feanor69

FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

before my nortan scaned my computer today. everything was working fine now its slow as hell and everytime i click on the menu to ignore or masterbate , ctd,  unles my character already doing an animation but whats the point in that right? granted nortan did not delete anything. ran malware nothing showed up un the scanner so why is it crashing now. im using beta 7.0

reinstalled 7.0 same issue appared. it put the mods below lovers animations and ideal so i move them back down to the buttom but then after load. application failed to load making me reload steam to fix it.

help

I don't use norton, I use avg. And avg blocks some OBSE dll files , and the Construction set crash after start.

I set my whole Oblivion folder to the ignore list of avg. Think you can do the same with norton.

dam it >< alright. btw maybe you can help me with something. i bashed my files. well when i click under the menu that shows up. ignore the paresites the game ctd. but when i clicked masterbate her animations show her  as if she is in a estrus trap but no estrus is showing.

Think it is no good idea to add estrus in the bashed Patch.

Also NEVER Lovers Mods in the bashed Patch !!!!!

But I can not help you with wrye Bash, I never used it. I don't have a bashed patch. If I have a Mod conflicts I make changes in the esp.

right i rebashed it, still crashes when i click on ignore button. uggg what a pain in the royal ass

got up to the part where it first tells you that your mc nipples are hard and then when pressed ignore, CTD I beleave I am messing the mesh for the parasite as that is whats invisible when it comes out doing masturbation under options. reinstalling does not fix the crash D: its wired cause it only starts to crash up to a certain amount of ignores. before it doesnt CTD what is going on

I'm surprised Norton hasn't been pushed into a deep hole and buried yet. It's one of the worse ones out there. I use avast and malwarebytes anti malware remove.

I'm surprised Norton hasn't been pushed into a deep hole and buried yet. It's one of the worse ones out there. I use avast and malwarebytes anti malware remove.

i know right

right im still getting invisible meshes from parasits trap summonings how do i fix that. can someone look at her coding to see what is wrong

I haven't had trouble with this and Wrye Bash so far; perhaps your plugins aren't sorted correctly?

Try using BOSS.

Also, since the author is gone, should someone pick up the reins on this mod? I'm no good at this sort of thing, but I'm sure there's got to be interested people out there.

One thing I'd like to see is an update that places some more of those "Furo-Trapped Victim" NPCs into more Oblivion Gate realms than just the Kvatch one. I'd like to occasionally run into a few more tentacle'd damsels.

Just discovered this mod and I love it.

I know activity surrounding this mod has died down, but I have a couple issues/questions.  Maybe someone can help me.  First of all, I'm presently using version 7.0.1.0 beta.  It works mostly fine, but on the tub and chair, there are no facial animations(estrus patterns are fine).  I know it isn't unique to the beta because I had the same problem with V6.9 as well.  I was wondering if anybody knows of any fixes.

Second, I was wondering what the easiest way to add the option to just have it keep going on and on rather than set a maximum number of events.

Third, I would like to look into adding some extra text messages, and maybe some pointers on how to do that, or where to find the info on how to do that.

I've never modded Oblivion before, and it's been a while since I did any Skyrim modding, so I'm a bit on the rusty side.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

1. There should be facial animations. At least, I distinctly recall having facial animations on the files I had.

I "might" have added those, though. The easiest way to do that is via Blender (load the animation in, add the facial animations, export).

2. Just set the maximum to something you'll never reach. Let's say, a hundred thousand repeats?

You could also make a distinction between the player character and other NPCs, keeping it within reason for the player character.

3. Those are contained inside one of the scripts. I'd give you a pictorial guide, if I still had Oblivion installed.

4. Oblivion modding is significantly easier compared to Skyrim modding. Just be sure to download the CSE, it'll make life a lot easier for you.

I hope this helps,

-V

there are suppose to be mine traps right? where do i find them.

Mostly in Oblivion Gate, not actual world map or any dungeon tho.

Btw Is there a way to implement BBB animation in to Furo motion ?

I'm not sure if this already got mention in old pages but thanks in advanced by all mean!

I know this is dead, but I'm trying to edit the 6.91 version so that when you get gassed by a Spiddal Stick, you get Furo'd. However, I'm not sure how to edit the script for the Spiddal Stick.

Could someone help me out?

2 hours ago, darkdill said:

I know this is dead, but I'm trying to edit the 6.91 version so that when you get gassed by a Spiddal Stick, you get Furo'd. However, I'm not sure how to edit the script for the Spiddal Stick.

Could someone help me out?

There's an Estrus spiddal stick mod. You can look at how it edited the script and copy that.

1 hour ago, Vaelorian said:

There's an Estrus spiddal stick mod. You can look at how it edited the script and copy that.

Tried that, didn't work. Might've done it wrong, though, so I'll give it another shot.

EDIT: Figured out a workaround. Managed to get it working. Now I just need to ensure it doesn't cause my character to get stuck in a loop.

Quick Question Since i installed LAPF do i need to still install the skeleton that it says is needed for v7 or does the one that LAPF comes with work just fine and also do i need both the bodies that are in the read me or just one or the other?

You don't need the skeleton and Lovers Resource Pack

You install LAPF and never overwrite any LAPF files or LAPF is messed up.

You can use any nude body you like.

The "problem" are the tits (cup size), with too small tits the tentacles are above the tits, with too big tits the tentacles are in the tits. ( HGEC Body with BBB v1.12  is the body Mods most people use and I think E cup (or H cup ? ) was the best size  )