his link. I must be going crazy or something.

Yes, that would be very easy to implement. I'll give it a go right now!

[/quote']

Just updated the mod to include the new Chair-type trap.

Thanks to The Mad God for the suggestion! And That One for the clarification.

Grab it at the top of this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10417&pid=213016#pid213016

Or directly here:

Or here:

What I find so funny is that' date=' if ya companion gets trapped she is running behind with the pink thing with spikes hugging her and getting shafted by it at the same time, she runs then lies down and gets shagged a bit more, then runs after ya.. So funny.

[/quote']

Yes, idle animations can be a little buggy. And funny!

Ooh new version, gotta try his, still love the mod especially when I start a fresh game, and go round the Imperial City and casting the spell on poor helpless females, activate tgm and you got endless magica so cast away... I Feel the scamps could be a bit more tougher in the health department as when 1 is born they can be killed pretty quick by the Imperial Guard.. Still m8 I love this mod well done..

Ooh new version' date=' gotta try his, still love the mod especially when I start a fresh game, and go round the Imperial City and casting the spell on poor helpless females, activate tgm and you got endless magica so cast away... I Feel the scamps could be a bit more tougher in the health department as when 1 is born they can be killed pretty quick by the Imperial Guard.. Still m8 I love this mod well done..

[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback!

I've been going back and forth on the scamp issue.

On one hand they are probably too weak, on the other hand they can effectively "one shot" any female character with their trap spell.

This means if your character is female, you have a few seconds at most to kill a scamp before he traps you.

Perhaps the solution is to add scamp toughness (or even spawning more powerful Daedra) to the settings, so each player can configure the trap depending on the situation they wish to achieve.

Old record here... still considering doing a male-compatible version?

Me personally, I disable the pregnancy (just not my thing) so that aspect doesn't need reworking or anything. The voice could be silent, and the male model would fit the traps close enough so they wouldn't need reworking. And even text could be disabled for male characters. But then again, I understand IF you were to do a male-compatible update it would probably more polished so it would appeal to more people. I'll stop now, haha, everything you do here I understand is on your own time, so I'll just thank you for the work you've put into this thus far.

Oh and thanks for the update!

Old record here... still considering doing a male-compatible version?

Me personally' date=' I disable the pregnancy (just not my thing) so that aspect doesn't need reworking or anything. The voice could be silent, and the male model would fit the traps close enough so they wouldn't need reworking. And even text could be disabled for male characters. But then again, I understand IF you were to do a male-compatible update it would probably more polished so it would appeal to more people. I'll stop now, haha, everything you do here I understand is on your own time, so I'll just thank you for the work you've put into this thus far.

Oh and thanks for the update!

[/quote']

Thou hast asked me thrice and the ancient magic demands I obey!

Hey all! New v6 update!

If you have have v5 already installed, just replace the .esp file with the v6.1 version linked here:

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=17393

If you don't have v5 installed, download the full v6.1 package (links at top of this thread):

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10417&pid=213016#pid213016